SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 ... 1148
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Robert Unanue like most CEO’s butter both sides of their political bread. It’s just good business sense. Like he himself points out it was fine for him to meet with and praise the Obama’s but when he does it for this president they try to destroy him.

And now he’s discovered praising Republican presidents especially this one has rewards to it as well. When there are enough people to clear the shelves all across the country of Goya products in the matter of just a couple days that should scare the crap out of the Democrats and tell them all they need to know about their phony ass polls and what’s coming for them in November.

Let’s all keep those shelves empty of Goya products until November!!

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post

This image taken from Ivanka Trump's Twitter account shows her holding a can of Goya beans along with the words "If it's Goya, it has to be good" written in English and Spanish. Ivanka Trump is defending the tweet as a show of support for a company she says has been unfairly treated after Goya Foods CEO Robert Unanue praised her father, President Donald Trump, at the White House on July 9, 2020. Government watchdog groups say she violated federal regulations barring government officials from promoting specific products. (Ivanka Trump's Twitter page via AP)
++LINK++

Posts: 4445 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
7.62mm Crusader
posted Hide Post
She is sharp as a razor. I will send that to a family member hoping he will make time to listen. The best press Secretary I've ever heard.

Posts: 17984 | Location: The Bluegrass State! | Registered: December 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Big Grin

Posts: 5905 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/clip...its-false-doctrines/

During a speech on Thursday, Secretary of State Mike Pompeo stated that America was far from perfect at its founding, but America’s “founding principles gave us a standard by which we could see the gravity of our failings” and criticized the New York Times’ 1619 Project for arguing that “America’s institutions continue to reflect the country’s acceptance of slavery at our founding.” Pompeo stated that the Chinese Communist Party “must be gleeful” when they read these arguments, and that rioters “have taken these false doctrines to heart” and “thus see nothing wrong with desecrating monuments to those who fought for our unalienable rights, from our founding to the present day.”

Pompeo said, “America is fundamentally good and has much to offer the world. Because our founders recognized the existence of God-given, unalienable rights, and designed a durable system to protect them. But I must say, these days, even saying that America is fundamentally good has become controversial.”

He added, “Now, it’s true that, [at] our nation’s founding, our country fell far short of securing the rights of all. The evil institution of slavery was our nation’s gravest departure from these founding principles. We expelled Native Americans from their ancestral lands. And our foreign policy, too, has not always comported with the idea of sovereignty embedded in the core of our founding.”

Pompeo continued, “But crucially, crucially the nation’s founding principles gave us a standard by which we could see the gravity of our failings and a political framework that gave us the tools to ultimately abolish slavery and enshrine into law equality without regard to race. You don’t always hear these ground truths today. Nor do you hear about the greatest strides our nation has made to realize the promise of our founding and a more perfect union. From Seneca Falls, to Brown v. Board of Education, to the peaceful marches led by Dr. Martin Luther King Jr., Americans have always laid claims to their promised inheritance of unalienable rights. And yet today, the very core of what it means to be an American, indeed, the American way of life itself, is under attack . Instead of seeking to improve America, too many leading voices promulgate hatred of our founding principles.”

He further stated, “President Trump spoke about this at Mount Rushmore on the Fourth of July. And our rights tradition is under assault. The New York Times‘ 1619 Project, so named for the year that the first slaves were transported to America, wants you to believe that our country was founded for human bondage. They want you to believe that America’s institutions continue to reflect the country’s acceptance of slavery at our founding. They want you to believe that Marxist ideology that America is only the oppressors and the oppressed. The Chinese Communist Party must be gleeful when they see the New York Times spout this ideology.”

He concluded, “Some people have taken these false doctrines to heart. The rioters pulling down statues thus see nothing wrong with desecrating monuments to those who fought for our unalienable rights, from our founding to the present day. This is a dark vision of America’s birth. I reject it. It’s a disturbed reading of history. It is a slander on our great people. Nothing could be further from the truth of our founding and the rights about which this report speaks.”

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ImpalaGuy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:

Big Grin

Is that photoshopped?

Posts: 634 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: March 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Possibly, but looking closely at it, I find no evidence the image has been altered.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 109051 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
The reflections on the table sure make it look real.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39230 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
They make chocolate wafers? No one told me! Making another trip tomorrow for Goya chocolate wafers, and Sofrito (used the previous jar up on pork chops, need some for chicken). Smile

Posts: 3387 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post

Posts: 19759 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
They make chocolate wafers? No one told me! Making another trip tomorrow for Goya chocolate wafers, and Sofrito (used the previous jar up on pork chops, need some for chicken). Smile
Gee, I'll have to look for those. I don't eat any of their other products. (I hope they aren't laced with hot peppers. . . .)

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27911 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cparktd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by rat2306:
They make chocolate wafers?

And Strawberry!

Collecting dust.

Posts: 4173 | Location: Middle Tennessee | Registered: February 07, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Never seen the Goya wafers but would like to try them. The best wafers on the planet come from Voortman based in Canada. We use to distribute for them and I could not stop eating them. Actually all their cookie products are very good.

