SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 ... 917
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
He's telling the truth....whether or not he really means it.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38642 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
People seem to forget that after Donald Trump's presidential campaign took off in 2015/2016 Graham stood before cameras and said something to the effect of "He's not going to get the nomination and if he does, he's going to loooooooose"

Actually, he put so much emphasis on the word, it came out like "leeeoooooooooose".

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...630015264#2630015264
quote:
Graham is self-serving. Whomever he thinks is on top, whomever he thinks will be the winner in any confrontation, he clings to them like the little bitch he is.

The cock he wants up his ass changes from day to day.
And don't brush it off by saying "All politicians are that way." This little shit is the most waffling, self-serving jerk to come down the pike.

Posts: 107486 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
Speaking of Trump's 2015/2016 Presidential Campaign, what happened to the 'Assclown Thread'? It seems it's not searchable and I thought auto-pruning of older threads wasn't a thing anymore. Just wondering...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's been archived.

The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
1/30/23

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I think it's about time for me to close this thread as it approaches 800 pages and almost 16,000 replies. The truth is that I should have closed it long ago.

The 'Trump Presidency' threads serve as an archive of conservative reaction to the years of the Trump administration. Perhaps in a couple of years we will be able to continue the series. At this point, I estimate that there is a high probability we will have that opportunity.

I'll leave the thread open a bit longer but the activity of this thread has slowed, not to mention that it has become a novel-length monster. Members can feel free to add to this thread until it's locked.

The intent of my creation of this series of threads was to provide a focused repository on the subject. For the time being, though, Donald Trump has been out of the news cycle for the most part. Any news on Donald Trump which members wish to post can go into existing pertinent threads, or newly created threads, but let's not overdo it with new threads on the subject.

These four threads will be preserved in perpetuity in this forum and, hopefully, we will see The Trump Presidency : Year V less than 24 months from now.

posted Hide Post
I certainly understand, but as a person with mild ocd I'm going to miss my daily reading of the Trump threads for these years. Pray for a Trump V thread.

Tommy

Posts: 140 | Location: Midland, TX | Registered: December 02, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I always come to this thread first to see if anything new is posted.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
Big Grin

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16666 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
^^^ That says it all!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38642 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Perhaps it could be supplanted by a pro-Conservative/Populist thread?

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wish DJT were still in office. Not jesting; but the skies seemed bluer, the beer colder, many people smiled more readily, I could find ammo of almost any type needed quite easily.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
I wish DJT were still in office. Not jesting; but the skies seemed bluer, the beer colder, many people smiled more readily, I could find ammo of almost any type needed quite easily.

And the gas was cheaper.

Posts: 618 | Location: northern VA. | Registered: August 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^Yep. Almost half of what it is now in my area.

Posts: 3212 | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^MANY things were almost half of what they are now... Roll Eyes

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8865 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
Sticker shock just now on a dozen Kroger Jumbo Eggs. First time I've bought eggs in a while...

$4.19

WITAF!?!?!?!?!?!?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
These four threads will be preserved in perpetuity in this forum and, hopefully, we will see The Trump Presidency : Year V less than 24 months from now.

(Lord hear our prayer.)

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17460 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^^^
Sticker shock just now on a dozen Kroger Jumbo Eggs. First time I've bought eggs in a while...

$4.19

WITAF!?!?!?!?!?!?

That is cheap!!! I can show you some for over $7.00/dozen.

Posts: 6613 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Thanks Para for allowing me to post the Joey D segments.

Joey D
2/5/23

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7655 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You're welcome to continue to post them, Cliff, though where they would best be posted is an open question.

This thread has become a monster and it really needs to be put to sleep.