SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 ... 929
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
Sorry if this is a forbidden topic, but has anyone watched the My Pillow guy, Mike Lindell's video ??? If it is forbidden or already discussed, I apologize. Thank you and God Bless Smile

4 pages back (#706) it was briefly discussed.
It is a worthwhile view although frustrating in the fact that nothing will most likely come of the fraud.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16266 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Velvet Voicebox
posted Hide Post
Joey D
2/8/21

No description provided

"All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope."

--Sir Winston Churchill

"The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose."

--James Earl Jones

Posts: 7660 | Location: KCMO | Registered: August 31, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bald1:
quote:
Originally posted by VBVAGUY:
Sorry if this is a forbidden topic, but has anyone watched the My Pillow guy, Mike Lindell's video ??? If it is forbidden or already discussed, I apologize. Thank you and God Bless Smile

4 pages back (#706) it was briefly discussed.
It is a worthwhile view although frustrating in the fact that nothing will most likely come of the fraud.

I watched the 2 hour video and what peaked my interest was at approx 1:36 they showed the forensic evidence of the hacking that was done from outside the USA. It contained the day and time, IP source, Mac Address source, target IP, target Mac address, etc how many votes were changed, etc. I took a screenshot of one and decided to see if the IP address of the source of the hacking corresponded to what they said and it did !!! I did several other checks and they were also correct. Many of these were from China. This may be the smoking gun / Kraken that was mentioned. However my opinion this shows that the corruption is so large and deep in our own government that no judge wants to tackle this case. If anyone wants me to email them the screenshot so they can post it, let me know. God Bless Smile

"Always legally conceal carry. At the right place and time, one person can make a positive difference."

Posts: 3072 | Location: Sector 001 | Registered: October 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by icom706:
Enjoy.

=https://time.com/5936036/secr...0-election-campaign/

Companion piece to the Time Magazine opinion piece is this opinion that analyzes Time’s article and critically examines what it says.

quote:
In a surprisingly brazen article, “The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election,” Time magazine chronicles a myriad of pre- and post-election actions taken by a loose coalition of Democratic operatives, grassroots activists, mainstream media, tech companies, and corporate CEOs before and after the 2020 presidential election.

According to the article, the effort consisted of “a well-funded cabal of powerful people, ranging across industries and ideologies, working together behind the scenes to influence perceptions, change rules and laws, steer media coverage and control the flow of information.”

Link

Posts: 13312 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
https://michaeljlindell.com/

Check out the site. It is the full TV release of hard evidence of the election fraud!

Unless, "they" have blocked it.

Just checked it, and it is still working.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
Not entirely sure this is the right place, but...

I have what is possibly a stupid question/idea.

Another board suggested dropping DJT a thank you note for all he did for us as President. I like the idea but I have some reservations.

1. The odds of DJT, or even his staff, actually READING a few hundred thousand notes are essentially zero IMHO.

2. The address give is C/O Mar-a-Lago, blah, blah, Palm Beach Florida. I wonder about that.

So, is this a juvenile, feather-headed idea or might it actually be appreciated?

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15284 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
^^^

I think its a great idea, and sending it to Mar-a-Lago is the best place

apparently one of the locals was trying to get him and Melania tossed out of the community saying that he can't live at his own place due to some twisted ordinance thats not enforceable

Posts: 53247 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Great idea PHPaul Hopefully, a postal worker doesn’t deep six your thank you note. Good move!

Posts: 5770 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
Tell me again why judicial appointments are important, when they can be tossed aside with a new administration?

Posts: 10824 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:
Tell me again why judicial appointments are important, when they can be tossed aside with a new administration?

How's that?

Are you talking about judges or federal prosecutors?

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30460 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
women dug his snuff
and his gallant stroll
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by HuskySig:

Are you talking about judges or federal prosecutors?

You're right, federal prosecutors.

Posts: 10824 | Registered: August 12, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by leavemebe:
Here is a much shorter and to the point video from a different source on the election fraud of 2020:
Great video, but it is HUGE on an i-pad.

Use this link to post YouTube videos and the size will be appropriate.
SIGforum YouTube Embedder.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12757 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:
Here is a much shorter and to the point video from a different source on the election fraud of 2020:
Great video,

Must've been a pretty good video, cause it's already taken down off youtube.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30460 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Sadly, I did not record the video on my phone as was recommended in the video.

It is clear, voting fraud changed the results of the election.
The data has not been contested by anyone.
We are simply told Biden won and we are crazy to question it.

Don’t question the media and politicians, it is their job to tell us what to believe.
Anything on YouTube that provides a view other than the authorized view, get’s removed.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I find it amazing that Pres. Trump is no longer in office but he is so deep into their minds they cannot concentrate on anything but him.

Posts: 7025 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ulsterman:
I find it amazing that Pres. Trump is no longer in office but he is so deep into their minds they cannot concentrate on anything but him.

They spent 8 years blaming Bush for everything and he didn’t rock the boat much at all.

Posts: 13748 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too old to run,
too mean to quit!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
quote:
Great video,

Must've been a pretty good video, cause it's already taken down off youtube.

What? youtube is censoring traffic?!?!?!? Having said that, I am not surprised. They have done it before and will continue doing it.

Elk

There has never been an occasion where a people gave up their weapons in the interest of peace that didn't end in their massacre. (Louis L'Amour)

"To compel a man to furnish contributions of money for the propagation of opinions which he disbelieves and abhors, is sinful and tyrannical. "
-Thomas Jefferson

"America is great because she is good. If America ceases to be good, America will cease to be great." Alexis de Tocqueville

FBHO!!!

The Idaho Elk Hunter

Posts: 25644 | Location: Virginia | Registered: December 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
Apologies for messing up the thread with the previous youtube video. I can't seem to delete it.

Here is a link to the video on Rumble: The Evidence

As we all know, the truth is not included in YouTube's Terms of service.

We are at war. For now it is a spiritual war. This is no longer about President Trump.

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 673 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Apologies for messing up the thread with the previous youtube video. I can't seem to delete it.

Here is a link to the video on Rumble: The Evidence

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)