SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 ... 912
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clipper1:
Pres. Trump was so close to pulling the drain plug of the swamp. Read this and see if you don't agree.

https://brownstone.org/article...tions-of-schedule-f/

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16146 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I will try again as it is just too good to miss.
Try this
https://brownstone.org/article...tions-of-schedule-f/

If this does not work just search brownstone institute schedule f
this link works.I just tried it.

Posts: 516 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
... anyone else pickup from conferences, etc ... that once the First Lady takes him (Biden) by the hand to lead him off the stage/podium ... there is a different demeanor about him (Biden) ... submissive and plodding along ... I dunno ...

This message has been edited. Last edited by: cjevans,

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by cjevans:
... anyone else pickup from conferences, etc ... that once the First Lady takes him by the hand to lead him off the stage/podium ... there is a different demeanor about him ... submissive and plodding along ... I dunno ...
Isn't that typical of a lot of husband/wife scenarios? Smile

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D

Description

In the third hour of the morning show, Andrew Langer and Julie Gunlock talked to Joe diGenova and Rob Worcester of the Flagpole of Freedom Park. They also discussed critter news and the climate change war on farmers everywhere.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Keystoner
posted Hide Post
Look how awesome Trump's new personal plane livery looks:

I doubt the similarities to what he had planned for AF1 are a coincidence. It's a shame this never happened. I love this color scheme:

https://simpleflying.com/trump...one-livery-scrapped/

Year V

Posts: 2613 | Registered: November 05, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
This issue addresses one of the primary ways DEMs stole the 2020 election

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-drop-boxes-n2609948

The Wisconsin Supreme Court ruled Friday that unmanned ballot drop boxes are illegal in the state and can no longer be used, marking a victory for election integrity activists.

"Ballot drop boxes are illegal under Wisconsin statutes. An absentee ballot must be returned by mail or the voter must personally deliver it to the municipal clerk at the clerk's office or a designated alternate site," the opinion states. "The Wisconsin voters allege they have suffered an injury in fact to their right to vote. As the Wisconsin voters argue, 'voters are entitled to have the elections in which they participate administered properly under the law.'...We agree."

"If the right to vote is to have any meaning at all, elections must be conducted according to law. Throughout history, tyrants have claimed electoral victory via elections conducted in violation of governing law," the opinion continues. "The right to vote presupposes the rule of law governs elections. If elections are conducted outside of the law, the people have not conferred their consent on the government. Such elections are unlawful and their results are illegitimate."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is extremely likely that Biden could not have "won" if this ruling had been in place in 5 key states.

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
...marking a victory for election integrity activists advocates.
Roll Eyes
FIFY

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6192 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Every little step towards a clean legal election is moving in the proper direction.

Posts: 6601 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
What an awesome paint scheme.

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The WI state supreme court decision about ballot drop boxes that sdy posted above is a big deal. I have not seen it mentioned on FOX, Brietbart, Bongino, etc. Wonder why not?

Has anyone seen 2000 Mules? The film by Dinesh D'Souza about election fraud. Apparantly he documents lots of this ballot drop box fraud. I ordered the movie and just got it but havent watched it yet.

Posts: 581 | Registered: September 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
7/11/22

Description

In the third hour of the morning show, Andrew Langer and Julie Gunlock talked to legal analyst Joe diGenova, former Montgomery County teacher Mercedes Grant and Loudoun dad Scott Smith.

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7652 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Lots of speculation here, nothing definite but

https://pjnewsletter.com/trump...&utm_content=4581718

Former President Trump will return to D.C. for the first time since leaving office. Trump is set to headline the America First agenda summit on July 26, but the research institute has yet to release a specific location. The policy summit is invitation only and open to the press. The general public will be able to watch speakers via live stream. Trump will deliver a keynote address at 3 p.m. eastern on day two.