As I understand it the equipment used to make wafer cookies is very expensive and recipes are closely guarded. Many of them are just pure sugar but Voortmans has a nice creamy filling and a very delicate and tasty wafer.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
Just in case anyone was wondering.
++GOYA WAFER LINK++

GOYA® Wafers are light, crisp wafer cookies filled with a variety of spectacular flavors. Your choice: chocolate, coconut, dulce de leche, guava, mango, pineapple, strawberry, and vanilla. Great for dessert, lunchboxes and snacks.

And GOYA Recipes. Like we need them. ++RECIPES++

Posts: 4445 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Scott Adams: The coming election is an extinction event

Conservatives are right to take the coming election seriously, for a Biden victory could be a true “extinction event,” rather than the usual shift leftward.

A friend recommended that I watch the last few minutes of Scott Adams’ July 13 show. Her recommendation was illuminating, for Adams had a very interesting observation about voter enthusiasm. According to Adams, his sense about many Democrats is that, while they despise Trump and know that they ought to vote for Biden, watching the Black Lives Matter / Democrat party agenda go into effect is frightening them. This level of fear might keep them away from the polls or even lead to their voting for Trump.

Meanwhile, Republicans know what will happen if Biden wins: They will be facing what Adams calls an “EXTINCTION EVENT.” If the Democrats win this election, between open borders and amnesty, a shift to permanent voting by mail, and the end of American suburbs, the Democrats will ensure that a Republican never wins again.

https://www.bookwormroom.com/2...an-extinction-event/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24583 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Virginia Man Charged with Cyberstalking Tulsa Mayor

https://www.justice.gov/usao-n...stalking-tulsa-mayor

Virginia Man Charged with Cyberstalking Tulsa Mayor

A Virginia man who sent harassing and intimidating emails directed toward Tulsa Mayor G.T. Bynum and his family made an initial appearance in federal court in the Eastern District of Virginia, announced U.S. Attorney Trent Shores.

Adam Maxwell Donn, 40, of Norfolk, Virginia, was charged by Criminal Complaint with cyberstalking. According to court documents, Bynum and his family received 44 emails and 14 phone calls from June 11 through June 22, 2020, which were meant to harass, annoy, threaten and intimate Bynum and his family.

“The United States charged Adam Donn with stalking, harassing, intimidating, and inflicting emotional distress upon Tulsa Mayor G.T. Bynum and his family. Mr. Donn allegedly sent a series of harassing emails and voicemails in an effort to intimidate the mayor into canceling the presidential rally that occurred here in June,” said U.S. Attorney Trent Shores. “Cyberstalkers try to hide behind keyboards while they threaten and intimidate others, but their online actions have real world effects. Mr. Donn will now face the real world consequences for his alleged criminal actions. As we do in all cases, our victim coordinators will work with the mayor and his family as this case proceeds in federal court.”

Bynum, concerned for his family’s safety, reported the emails and calls to the Tulsa Police Department on June 18, 2020. According to the affidavit filed by an FBI agent, investigators found that the emails were linked to an IP address traced to a Cox Communications account holder named Adam Donn of Norfolk, Virginia, and that his email addresses were used to send the intimidating emails to Mayor Bynum and his wife.

Court documents allege that Donn threatened to publish the Bynum family's home address and personal information to the internet, including the children's cell phone numbers and social media accounts. The defendant allegedly said this with the hope that people would encroach upon the Bynum residence with the intent to cause Mayor Bynum harm and emotional distress. Another email was sent on June 19, 2020, when Donn allegedly stated he hoped Bynum's family contracted Covid-19 and hoped the family suffered. Donn further stated he would possibly show up to Bynum’s next bible study, and on another occasion, asked the mayor’s wife if she would be home later so the he could meet her at her house. Lastly, a voicemail received by the mayor’s wife from the defendant allegedly stated the street she lived on and asked if she still lived there “before his guys made a delivery.”

The affidavit also alleged that Donn masqueraded as the mayor’s wife and sent emails to her colleagues via her business website. In those emails, he allegedly stated that recipients should send the messages on to the mayor’s wife, and if they didn’t, he would show up at their office. The emails also stated that he had COVID and would come visit.

A Criminal Complaint is a temporary charge alleging a violation of law. For the case to proceed to trial, the United States must present the charge to a federal Grand Jury within 30 days. Once a Grand Jury returns an Indictment, a defendant has a right to a jury trial at which the United States would have the burden of proving the defendant’s guilt beyond a reasonable doubt.

Donn was released under the pretrial supervision of the U.S. Probation Office. He is scheduled to appear in federal court on July 22, 2020, at 2 p.m. in the Northern District of Oklahoma.

The Tulsa Police Department and FBI are the investigative agencies. U.S. Attorney Trent Shores and Assistant U.S. Attorney Christopher J. Nassar are prosecuting the case.

Posts: 13072 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
According to the affidavit filed by an FBI agent, investigators found that the emails were linked to an IP address traced to a Cox Communications account holder named Adam Donn of Norfolk, Virginia, and that his email addresses were used to send the intimidating emails to Mayor Bynum and his wife.
Freakin' brilliant, Einstein! Roll Eyes

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Lighten up and laugh
Picture of Ackks
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7934 | Registered: September 29, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
^^^^

That's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!...lol

Posts: 1846 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Too rich!

Stupidity and mental illness is a wicked combination.