SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Arizona audit to be briefed out tomorrow. Not sure of time but maybe 4 pm EDT

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
I hope for the best but am prepared to be disappointed.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
DEM panel investigating 6 Jan issued subpoenas to Mark Meadows, Kash Patel, Steve Bannon, and Dan Scavino.

The four Trump associates will be commanded to produce relevant documents by Oct. 7 and appear for depositions the following week.

"We will fight the Subpoenas on Executive Privilege and other grounds, for the good of our Country," Trump said in the statement, deriding the panel as the "Unselect Committee."

https://www.politico.com/news/...-inner-circle-513989

Commanded... Roll Eyes

By a House 'Unselect' Committee...Pretty sure I'd refuse to comply!

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
This is interesting.

During the Senate audit, there was a question regarding files being deleted or altered. Logs showed this occurs on 4/12/2021. Video review of MTEC server room shows Subject 1 (______) using her key card to allow Subject 2 (_________) and Subject 3 (________) to enter the server room and leaving them unattended at the approximate time the log shows files being deleted/altered. (Exhibit 7, Server Room)

This is a violation of A.R.S. § 16-625. Electronic data and digital images; ballots; security, A.R.S. §16-624. Disposition of official returns and ballots, 52 USC 20701: Retention and preservation of records and USC 42-1974 Retention and preservation of records and papers by officers of elections.

Link

Update from after Arizona Audit Report.
Link

Information stated above starts at the 3:00 mark in video.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
I hope for the best but am prepared to be disappointed.

flashguy

Want to be very clear here. Just reporting what I read about the results of the audit. That's all. Obviously, everyone can draw their own conclusions about the accuracy of the audit.

The AZ audit not only found Trump was not cheated victory rather it “found just the opposite: It tallied 99 additional votes for President Biden and 261 fewer votes for Mr. Trump.” via @NYTimes

Well other news media are giving different results of the audit. Wish I could see more reporting on this.

Posts: 1042 | Location: New Jersey  | Registered: May 03, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Fraudulent votes exceeded the margin of victory for Joe.

This process started long ago.
I believe the process started with Dino Rossi vs. Christine Gregoire Washington State Gubernatorial election of 2004.

Ballots were added during the recount of a close election.
Dino Rossi won the election.
A recount was performed, additional ballots were found in King County (Seattle).
Dino Rossi won the recount, but by a closer margin.

Another recount was held.
More ballots were found.
Christine Gregoire won the second recount and declared Governor.

The number of confirmed fraudulent ballots exceeded the margin of Christines victory.
Lawsuit was filed and a Judge ruled that since it could not be proven who the fraudulent ballots voted for therefore, Christine Gregoire was declared final victor.

Once a ballot is in the ballot box the theft is complete.
Counting fraudulent ballots again and again will not yield different results.

In 2005, the vote-by-mail system in Washington state began to take root in a larger way.
Counties were given the option of conducting elections entirely by mail, resulting in more than two- thirds of the counties switching to this method of voting.
I believe the entire state is all vote by mail now.

Somewhere around this timeframe in Washington state they started a big push to register voters at the DMV. Criteria to register to vote was very loose, think ineligible voters and padding voter rolls.

Bottom line, is that the art of stuffing the ballot box is nothing new for the Democrats.
They have perfected the cheating to an art form over the years.

Forget count and get to the heart of the criminal voting activity, padding voter rolls, producing ballots and stuffing the ballot box.

The push now must be to encourage the Arizona Attorney General to pursue the criminal activity which was exposed during the audit report today.

The cheating in 2020 was coordinated, they tracked voting results as they came in, knowing how many ballots they needed to find.
They found what they needed, and no more.

Ignore the count and focus on the crime.

“Arizona Senate Audit: Dominion Machines Contained Non-Maricopa County Data — From South Carolina and Washington State”
Link

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Balzé Halzé,

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30297 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Come on Az. Repubs, kick their ass all the way to tomorrow!! There are some really brilliant computer folks out there, and seems as though Az. Rebubs found some of them. Dominion may not be too happy with this news either!!

