SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 ... 919
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
on page 748, a post shows how Zuckerberg $ to Wisconsin cities was heavily biased to Biden

What about Georgia ?

CTCL money to Georgia was $ 27,827,728 (over 4 times as much as went to Wisconsin)

DEMs really wanted Georgia and those 2 senate seats

What counties did the money go to?

Fulton..... $ 6,000,000 and Biden won with 73% of the vote
Cobb...... $ 5,600,000 and Biden won with 56% of the vote
Gwinnet... $ 4,100,000 Biden won w 58%
Dekalb.... $ 4,000,000 Biden won w 83%
Clayton.... $ 3,060,197 Biden won w 85%
Douglas.... $ 1,662,490 Biden won w 62%
Cherokee.... $ 611,293 Trump won w 69%
Macon.... $ 557,000 Biden won w 61%
Henry.... $ 487,793 Biden won w 60%
Muscogee.... $ 412,245 Biden won w 61%

These top 10 counties got 95% of the CTCL total funds to Georgia. 9 of 10 went for Biden

Over these 10 Counties, Biden got 710,562 more votes than Trump

Biden won Georgia by 11,779

A lot of the CTCL money went to drop boxes to collect mail in ballots

Do you think 28 million in Georgia was enough to win by 11,779 ?

Zuckerberg was a key player in stealing the election

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Private funding of election administration was virtually unknown in the American political system until the 2020 presidential election, when Facebook CEO and founder Mark Zuckerberg and his wife Priscilla Chan donated $350 million to the Center for Technology and Civic Life (CTCL), which provided funding to county and municipal governments around the country for election administration, and $69 million to the Center for Election Innovation and Research (CEIR), which provided funding to 23 state governments, primarily through the Secretary of State’s office, also for the funding of election administration.

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...nts-from-zuckerberg/

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And how many of those drop boxes were stuffed with phony ballots?

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Who knows ?

Fulton had 38 drop boxes.

"The boxes had been largely unregulated and unattended"

"The 38 drop boxes Fulton distributed throughout the county in the November election will be cut to eight in the future. The boxes had been largely unregulated and unattended — located outdoors, open 24 hours a day and available for drop-offs until the evening of Election Day, prompting complaints of ballot stuffing and double voting. But now they have to be located inside election offices or early voting locations, and can only be available during the hours when early voting is permitted. The new law also requires ballots be printed on special security paper."

https://sharylattkisson.com/20...ehouse-storing-them/

"unattended" outside. open 24 hours / day

"Georgia recently passed a law limiting, but not removing, the drop boxes. The state had installed them for the first time in 2020 under pressure from Democratic groups, who argued officials needed to make voting easier for minorities who didn’t trust the mail and feared going to the polls during the COVID scare."

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
"Most secure election in history."

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

-c1steve

Posts: 4052 | Location: West coast | Registered: March 31, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Watching Trump speak at the border today was refreshing. Without even getting into content, his delivery, demeanor , and tone is an obvious contrast to bumbling Biden. What a president should sound like

Posts: 772 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
This crap is royally pissing me off. Mad

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
And yet NOTHING on the Bidens! Yup...I feel your ire, Mr. Alan. Mad Mad The communists will never cease trying to pin something on President Trump as long as he breaths air..

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
It’s all about damaging him so he can’t win in 2024. Wicked, wicked people.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3968 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
one for the good guys. This is a big win in the Supreme Court

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-of-precinct-voting/

The U.S. Supreme Court (SCOTUS) on Thursday upheld the Arizona statute that bans ballot harvesting and a policy that throws out votes cast by persons in precincts in which they do not reside.

Justice Alito wrote for the majority in a 6 to 3 decision that neither Arizona’s HB 2023 banning ballot harvesting nor the policy outlawing out-of-precinct voting violates Section 2 of the Voting Rights Act which bans racial discrimination.

Alito was joined by Chief Justice Roberts and Justices Thomas, Gorsuch, Barrett, and Kavanaugh.

“In these cases, we are called upon for the first time to apply Section 2 of the Voting Rights Act to regulations that govern how ballots are collected and counted. Arizona law generally makes it easy to vote. All voters may vote by mail or in person for nearly a month before election day, but Arizona imposes two restrictions that are claimed to be unlawful,” Alito wrote in his majority opinion

Chief Justice Roberts honed in on the issue of ballot harvesting, citing a 2005 report on federal election reform

The commission, Roberts noted, “said that absentee ballots are the largest [source] of potential voter fraud” and “recommended that the practice of allowing candidates or party workers to pick up and deliver absentee ballots should be eliminated.”

Arizona Secretary of State Katie Hobbs, a Democrat, refused to defend the two Arizona statutes

Arizona Attorney General Mark Brnovich, a Republican who has since announced his candidacy for the U.S. Senate, defended the two Arizona statutes during oral arguments.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Keep Mark Brnovich in mind. He is one of the REP candidates trying to win the spot to go against Mark Kelly (D) for the senate seat in 2022

Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PowerSurge:
It’s all about damaging him so he can’t win in 2024. Wicked, wicked people.

Until the dominion cheating machines are removed and absolute integrity is returned, there will be no winning except by the fucking commies.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Until the dominion cheating machines are removed and absolute integrity is returned, there will be no winning except by the fucking commies.

I wish I thought you were wrong.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Oh noes!!!

Trump org didn't pay the proper taxes on fringe benefits? Oh they really got him THIS time! Roll Eyes

How many years have they been trying to burn Trump and THAT is all they can find?

What a fucking joke.

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
The fact that it takes a Supreme Court ruling to uphold regulations to help minimize vote fraud illustrates how far down we’ve gone. I agree about Dominion needing to be thrown out on their ass as well as some people going to jail for a long time before anything will really change. Even now thinking about what happened in the last election still seems unbelievable to me it could happen in this country. We will have the veiled appearance of elections still matter but until meaningful changes are made they won’t.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8531 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I just read this morning that the Az. Senate is going to subpoena The voting machine password(s) and the tracking routes. I do hope that they are successful, but the Dems are dirty and they know it, and are fighting back with everything that they got!!

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by GT-40DOC:
I just read this morning that the Az. Senate is going to subpoena The voting machine password(s) and the tracking routes. I do hope that they are successful, but the Dems are dirty and they know it, and are fighting back with everything that they got!!
What makes you think that those machines won't have been purged of anything suspicious or damning?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
It sure seems like the democrats, progressive left and big tech have declared a jihad of sorts against conservative america. And perhaps not just americans but have used military support (or absence thereof) to have other countries conform as well.

Even if we fix the ills of the voting process, these jihadists aren't going to go away. We need to fundamentally take over the educational system and drive morals and ethics into every level of society. That seems like a long and impossible endeavor.

So are conservative positions doomed to a slow erosion over time or how do we reverse the tide?

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12719 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:
What makes you think that those machines won't have been purged of anything suspicious or damning?

flashguy

I don't know, but at least the Az. Republicans are trying their best to uncover this election crime. I don't see a lot of other states trying very hard.....if they are, it isn't making the news. This shit happened in a lot more states then Az., but they seem to just say "oh well, we will get them next time".

Posts: 6617 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Krazeehorse:
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:

I wish I thought you were wrong.

Don't forget those Smartmatic machines!

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by flashguy:
quote:

flashguy

We have been down this road before. The 2 machines eventually turned over had had all memory devices carefully "wiped" before they were turned over, so nobody got a copy of the software.

And as I understand it, there was a functioning machine at a location in Germany, and it was seized by our Delta force. And what was the end result? It just simply disappeared. Nobody seems to know where it went. Like hunter biden's laptop.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25643 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post