SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 ... 920
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
If you want to see the full 39 minute video by John Sullivan, it is here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?...SF4&bpctr=1610735532

I had to thru a few steps to play it./ Including signing in w a Google email

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by tiwimon:
Situation Update, Jan 14th, 2021 – An astonishing theory: FEMA and the US military will save America at its final hour

Reads like a movie script or novel - but these are crazy times - would be epic if it does indeed happen.

No idea if any of that is grounded in truth or well spun fiction, I certainly am not expecting it. I can only say all the theories and hand wringing by all sides are about to be put to bed as far as what happens - we are less than a week away from knowing how this truly goes down and I for one am ready to get on with getting on, whatever may come.

We truly live in interesting times

Don't post this crap. If it's too good to be true, it probably isn't.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump's lawyers and the campaign are saying one thing in public, and something else entirely when they are before a judge.

Well now, doesn't that rather complicate any rational conclusion from those supporting POTUS on these assertions?

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
FEMA?

Fucking FEMA?

Come on now. Keep that bullshit out of here.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
quote:
Trump's lawyers and the campaign are saying one thing in public, and something else entirely when they are before a judge.

very misleading

That is from an article written on 20 Nov 2020 .

There was massive confusion and huge amounts of information flowing in from 10 to 12 states. They were filing complaints based on different topics. The scope of this would normally take months to sort out, and they had just days to start pulling it all together.

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Back, and
to the left
Picture of 83v45magna
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lefty Sig:
Rather than focus on Trump winning the election, though, we should now focus on uncovering and prosecuting fraud wherever it occurred such that there is enough evidence to show how it was done and what election laws need to be changed to prevent it. If we cannot stop universal mail-in ballots and ballot harvesting, and cannot compel signature or photo ID verification, no election will ever be won in the machine districts again.

This is my primary concern. But no one will talk about this because it calls the integrity of the last election into question.
Quite a catch, that catch 22.

Posts: 7262 | Location: Dallas | Registered: August 04, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtieS:

Here are two cases that were dismissed without evidence....

I am just a layman, but I've been in the courtroom enough to know that it isn't about right and wrong. It's a game of procedures, legal intricacies, deals and the personal biases of the judges.

All the legal semantics aside, do you believe Joe Biden received 80 million legitimate votes? Or anywhere close to it?

Posts: 8625 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Reads like a movie script or novel - but these are crazy times ...

This has become "Charlie Brown and Lucy with the football" territory. How many of these kinds of yarns have we all heard over the last 60-90 days?

I think it is better to stop giving these charlatans clicks on their web pages. Otherwise, they will be devising "Trump's returning" scenarios in March, April, May....

Posts: 8625 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
FEMA...another HaHaHaha here. Well, they do have plenty of leftover Katrina campers that could house traitors! FEMA!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:

This has become "Charlie Brown and Lucy with the football" territory. How many of these kinds of yarns have we all heard over the last 60-90 days?

Indeed.

My wife forwarded one to me... I'll just hit the highlights:

• Trump declassified all the "Washington scandals"
  • He is hiding on a military base
  • The attack on the Capital was proven to be AntiFa and BLM, mostly
  • Wikileaks just dumped everything they had, and a long list

Then she asked me "Did you forward that to SF?" "Hell no," I replied. "Para would go spare, and rightfully so."

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by TigerDore:
quote:

Indeed.

My wife forwarded one to me... I'll just hit the highlights:

• Trump declassified all the "Washington scandals"
  • He is hiding on a military base
  • The attack on the Capital was proven to be AntiFa and BLM, mostly
  • Wikileaks just dumped everything they had, and a long list

Then she asked me "Did you forward that to SF?" "Hell no," I replied. "Para would go spare, and rightfully so."

This has been circulating in various nforms for weeks.

quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
FEMA?

Fucking FEMA?

Come on now. Keep that bullshit out of here.

FEMA couldn't save itself from drowning in an empty parking lot in Arizona.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37968 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rightwire:
quote:
My wife forwarded one to me...

This has been circulating in various nforms for weeks.

No surprise there.

I told her, right off the bat, it was nonsense.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
go spare

No kidding, one can learn something every day here at SF. I'd not heard that expression before. Cool

God bless America.

Posts: 13503 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
Where There’s Fire, There’s Fire

We hear the blandishment that this election is a murky problem of, “Where there’s smoke, there’s fire.” In reality, there is plenty of fire.

In Michigan, a court has a case in discovery now ( https://100percentfedup.com/mi...on-and-google/)where proven vote switching was found. Unequivocal. A forensic team was enlisted and they found vote switching and voting machines “designed for fraud.” The court ordered this forensic report to be published. https://www.scribd.com/documen...t-121320-v2-REDACTED

The forensic team found that although the Federal Election Commission only approves voting methods that produce 1 out of every 250,000 voting errors, the machines used widely throughout the country produced 68% error rates in that one Michigan jurisdiction. There are reports of other key jurisdictions reporting 90% error rates. Read the reports and the progress of the litigation for yourself.

When votes were flagged as an error, the votes were not recorded until they were sent to “adjudication” where an operator, computer sub-routine or offsite secret actor adjusted the votes. Votes were changed, for instance, changing 6,000 Trump votes to Biden. This is not in dispute. https://100percentfedup.com/mi...e-amazon-and-google/

In Georgia, the legislature had hearings going while pre-voting was underway and a computer expert’s team then reported that it was able to hack into the same type of voting machine through its peripherals while then in use. They were in the machine at the time of their testimony. In September of 2020, an independent expert previously warned of such vulnerability but it was not made secure. The public was told that gaining access through the internet was not possible because the machines were not connected to the internet. Not so. https://thenewamerican.com/at-...k-dominion-machines/

The problem of showing all the instances of cheating comes down to destroyed records. How many times will I accept that excuse any longer? 30,000 missing emails. Bleach Bitted servers. Hammers on hard drives. Secret impeachment deliberations and records that are supposed to be public. Destroyed election records. This seems to be a pattern that I cannot ignore. It no longer merely looks like corruption. It is corruption. To ignore such shenanigans does violence to a sound mind. https://apnews.com/article/39d...33efe06e0774615a6d05

And, where is the accountability? How stupid do Dems think we are? - Benghazi, government record keeping requirements, false claims against our president, violations of our secrecy laws, and the list goes on and on to include a stollen election.