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
the so-called 'republicans' out here are a bunch of spineless gutless quislings

the voting database was erased the day before the audit...gee how did that happen? How many 'republicans' stood up and demanded that the audit happen sooner rather than later...

voting is pointless when the outcome is determined in advance

the cartridge box is a becoming a better medium to select the leaders we need, not who big tech wants

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Russell Brand, kind of a left wing gadfly, sees some light. Years late but he's no dummy and wants others to get a clue.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wray Told Congress FBI Had Not Infiltrated Proud Boys, NYT Reports They Had Two Informants On Jan 6

https://nationalfile.com/wray-...informants-on-jan-6/

While many on the left still use the word “insurrection,” the federal government has yet to use it once on charging documents related to the civil unrest at the U.S. Capitol on January 6. Instead, the federal government has charged many in leadership positions of groups like the Proud Boys with “conspiracy” and have alleged that there was a plot among these groups to breach the U.S. Capitol.
FBI Director Christopher Wray previously seemed to acknowledge to Congress that his agency had not infiltrated the groups present at the Capitol protest. According to the New York Times, the FBI had at least two Proud Boys working as confidential informants on January 6.
Earlier today the New York Times released a report, quoting anonymous FBI officials, revealing that the FBI had at least two confidential informants at the Capitol on January 6, and one was regularly texting his FBI handler throughout the day to give updates on the rally-turned-protest that resulted in minor destruction of property at the U.S. Capitol building. The New York Times writes that this reveals “federal law enforcement had a far greater visibility into” the events of January 6 even as they were “taking place, than was previously known.”

In an appearance before the U.S. Senate, Wray was questioned on the topic of FBI infiltration of the groups accused of planning to enter the U.S. Capitol by Sen. Amy Klobuchar. While stopping short of explicitly claiming the FBI had not infiltrated these groups, FBI Director Chris Wray appeared to acknowledge his agency had not.

“There must me moments where you think, ‘If we would have known. If we could have infiltrated this group and found out what they were doing,’ questioned Klobuchar, “Do you have those moments?”

“Absolutely,” replied Wray, a Trump-appointee who was allowed to remain in his position by Joe Biden. “I will tell you Senator, this is something I feel passionately about.”

Describing the events of January 6 as an “attack,” Wray said that “We aim to bat 1,000. We aim to thwart every attack that’s out there, especially one that’s this horrific, that strikes right at the heart of our system of government, right at the time that a transfer of power is being discussed.” Wray added, “You can be darn tootin’ that we are focused very, very hard on how can we get better sources, better information, better analysis,” in order to make sure “January 6 never happens again.”

According to the lawyer representing Zach Rehl, the New York Times report indicating the FBI had two informants at January 6, and that one of them was in regular communication with his FBI handler, may hurt the prosecution’s argument that Proud Boys leaders were part of a conspiracy to enter the Capitol on January 6.

“This shows there was no pre-planning,” said lawyer Jon Moseley, who is now representing Rehl. “If they had these informants, they would have known about some plan before the grand jury even met.” Moseley says this new revelation pokes holes in the prosecution’s argument, which from the start has been that Rehl and other Proud Boys had an advanced plan to enter the U.S. Capitol building on January 6.

Moseley also says that, should the government have evidence of conspiracy, they would be compelled by existing law to provide this evidence to the defense.

Even without apparent evidence pointing to a conspiracy, four members of Proud Boys leadership are still being held pending trial. Recently, Joe Biggs released a devastating letter from jail describing the conditions of his confinement.

Rehl, meanwhile, is heard outside the U.S. Capitol discussing whether or not to go in the building, on video that seemingly contradicts the prosecution’s claim he organized a conspiracy.

more at link

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
9/27/21

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I am hoping the State AG will actually do something,and lay charges against everyone involved - and we know who was involved at the State level

there may be a punishment, but justice would demand that they are stripped of their citizenship and lose the right to vote forever

in addition to any lengthy prison term they get

clearly these people do not have the moral standing to claim to be American's

and that's just Maricopa

I wish they would do an audit of Pima where I'm willing to bet that the results will be worse

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well the ball(and all of the evidence) is in the Az. AG hands now. Only time will tell what he will do with it. Apparently he has a shit ton of evidence showing voter fraud in Maricopa County.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's quite difficult at this point to not be cynical.

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I agree but I refuse to give up and throw in the towel.

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Still got my towel

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
semi-reformed sailor
Picture of MikeinNC
posted Hide Post
“Always take a towel” Ford Prefect

"Violence, naked force, has settled more issues in history than has any other factor.” Robert A. Heinlein

“You may beat me, but you will never win.” sigmonkey-2020

“A single round of buckshot to the torso almost always results in an immediate change of behavior.” Chris Baker

Posts: 11247 | Location: Temple, Texas! | Registered: October 07, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post