SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 512 513 514 515 516 517 518 ... 1145
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
some may have seen the earlier post about Michigan Democratic House Representative Cynthia Johnson

follow up:

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...-supporters-n2581289

Michigan Democratic House Representative Cynthia Johnson has been stripped of her committee assignments and is under investigation after threatening Trump supporters during a Facebook live video on Tuesday.

Michigan House Speaker Lee Chatfield called Johnson's threats "unacceptable" and said the representative has been stripped of her committee assignments.

"Threats to either Democrats or Republicans are unacceptable and un-American," said Chatfield in a statement. "They're even more unbecoming of an elected official. Rep. Johnson has been removed from her committee assignments, and we are looking into further disciplinary action as the proper authorities conduct their own investigations."

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
People like that are modern Pharisees; virtue-signaling, elitist, wailing in the town square about how humble & virtuous they are and yet unwilling to defend the same beliefs that they tell everyone they practice.

quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
There is a subset of the population here in Utah that oozes pearl clutching sanctimony and looks down it's nose at anyone beneath the acceptable moral code even if that missed mark is perceived only. Romney is a poster boy for that attitude. To be clear I love my fellow Utah residents of that subset. They are, by most measures, fine people. But they can cut off their nose to spite their face reflexively. My brother is one of them.

All they had to do was hear once what Trump said in a locker room or among the guys and that's it, "I'll take the gentleman commie over the coarse promoter of liberty and prosperity". When the fact is if all could have their skeletons exposed, none of us are truly any more moral. I'll be the first to admit I am a failed religionist who aspires to greater character. I can confidently say that if all knew the contents of my closet, astonishment would be an understatement. But I know what liberty is and how important it is to preserve it. I understand the value of prosperity and how to promote it. I know who the enemies of the USA are and who are our friends. And I don't engage in deception and secret combinations like Romney and those like him.

The pearl clutching button pushers around here would reject me for Lucifer himself if he were gentlemanly and kept his destruction in the closet.

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4358 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by olfuzzy:
I hope the conservative Justices on the Supreme Court are smart enough to realize that if they don't do their part in overturning this Presidential election, their very existence will depend on the Georgia runoff election.
If the Libs get control of the Senate and pack the court, the conservative Justices will become irrelevant and might as well take a seat at the back of the room.

I'll assert the consequences are greater than that. If we lose free speech (which we have) and our vote no longer matters, there is only one thing left.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29904 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post
Frederick Douglass - The Three Boxes Of Civil Rights

quote:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box"

-November 15, 1867

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4358 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
Frederick Douglass - The Three Boxes Of Civil Rights

quote:
“A man’s rights rest in three boxes. The ballot box, jury box and the cartridge box"

-November 15, 1867

The next few days will determine if we will reach the 3rd box.

Q

Posts: 27505 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lkdr1989:
People like that are modern Pharisees; virtue-signaling, elitist, wailing in the town square about how humble & virtuous they are and yet unwilling to defend the same beliefs that they tell everyone they practice.

quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
There is a subset of the population here in Utah that oozes pearl clutching sanctimony and looks down it's nose at anyone beneath the acceptable moral code even if that missed mark is perceived only. Romney is a poster boy for that attitude. To be clear I love my fellow Utah residents of that subset. They are, by most measures, fine people. But they can cut off their nose to spite their face reflexively. My brother is one of them.

All they had to do was hear once what Trump said in a locker room or among the guys and that's it, "I'll take the gentleman commie over the coarse promoter of liberty and prosperity". When the fact is if all could have their skeletons exposed, none of us are truly any more moral. I'll be the first to admit I am a failed religionist who aspires to greater character. I can confidently say that if all knew the contents of my closet, astonishment would be an understatement. But I know what liberty is and how important it is to preserve it. I understand the value of prosperity and how to promote it. I know who the enemies of the USA are and who are our friends. And I don't engage in deception and secret combinations like Romney and those like him.

The pearl clutching button pushers around here would reject me for Lucifer himself if he were gentlemanly and kept his destruction in the closet.

that - my friends - is the sound of hammer hitting nail

well said

------------------------------------------------------

Proverbs 27:17 - As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another.

Posts: 8940 | Location: Florida | Registered: September 20, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peripheral Visionary
Picture of tigereye313
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 12131:
^^^ Yeah, TX should have named AZ as one of the defendants.

Exactly.

