SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Grains, Rice, Nuts, Fruit, and Spices... 10% discount for SigForum Members
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Grains, Rice, Nuts, Fruit, and Spices... 10% discount for SigForum Members Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Got my order today. I should have ordered the strawberries I missed those when I was looking, that sounds great. I'm sure I'll be ordering again soon.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Do you have any idea when bread flour will be back in stock?

Sgt. USMC 1970 - 1973

Posts: 411 | Location: Columbiana, Ohio  | Registered: May 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Got my package yesterday but didn't open it until today. I have already put a pretty good dent in one of the bags of mixed nuts and dried fruit. Good stuff. Thanks for the little extra. Haven't tried that yet, trying not to eat it all at once. LoL

ARman

Posts: 3153 | Registered: May 19, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mas4363:
Do you have any idea when bread flour will be back in stock?

Mas, which flour are you referring to? Most of our flours are in stock at the moment.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
Got mine today, thanks.

Dem scrawberries, natures crack, you weren't lying

Posts: 5320 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dzozer:
Awesome - thank you sir!!

Order placed... I love the fact you have roasted and salted Brazil Nuts - hard for me to find normally... Smile
In the 1940s and '50s my family called those something else (won't post it here). Wink

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ducatista
Picture of rainman64
posted Hide Post
I am placing another order for strawberries

Posts: 5028 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: April 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Received my order 2 days ago. Various 5lb bags of rice & beans. Will be ordering again.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7656 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
Been munching on the figs as a snack. Cooked up some saffron rice last night. Excellent. Thanks for this offer.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
We have been receiving our deliveries close to pre-corona. We are almost completely back in stock on most items. That said we are selling through them rather quickly!

I'm really happy that everyone is pleased with their orders. I appreciate all the business. It is definitely helping keep a good group of people employed.

Thank you!

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
When you fall, I will be there to catch you -With love, the floor
posted Hide Post
quote:
y!

I'm really happy that everyone is pleased with their orders. I appreciate all the business. It is definitely helping keep a good group of people employed.

Thank you!

We should be thanking you for rpoviding this.

Richard Scalzo
Epping, NH

http://www.bigeastakitarescue.net

Posts: 5803 | Location: Epping, NH | Registered: October 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of just1tym
posted Hide Post
Thank you Noah, order placed.

Regards, Will G.

Posts: 9660 | Location: 140 mi to Margaritaville, FL | Registered: January 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The cake is a lie!
Picture of Nismo
posted Hide Post
Wife just placed an order tonight. Thank you.

Posts: 7422 | Location: CA | Registered: April 08, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nframe
posted Hide Post
Once again thanks for having this offer availble. I placed my second order.

Posts: 2912 | Location: mid S.C. | Registered: March 22, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Placed my second order and made the mistake of getting the strawberries. These things are addictive.

Posts: 1181 | Location: DFW Metromess | Registered: May 20, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ox190:
Placed my second order and made the mistake of getting the strawberries. These things are addictive.

Why do you think I toss a sample in the orders... Smile

quote:
The “lol” thread

Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
I should have posted this a bit earlier but here it is.

We placed an order when Beancooker first posted and have been very pleased with the quality of everything we’ve tried.

For Mother’s Day my wife asked that I try the Jerk Seasoning on some pork tenderloin. So after combining the seasoning with some canola oil I made a paste, rubbed it on the tenderloins and let it sit for about 6 hours. Threw them on the grill and holy cow! It was fantastic.. We’re now thinking what else we can try it on.

Thanks Beancooker!

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6318 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smlsig:
I should have posted this a bit earlier but here it is.

We placed an order when Beancooker first posted and have been very pleased with the quality of everything we’ve tried.

For Mother’s Day my wife asked that I try the Jerk Seasoning on some pork tenderloin. So after combining the seasoning with some canola oil I made a paste, rubbed it on the tenderloins and let it sit for about 6 hours. Threw them on the grill and holy cow! It was fantastic.. We’re now thinking what else we can try it on.

Thanks Beancooker!

Ribs, I recently did smoked jerk spare ribs and they were fantastic.

posted Hide Post
Necro thread resurgence. My wife and i have used this maybe 4 or 5 times in the last year. I am about to place an order and notice, for the most part, the prices are much better than I am seeing here locally.

I thought I would give them another shout-out, and see if we can't continue our support of them. Their bulk items kept us well fed this last year. Hence my current need to drop that 20lbs I gained.

Posts: 6633 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 23, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Perception
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by DSgrouse:
Necro thread resurgence. My wife and i have used this maybe 4 or 5 times in the last year. I am about to place an order and notice, for the most part, the prices are much better than I am seeing here locally.

I thought I would give them another shout-out, and see if we can't continue our support of them. Their bulk items kept us well fed this last year. Hence my current need to drop that 20lbs I gained.

I'm glad you did. I need some stuff, so this is a timely reminder about what sounds like a great company.

"The people hate the lizards and the lizards rule the people."
"Odd," said Arthur, "I thought you said it was a democracy."
"I did," said Ford, "it is."
"So," said Arthur, hoping he wasn't sounding ridiculously obtuse, "why don't the people get rid of the lizards?"
"It honestly doesn't occur to them. They've all got the vote, so they all pretty much assume that the government they've voted in more or less approximates the government they want."
"You mean they actually vote for the lizards."
"Oh yes," said Ford with a shrug, "of course."
"But," said Arthur, going for the big one again, "why?"
"Because if they didn't vote for a lizard, then the wrong lizard might get in."

Posts: 3514 | Location: Two blocks from the Center of the Universe | Registered: December 30, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post