SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 ... 1155
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
a tweet from shipwreckedcrew:

22 years as federal prosecutor; six years private practice.

When I started in the 90s, and all thru the the Clinton and Bush years, I'd say it was 50-50. Obama changed all that . The hiring at DOJ was 90% liberal , and older prosecutors like me were pushed out to create slots to hire into. Probably close to 75% or higher now (75% or more liberal)

Obama hiring became all about ACLU, SPLC, Sierra Club, etc. Any liberal interest group associations got you interviewed.

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
Here’s what the other side is saying, going into the election Wink

Posts: 13582 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
People asking about changing their vote leads me to believe that the Hunter hard drive and Bobulinski revelations are getting out there to everyone, not just Fox and OAN viewers.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5722 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Probably close to 75% or higher now (75% or more liberal)

And that is why the DOJ/FBI cabal is the greatest threat to the constitution this country has ever faced. It comes from the inside.

Win or lose Wray needs to go on Nov. 4th.

FBI Agents Association calls on Trump, Biden to retain Wray as bureau’s director

https://www.washingtonpost.com...er&utm_medium=social

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...unted-2016-election/

Americans have cast over 71 million ballots in the upcoming election, comprising more than 50 percent of the total votes counted in the 2016 election, according to the U.S. Elections Project.

47,753,131 were cast by mail, while in-person votes comprised 23,310,462 of the ballots

xxxxxxxxxx

I voted "in person" early and many Republicans I know also voted "in person" early

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mbinky:
quote:

And that is why the DOJ/FBI cabal is the greatest threat to the constitution this country has ever faced. It comes from the inside.

And a perfect example why it's a false premise to believe that winning by losing is an acceptable strategy. What we're experiencing today with the massive push forward openly and brazenly by the left is a direct result of eight years of Obama. That son of a bitch has wrought an almost incalculable amount of damage to this country. Whether or not it's possible to correct that damage...well, we'll know in less than a week.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30933 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
I fully believe the stock market is being tanked PURPOSEFULLY as we speak to hurt Donald Trump. Mad

It's not going to work.

Posts: 34589 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^ Maybe. But it could also be that people are fearful that Biden might actually win. Cause if he does, the market will crater.

I was actually going to sell my stocks on Friday but ended up holding on. Guess I'm in it for the long haul now.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30933 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Listen to this guy! He knows what's up! Americans aren't as stupid as the left thinks they are...

Twitter Guy

posted Hide Post
I think the Stock market boys are just selling off a lot of their positions because they just don't know what will happen, and they don't want to get caught with their pants down. I thought about selling some, but didn't do it, so I will just ride it out.

When Trump is re-elected, it will go back up in a hurry.

Posts: 6715 | Location: Az | Registered: May 27, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:What we're experiencing today with the massive push forward openly and brazenly by the left is a direct result of eight years of Obama. That son of a bitch has wrought an almost incalculable amount of damage to this country. Whether or not it's possible to correct that damage...well, we'll know in less than a week.

I believe most Americans are clueless as to the damage to this country by 8 years of Obama.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Next election cycle we should be allowed to raise our hands to vote. About as reliable as what we've seen this year. Let a satellite decide. Wink

Posts: 11199 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I love being one of the deplorables Smile

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
way back in Sep 2018, NYT published a story by an anonymous writer.

"I Am Part of the Resistance Inside the Trump Administration"

"many of the senior officials in his own administration are working diligently from within to frustrate parts of his agenda and his worst inclinations.

I would know. I am one of them." and on and on trashing PresidentTrump

NYT said "The writer is a senior official in the Trump administration."

Speculation went wild. CNN speculated it could be Mike Pence, Kellyanne Conway, or possibly even Melania Trump.

But now we know who wrote it.

Miles Taylor. (right, who the hell is Miles Taylor)

he worked as the @DHSgov secretary’s chief of staff

Mollie Hemingway:

For whatever it is worth, rumors swirling that NYT's famous "Anonymous" person is literally someone named Miles Taylor, but I don't think that is true because that would be even lamer and lower-level than many dreamed imaginable.

Oh I guess it is true? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. That is so bleeping BEAUTIFUL I can't possibly be more thankful. I love this so much. The person that the NYT strongly insinuated was, like, the VP or WH Chief of Staff, or Cabinet Member was literally "Miles Taylor." HA HA HA

I'm told "Miles Taylor" is someone you wouldn't know from Adam unless you watch Jake Tapper's show, since apparently he features him on the regular. NYT and other Big Media sold him, falsely, as a top-tier name-brand Trump official when they were using him to tarnish Trump.

posted Hide Post
I hope this is where this belongs. It has to be the funniest most creative political ad e.v.e.r!
c'mon maan, hahahaha

https://youtu.be/jJDXj6-54wE

sorry, had to edit but got it right this time

Posts: 538 | Location: Ocala, FL | Registered: October 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
way back in Sep 2018, NYT published a story by an anonymous writer.

Mollie Hemingway:

For whatever it is worth, rumors swirling that NYT's famous "Anonymous" person is literally someone named Miles Taylor, but I don't think that is true because that would be even lamer and lower-level than many dreamed imaginable.

Oh I guess it is true? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA. ....

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
quote:

And a perfect example why it's a false premise to believe that winning by losing is an acceptable strategy. What we're experiencing today with the massive push forward openly and brazenly by the left is a direct result of eight years of Obama. That son of a bitch has wrought an almost incalculable amount of damage to this country. Whether or not it's possible to correct that damage...well, we'll know in less than a week.

“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” — Barack Obama, October 30, 2008

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2801 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2BobTanner:

“We are five days away from fundamentally transforming the United States of America.” — Barack Obama, October 30, 2008

Followed by thunderous applause...

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
Nine days. WTF is the point of "election day" anymore? The communist governor here will no doubt be "finding" ballots in the couch cushions for Biden after they know how much they are down. Disgraceful.

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post
quote:
Nine days. WTF is the point of "election day" anymore? The communist governor here will no doubt be "finding" ballots in the couch cushions for Biden after they know how much they are down. Disgraceful.

What the?? Why didn't ACB participate? This is insane.

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post