SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 2012BOSS302:
Trump approved message - How to spot a zombie

ROFL!

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
^^^ Haha, Holy shit

Took the words right outta my mouth. Big Grin

Damn. I've never seen political ads like this and... I'm loving it.

Posts: 17624 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PakRatJR
posted Hide Post
Maybe it's just me but,

Has anyone noticed the seeming lack of Trump or pro Trump campaign ads on TV or radio?

I have lost count how many Biden/anti-Trump ads I see and hear on a daily basis but I can't remember the last time I have seen a pro Trump ad. I follow him on Twitter and Facebook and they are plentiful oddly enough, just seems to be pretty rare on TV.

Posts: 487 | Location: Sussex WI | Registered: April 04, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^ TV ads cost a lot of money. Trump recently had to cancel $25 million in ad buys.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24583 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
^^ TV ads cost a lot of money. Trump recently had to cancel $25 million in ad buys.

Do you know how recent? I heard a discussion some weeks back the Trump campaign had dumped out of a lot of TV ads, counting on a big social media presence. It seemed an odd choice at that time considering the social media monsters were very unhappy at Trump's success on their platforms in 2016 and have worked since to keep that from happening again.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8546 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
Is everyone ready for COVID-19 hysteria week? The Lamestream media and their establishment counterparts will be doing everything in their power to push this last message - how cases are spiraling out of control and Trump is responsible as the devil incarnate. Just watch and listen to the idiocy as they continue to pull a blanket over Biden’s corruption.

Posts: 3371 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The New York Post endorses President Donald J. Trump for re-election

https://nypost.com/2020/10/26/...ump-for-re-election/

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ice age heat wave,
cant complain.
Picture of MikeGLI
posted Hide Post
Wow

NRA Life Member
Steak: Rare. Coffee: Black. Bourbon: Neat.

Posts: 9748 | Location: Orlando, Florida | Registered: July 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of HayesGreener
posted Hide Post
The President's son-in-law Jared Kushner has remained mostly in the background throughout, although I know he has been a primary architect of the Mideast peace deals and other programs. I heard him do an interview with Fox news this morning. That is one really smart, impressive, well spoken guy. I wish we had seen and heard more of him.

CMSGT USAF (Retired)
Chief of Police (Retired)

Posts: 4371 | Location: Florida Panhandle | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ith-7-figure-ad-buy/

President Donald Trump’s campaign took over the prime spot on YouTube’s landing page as part of a seven-figure ad buy on the platform to put its videos in front of voters in the days leading up to the November 3 election.

One video, “Did Something Happen to Joe Biden?”, focuses on the alleged cognitive decline of the Democratic Party nominee, comparing clips from just a few years ago, when he was vice president, to more recent footage.

As Fox News noted last week, the campaign has taken over the YouTube masthead before — notably, on the day of the last presidential debate

The Trump campaign says it’s secured the masthead on the 20 most important days of the election cycle for maximum impact, including during the Democratic National Convention and the Republican National Convention. They’ve bought the masthead for Election Day, too.

The campaign said it had first dibs on all dates in 2020 over Biden due to its 2019 partnership with Google.

The Biden campaign, meanwhile, has borrowed from then-candidate Trump’s playbook, and has reserved time for a two-minute closing argument on television in battleground states right before the election.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

not sure what "taken over the YouTube masthead" actually means

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

CTH:

The MAGA rallies, parades and grassroots events are breaking out independent of each-other and literally happening all over the place on any given day. Miles and miles of cars with Trump flags… same with boats… and sometimes just marches in the street where thousands of people just gather and walk with American flags, Trump banners, and other gear.

To make the marches even more effective a really smart organic approach has started and we now see Trump rallies and marches targeted to the exact event venues where Joe Biden and Kamala Harris are showing up.

The Trump supporters easily outnumber the Biden supporters by 20:1 or more. The magnitude of the MAGAnitude is incredible. This is totally organic, but word has spread and now it is happening everywhere

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ol' Jack always says...
what the hell.
posted Hide Post
^^^^^

That was in my neck of the woods in Lower Bucks County PA. My brother lives right across the street from there. It's 3:1 Democrats in these areas, this is very surprising to see.