Some are set to install a thief, an illegitimate person, without the consent of the governed. He is so beloved that it takes miles of concertina wire and more than 21,000 troops to let him speak. This is not an American president. American presidents need no such force to be recognized as our leader. Fair minded Americans will accept a fair election. QED.

All this talk of just go along is not persuasive. A guy in Venezuela, their alleged president, took power using the same machine processes and all fair elections are now lost. There, notwithstanding the first stolen term, the opposition is not allowed to run now. Disqualified. Sound familiar? The impeachment attack here is an effort to take a candidate out of contention for the next election. The left is following a known playbook. https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-40804812

In Venezuela, they just had parliamentary elections to increase anti democracy forces and to increase the number of anti democracy seats. That’s what leftists do. To bury our heads in the sand by saying we’ll get em’ next time is unwise. At some point, there is no next time. It’s high time to get our heads around that. Besides, what is the remedy for a successful fraud case even if there was some unlikely accountability? Right. Nothing. We are still irreparably damaged by changes to our institutions, policies, spending, international relations and ability to choose our own representatives.

What to do about it is still an open question. But, it seems clear that allowing the cheaters to go after conservatives is not a legitimate course of action. The value of free speech, voting and protest is that it allows a free people to Interact to forge a path together. Do you see any together in what is going on or in what is proposed? Once replaced with repression and shows of force, it looks more like Tiananmen Square - a communist course of action. The philosophy of repression installed by mock election is not the American way.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
American Thinker released this statement. It's a shame because I always considered them a good source. Andrea Widburg did seem to get ahead of herself at times as if she was trying to out do Jim Hoft at the Gateway Pundit.

quote:
We received a lengthy letter from Dominion's defamation lawyers explaining why they believe that their client has been the victim of defamatory statements. Having considered the full import of the letter, we have agreed to their request that we publish the following statement:

American Thinker and contributors Andrea Widburg, R.D. Wedge, Brian Tomlinson, and Peggy Ryan have published pieces on www.AmericanThinker.com that falsely accuse US Dominion Inc., Dominion Voting Systems, Inc., and Dominion Voting Systems Corporation (collectively “Dominion”) of conspiring to steal the November 2020 election from Donald Trump. These pieces rely on discredited sources who have peddled debunked theories about Dominion’s supposed ties to Venezuela, fraud on Dominion’s machines that resulted in massive vote switching or weighted votes, and other claims falsely stating that there is credible evidence that Dominion acted fraudulently.

These statements are completely false and have no basis in fact. Industry experts and public officials alike have confirmed that Dominion conducted itself appropriately and that there is simply no evidence to support these claims.

It was wrong for us to publish these false statements. We apologize to Dominion for all of the harm this caused them and their employees. We also apologize to our readers for abandoning 9 journalistic principles and misrepresenting Dominion’s track record and its limited role in tabulating votes for the November 2020 election. We regret this grave error.

Read more: https://www.americanthinker.co...t.html#ixzz6jerF7XPF
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8532 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
OK, so Dominion did not rob the bank, just provided the gun, mask, and bank layout to the robbers.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
quote:
But does that mean DVS did anything wrong? If they were contracted to build a machine that could be exploited...is that their fault or the stakeholders who defined the system needs?...How can it be fraud if our pols signed off on it?

you have exposed the very heart of the issue....we can just pretend hidden partisan influence served at such national cost to the unwitting Citizen who thought he was entitled to honest counting election process no longer matters. Right.

Turn in your man card. It will be of no value anywhere after this, as secret algorithms will update whenever the Controller wants.

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
My new congresswoman, (Diana Harshbarger, R-TN-1) is coming out swinging. Smile Vote against impeachment I'll have to tell her I appreciate the effort.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: egregore,

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tubetone
posted Hide Post
According to Agora, a Swiss company promoting free and fair elections around the world, such elections must have these minimum characteristics:

“Transparency.
Each step of the election process should be easily understood and open to scrutiny by all stakeholders (voters, political parties, outside observers and others). All results should be independently verifiable and auditable.

Privacy.
The choices that each voter makes should remain private both during and after the election.

Integrity.
Only eligible voters should be allowed to vote, and those votes must be protected from any alteration or exclusion.

Affordability.
The election process must be affordable to governments and its citizens in order to maintain sovereignty.

Accessibility.
All eligible voters, regardless of location, group membership or disability, should have reasonable and equal opportunity to cast their ballot.” https://medium.com/agorablockc...lection-7f734b13b04d

How did we do in comparison to tin pot dictators? No wonder folks are pissed.

Posts: 3078 | Registered: January 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
My score card. 1 lowest 10 highest

2020 election

Transparency : 1

Privacy : 5 (while I don’t trust our system or officials to ever value or protect my privacy given their behavior I have no reason I can think of yet to give them less than a 50% trust rating)

Integrity : 0

Affordability : 9 I don’t think this needs any explanation unless you are a racist or partisan fool. Having a drivers license or state issued ID card is pretty damn basic and only getting more accessible every year. Maybe to the point that it’s tempting/ inviting fraud into the process.

Accessibility : 10 we seem willing and eager to let anyone and everyone vote...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21110 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post