Posts: 11413 | Location: Texas | Registered: January 29, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
The statement from Herbert and Cox says: "The Attorney General did not consult us before signing on to this brief, so we don't know what his motivation is. Just as we would not want other states challenging Utah's election results, we do not think we should intervene in other states' elections. Candidates who wish to challenge election results have access to the courts without our involvement. This is an unwise use of taxpayers' money."
https://www.ksl.com/article/50...tes-election-results

Reyes has stones. And what is his motivation? Patriotism you freaking clowns.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
Herbert and Cox sound like fucking RINO cowards, that's what.

Q

Posts: 27505 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ackks:
quote:
The statement from Herbert and Cox says: "The Attorney General did not consult us before signing on to this brief, so we don't know what his motivation is. Just as we would not want other states challenging Utah's election results, we do not think we should intervene in other states' elections. Candidates who wish to challenge election results have access to the courts without our involvement. This is an unwise use of taxpayers' money."
https://www.ksl.com/article/50...tes-election-results

Reyes has stones. And what is his motivation? Patriotism you freaking clowns.

Reading the comments in that link, of that news source, reveals so much liberalism , anti Trump.

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
^^Welcome to Utah. Liberals are flooding in from California and it is full of gutless clowns who love Romney. I can't wait for Balze to read that joint statement.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
I'm so damn sick of cowards like Herbert and Cox. No shit Reyes didn't consult with you, because you're pussies. And apparently quite stupid. We're not simply talking about other states' elections. We're talking about a national election that affects the entire country. Herbert is half a potato. And Cox is the other half. Two unpatriotic spuds.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30888 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Well here's the response I got from Amy Klobuchar. Typical liberal cowardice in a can. Wonder how many lists I put myself on though. Big Grin

quote:
Thank you for taking the time to contact me. I appreciate hearing from you on this important matter, and I will keep your views in mind as relevant legislation and other decisions related to this issue come before the Senate.

I continue to be humbled to be your Senator, and one of the most important parts of my job is listening to the people of Minnesota. I am here in our nation's capital to do the public's business. I hope you will contact me again about matters of concern to you.

- Amy

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8616 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
dots to be connected ?

Bruno Macaes:

So why had Biden dropped the term "Indo-Pacific"?

Biden used "Asia Pacific" in his speech announcing Lloyd Austin as Sec of Defense, rather than "Indo Pacific"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Two weeks ago:

the Global Times two weeks ago askied Biden to drop Indo Pacific and use Asia Pacific instead.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The Global Times is a daily tabloid newspaper under the auspices of the Chinese Communist Party's People's Daily newspaper, commenting on international issues from a nationalistic perspective. The publication has been labelled by some scholars and writers as "China's Fox News" due to its nationalistic slant

headquarters: Beijing

xxxxxxxxxxxx

and lastly,

former DNI Richard Grennell: "The Communists in China asked Joe Biden two weeks ago to change his messaging - and today he dutifully complied.

I wonder if China has leverage over the Bidens?"

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
I'm so damn sick of cowards like Herbert and Cox. No shit Reyes didn't consult with you, because you're pussies. And apparently quite stupid. We're not simply talking about other states' elections. We're talking about a national election that affects the entire country. Herbert is half a potato. And Cox is the other half. Two unpatriotic spuds.

Cocks is 'mini-me just like Romney is mini-Hatch without the sense to lay low.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29904 | Location: Norris Lake, TN | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
former DNI Richard Grennell: "The Communists in China asked Joe Biden two weeks ago to change his messaging - and today he dutifully complied.

I wonder if China has leverage over the Bidens?"

You don't say?

Q

Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
^^^ I'm confused. Mind telling us what this has anything to do with the election?

Q

Tequila with lime
posted Hide Post
https://youtu.be/uySdMbZHjms

Things are getting weirder. This isn't directly related to the election. Major power brokers (Vatican, Rothschilds, others) are engineering a reset to a more collective economic model. The video above is their marketing propaganda.

We really need Trump to win.

Thank you President Trump.

Posts: 8366 | Location: KS, USA | Registered: May 26, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Kook:

Things are getting weirder. This isn't directly related to the election. Major power brokers (Vatican, Rothschilds, others) are engineering a reset to a more collective economic model. The video above is their marketing propaganda.

"We" will win,what else you had to say is gibberish to my uneducated mind.

Posts: 4444 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Kook:

"If you make money, what's the point if you're not prepared to share it?"

I had to bail out half way through, which probably cuts my social credit score by half. Mad

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8540 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post