Donald Trump:

“Well, in my own mind, I’ve already made that decision, so nothing factors in anymore. In my own mind, I’ve already made that decision,”

He wouldn’t disclose what he’d decided. Not at first. But then he couldn’t help himself. “I would say my big decision will be whether I go before or after,” he said.

before or after midterm elections in November

It’s only a matter of when he’ll announce the decision.

Rumors are swirling that Trump will reveal to the country his 2024 sometime before the midterm elections.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I really like Ron DeSantis, but there is no way I could not support the greatest President of my lifetime

Posts: 19505 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
I would definitely vote for a DeSantis/Trump ticket!!!

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
69-Year-Old Cancer Patient Grandmother Gives Emotional Message Before Entering Prison Over January 6th Charge

https://nationalfile.com/video...-january-6th-charge/

A 69-year-old grandmother and cancer patient was sentenced to prison for a two-month sentence over her misdemeanor of trespassing into the Capitol on January 6th, 2021.

After being arrested in August of 2021, Pam Hemphill plead guilty in January to a single charge of demonstrating, picketing, or parading inside the Capitol.

In an emotional video, Hemphill gave a message directed to the American people before she entered prison Wednesday.

“Just keep your faith, that no matter what’s going on in your life, God’s with us. No matter what’s happening to us. It’s gonna be okay in our lives,” Hemphill sai69-year-oldd.

“Just lean on God and just do what’s right and help make this country better again and support all those that are right now locked up. And the January 6th people that are not getting any trials. God bless you all,” she added.

When asked how she felt, Hemphill explained how she was scared but trusted in God.

The 69-year-old said she was, “scared to death. I’m frightened but I know God’s with me. I just got to take it five minutes at a time and one day at a time.”

On Tuesday morning, Judge Royce Lamberth sentenced Hemphill to 60 days in prison and ordered her to pay $500 in restitution for damages to the Capitol.

“I’m heading to the prison! Just know your prayers and support is keeping me going emotionally and spiritually! Love you guys dearly!” Hemphill tweeted out midday.

She is staying at a low-security prison near San Francisco.

Speaking with Newsmax’s Greg Kelly on Tuesday night, the pro-Trump grandmother contested she never picketed or paraded in the Capitol.

She said she was shoved into the building by the protestors behind her. “But if that’s what they wanted me to plead guilty to, so I thought okay, my lawyer advised me,” Hemphill explained.

According to American Greatness, video footage from J6 shows Hemphill pleading with other protestors, telling them, “Don’t steal. Don’t harm. That’s not good!”

On Thursday, Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-GA) called on President Joe Biden to grant Hemphill clemency.

“I’m appalled beyond words. How many rioters whose criminal charges were eventually dropped did Kamala & Omar bail out of jail? This is completely out of control!!! Judge Lambert sent a 69 yr old cancer patient to jail because of another woman’s statements on Fox News that he let off. This is OUTRAGEOUS! Antifa & BLM burn and riot our cities and over 95% of their charges COMPLETELY DROPPED!!!” Greene tweeted.

Posts: 12580 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
AOC letting everyone know that Capital police were in cahoots with Jan 6th protesters, in fact "sympathetic" with them Smile

https://twitter.com/JackPosobi...-jan-6-protesters%2F

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

Brainless bimbo

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
^^^^^

Brainless bimbo

You’re very kind.

Posts: 3220 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Muddflap:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:

Brainless bimbo
You’re very kind.
She will be safe when the apocalypse arrives. The brain eating zombies will have nothing to feed on.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
The WI state supreme court decision about ballot drop boxes that sdy posted above is a big deal. I have not seen it mentioned on FOX, Brietbart, Bongino, etc. Wonder why not?

MN State law now requires that ballot drop boxes are under 24 hour video surveillance and are emptied by two people.

Consequently, many counties (including mine) are removing them and requiring absentee or early ballots to be mailed in, or completed in person at the Auditor's office. Any ballots placed in other drop boxes, such as those for property taxes and other business will be considered invalid, destroyed and not counted.

We shall see in November I guess....

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post