SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 ... 1086
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
This is funny as shit.

"Let's have a trial!"

"OK!"

{trial/whore/convicted perjurer}

"Wait, I thought you had the evidence!"

"No, I thought you had the evidence!"

Assholes Big Grin

Posts: 108621 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Fuggn clown show and heads outta roll.

Posts: 1841 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
A somewhat MSM report of President Trump’s trial:

“Not since Stormy stumbled out of a Nevada hotel room has anyone been so underwhelmed.

For four weeks, botoxed cable news hosts have been consumed, a presidential election has been hamstrung and those eating lunch have been revolted by sloppy, salacious testimony flowing like raw sewage out of a courthouse in lower Manhattan.

It's here that the first former US president in history has been put on trial for the crime of… well, we still don't know exactly.

According to the Democratic hacks in the Manhattan District Attorney's office, our 45th Commander-In-Chief once ordered a mental midget to pay a professional knob-polisher for her silence and then criminally cooked the books to hide the alleged game of hide-the-pickle. …”

DailyMail article:
https://mol.im/a/13427871

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9291 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pipe Smoker:
A somewhat MSM report of President Trump’s trial:

“Not since Stormy stumbled out of a Nevada hotel room has anyone been so underwhelmed.

And that's when I stopped reading.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30754 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5850 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
“Former President Donald Trump is surging with a voter bloc you might not expect.

Black voters are flocking to Trump in huge numbers, while simultaneously leaving the side of President Joe Biden, CNN's average of polls showed. [this from CNN]

Trump's support among Black voters surged to 22 percent compared to 2020, when the 45th president only had the support of 9 percent of the demographic.

Biden, on the other hand, saw his 81 percent of Black voter support in 2020 dip to 69 percent.

CNN data analyst Harry Enten said this could be a 'troubling sign' for the Biden campaign, which heavily relied on Black voters [and fake ballots] to get him into the White House last time around.

If the trend of black voters aligning with Trump continues, he could win a larger share of them than any Republican presidential candidate since 1960, Enten added.

'This would be by far the best performance for a Republican candidate among Black voters in a generation, two generations, probably since 1960 and Richard Nixon against John F. Kennedy … This could be a truly historic margin.' …”

DailyMail article:
https://mol.im/a/13432211

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9291 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Trump really is hilarious.

https://x.com/TPostMillennial/.../1791644633103278214

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30754 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Big Grin Big Grin

He just ran with it

Posts: 53584 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DJT is to speak at the NRA Annual Meeting today. Here is a link to Rumble/Right Side Broadcasting if you'd like to tune in. Scheduled for 4:15 p.m. Eastern Time.

https://rumble.com/v4tjgh3-liv...a-meeting-51824.html

Posts: 3300 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/JackPosobiec/sta...sistance-day-1216%2F

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16986 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3074 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SigSentry
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3572 | Registered: May 30, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
https://rumble.com/v4vymgt-lau...aign=TheLibertyDaily

Posts: 12923 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Link to Live Coverage

Cohen admits he stole money from Trump...

Cohen then admitted this - telling the court he requested a $50,000 reimbursement for a $20,000 payment to a tech company in 2016

Posts: 23962 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
It is now proven, Cohen is a liar, and a thief. And that Stormy is off her rocker. And the real victim is Trump.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16986 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/PapiTrumpo/status/1792621155775402152

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Welp, Trumps team called Costello Wink

Last week Costello told congress Michael Cohen has been lying for the whole NY/Bragg case.

https://x.com/AndrewHGiuliani/.../1792648550133735539

quote:
FIREWORKS!!

Merchan says to Costello if he doesn’t like a ruling, don’t roll his eyes or say Jeez or strike it!

And if you don’t like my ruling, you don’t give me side eyes!

Costello says he understands.

Merchan now asks if he’s staring him down, asking loudly.

Judge and the witness leave the bench to go have what I’m sure is a spirited conversation behind closed doors.

You read that right, Merchan called Costello into his chambers. Confused

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6309 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 108621 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
It is now proven, Cohen is a liar, and a thief. And that Stormy is off her rocker. And the real victim is Trump.

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CWyv3N1ut-4?si=VYVMhu_hRIh6ZlkK" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

That is a good video Oddball, Thanks for posting. Thought I would drop this in for time constrained people.

Cohen testifies he stole from Trump Organization

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

Key prosecution witness Michael Cohen in the Trump hush money trial testified Monday under cross-examination that he stole from the Trump Organization, for whom he worked for over a decade.

Cohen, who was a Trump attorney and fixer before turning on his former boss, admitted he failed to fully reimburse a company that provided services to the Trump Organization and pocketed the difference.

The admission comes as Cohen has faced significant credibility issues as Manhattan District Attorney Alvin Bragg's key witness.

Legal experts say Cohen's testimony has undermined the case, especially due to his past convictions for perjury.

In 2017, the Trump Organization owed technology company Red Finch $50,000 for services rendered. Cohen, who helped facilitate the transaction, asked for a $100,000 reimbursement, "grossed up" to account for taxes, from the Trump Organization.

However, on the stand Monday, Cohen admitted that he stole from Trump, only paying $20,000 to Red Finch and pocketing the remaining $60,000 for himself.

"So the $50,000 that you got back from Red Finch ... you only paid the Red Finch owner $20,000, right?" Blanche asked Cohen.

"Yes sir," Cohen replied.

The lawyer clarified that Cohen pocketed the $60,000 difference and confirmed this was stealing.

"You did steal from the Trump Organization based upon the expected reimbursement from Red Finch?" Blanche asked.

"Yes sir," Cohen replied, according to CNN.

Cohen said multiple prosecutors from the district attorney's office are aware that he stole form the Trump Organization and acknowledged that he has not plead guilty to alleged crime.

Posts: 12923 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Amazing. This whole case is simply amazing.

It's like Monty Python meets Kafka.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)