SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 ... 961
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
What the?? Why didn't ACB participate?

She was not party to the ruling. Roberts, of course, sided with the left.

We should just change it to "election year". You start voting on January 1st and stop on December 31st. We spend the next six months counting, the six months after that in court, and a winner is chosen.

We can put a man on the moon but we cannot count votes on the day of an election. We are officially a banana republic.

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
Look at the bright side of this election being a fiasco - we will finally have more moral authority in preaching to other countries about how they should run elections.

Posts: 3592 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Nine just doesn't make any damn sense. How slow does mail travel in Georgia FFS? We all know what will happen here. Ballots will keep "arriving" until the "correct" number is attained.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30589 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
NC, but I get your point.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38893 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:

.... Roberts, of course, sided with the left.

He is moving fast, getting this rigged before Barrett can be seated.

Posts: 8655 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
Roberts has proven to be a serious disappointment Frown

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
NC, but I get your point.

Thank you. Don't know why Georgia was on my mind.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30589 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HA! (Balze)

The "Boz"

Posts: 1535 | Location: Central Ohio, USA | Registered: May 29, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:

“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” — Barack Obama, October 30, 2008

Followed by thunderous applause...

I saw/heard that said at the time. My heart sank

Right then I knew we were in for the shit time of our lives.

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6357 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
Nine days. WTF is the point of "election day" anymore? The communist governor here will no doubt be "finding" ballots in the couch cushions for Biden after they know how much they are down. Disgraceful.

Cooper already won the previous election through fraud. They better bust ass on fake ballots because North Carolinians are going wild for Trump.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7106 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
40 minutes is long, but it's good.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
Roberts has proven to be a serious disappointment Frown

Kavanaugh joined the libs on this one as well. Nothing is ever as it seems.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8557 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So Hillary is now part of the Electoral College in New York now. How convenient. Sounds like a conflict of interest to me.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news...-BB1auwa9?li=BBnbfcL

Posts: 2494 | Location: Southern Minnesota | Registered: March 15, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If they can make up an arbitrary number like nine days, why not 15 or even 30 days? That ruling is insane, it's absolutely a stamp of approval for any and all attempts at fraud. And look at all the political effort and fighting Trump did to put Kavanaugh in that seat and the piece of shit turns around and stabs Trump in the back.

No one's life, liberty or property is safe while the legislature is in session.- Mark Twain

Posts: 3577 | Location: TX | Registered: October 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
If Kavanaugh turns out to be just slightly right of Roberts that goes a long ways to nuetralizing Barretts appointment. If Kavanaugh sees things more in line with Roberts which indications to this point would say this may be the case you can bet Roberts is working to pull him all the way over. Amy has not ruled on anything yet. She may turn out to be not what we thought as well.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8557 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigspecops:
If they can make up an arbitrary number like nine days, why not 15 or even 30 days? That ruling is insane, it's absolutely a stamp of approval for any and all attempts at fraud. And look at all the political effort and fighting Trump did to put Kavanaugh in that seat and the piece of shit turns around and stabs Trump in the back.

Relax... Kavanaugh is not another Roberts.

And, while I disagree with what North Carolina is doing, the fact of the matter is that we have 50 State run elections on the same day.

The SC will give broad discretion to the States to run their own election process.

According to North Carolina’s State Board of Elections, absentee ballots still must be postmarked by Election Day and will have to be received no later than 5 p.m. on Nov. 12.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24295 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
still must be postmarked by Election Day
That may well be a distinction without a difference when it comes to ballot "harvesting". I could probably walk halfway across that state in 9 days... Roll Eyes

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6255 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
...Georgia was on my mind.

Cool

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38893 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Jeff Carlson:

This election presents us with two very stark choices:

1) A booming Trump economy and governmental accountability.

or

2) Economic stagnation and continued Biden corruption.

Posts: 19674 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Festina Lente
Picture of feersum dreadnaught
posted Hide Post

NRA Life Member - "Fear God and Dreadnaught"

Posts: 8295 | Location: in the red zone of the blue state, CT | Registered: October 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post