We were up at the hunting camp this past week. I could not believe the amount of Trump signs everywhere. I don't ever recall seeing many political signs during any election year but this year it's just ridiculous. Going from the camp down to Wilkes Barre it seemed like almost every house and farm had at least a couple of Trump signs with most having Trump flags too.

It feels like 2020 the enthusiasm for Trump is far greater than it was in 2016.

Posts: 10192 | Location: PA | Registered: March 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
It feels like 2020 the enthusiasm for Trump is far greater than it was in 2016.

I hope you are right. It will be needed. In 2016 the margin of victory in PA was only 44K votes, less than 1%.
In 2020, there is a slightly lesser rural population and a slightly greater urban/suburban population in PA.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24583 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yeah, there's a disinformation campaign going on alright, but it sure ain't "right-wing" media. Roll Eyes

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30900 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
In 2016 Trump was an unknown. No track record, found you take him at his word.

Fast forward four years he’s no longer the mystery candidate and he has indeed done just about everything he promised he would do.

It’s unusual for a politician to keep his word but I think it’s finally sinking in that President Trump isn’t a politician but is a businessman who understands that the business Of the Inited States is business.

Finally we have someone who doesn’t offer lip service to outrageous promises.

Posts: 53786 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
In many conversations with people you will hear them say they don't much care for the way Trump says things.

But, in the privacy of one's mind, they tend to agree with, and have the same thoughts about many of those things.

Voting is done in private.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44460 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
No wonder there are countries that have banned Soros from interfering in their affairs.

George Soros spends last-minute millions on black and Latino voter turnout efforts in key states

The liberal billionaire has spent upwards of $70 million on the 2020 election cycle alone

https://justthenews.com/politi...latino-voter-turnout

Billionaire investor George Soros is funneling last-minute, big-dollar donations into political actions committees to increase voter turnout among black and Latino voters in swing states, according to new Federal Election Commission records.

Soros gave $500,000 each to the Black PAC and the Somos PAC, which respectively work to encourage turnout in black and Latino communities.

In September, Soros, a major backer of progressive causes, also funneled millions of dollars into strategic electoral efforts in the key battleground states of Pennsylvania and Michigan through the Strategic Victory Find, which is a super PAC linked to the Democracy Alliance donor network, which he runs.

Soros has already funneled about $70 million into the 2020 election cycle, more than doubling the amount he spent in 2016. Liberal billionaire donors, including former mayor of New York City and presidential candidate Mike Bloomberg, have spent many millions this cycle to advance Democratic candidates in swing states and the rest.

The Somos PAC, which also lists Bloomberg's Florida Freedom PAC among its largest benefactors, describes itself as the "first progressive, centralized hub for research, messaging, training, and mobilization" for Latino voters in battleground areas. Its efforts have been focused primarily on support for Democrats including presidential nominee Joe Biden, Arizona Senate candidate Mark Kelly and Rep. Debbie Mucarsel-Powell, who is running for reelection in Florida's 26th district.

The Black PAC is similarly focused on support for Biden, but has spent significant amounts of funding in support of incumbent Sen. Gary Peters of Michigan, Reps. Lucy McBath of Georgia and Elaine Luria of Virginia, and Senate hopeful Cal Cunningham in North Carolina.

This cycle, Soros's influential dollars have also made their way to the Senate Majority PAC, which is affiliated with current Senate Minority leader Chuck Schumer, and the House Majority PAC, affiliated with Speaker Nancy Pelosi.

Posts: 13069 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
CHUMPS for TRUMP

God Bless and Protect President Donald John Trump.

VOTE EARLY TO BEAT THE CHEAT!!!

Posts: 17546 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
No wonder there are countries that have banned Soros from interfering in their affairs.

If we lose this country in the coming weeks it will be largely due to never righting wrongs like this. No one person should have this much monetary influence on a country's election.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Soros should be Salamied.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44460 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post