SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig2340:
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I have multiple passports.

Multiple passports with different names?

I don't know how he could get multiple valid passports with different names, unless he keeps legally changing his name (i.e., via the courts), and therefore must get a new passport with the new name, and reported the passport under the previous name as lost so as to not have to surrender it.

He says he has both a US and Canadian passport. That's it.

https://x.com/RaheemKassam/status/1845852204718313879

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6904 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Hehe, dems try to infiltrate the Trump Boat Parade and get a little payback..

https://x.com/RWTNews/status/1845834445183459555

Posts: 24395 | Location: Gunshine State | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
Perfect!

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44508 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Make America Great Again
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
What a great AD !

This needs to be broadcast everywhere.

That was a great ad! I found it a bit hard to watch because the cross-dressing fags were so revolting, but otherwise very well done!

Posts: 4810 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Nick, help me out here, man.

https://sigforum.com/eve/forum...250003115#5250003115

It's my job to guard the gates of this forum. If you consider my point of view for a moment, I'm sure you'll agree that a bit of explanation is in order.

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/RogerJStoneJr/st.../1845974932292809014

HOAX - Vem Miller the man falsely accused of planning to assassinate President Trump made no threats against the president. The firearms in his possession were legally owned and were locked in the trunk of his car. His license plates were neither fake nor expired. He had no fake passports and his pass to the Trump rally was legitimate. He faces no federal charges and was not even questioned by the Secret Service or the FBI. His license plates were valid, and he is not a member of the sovereign citizens movement He's a strong Trump supporter. The Riverside County Sheriff making accusations against him will face a multi million dollar lawsuit. Get the facts on the StoneZONE at 8 pm RT at http://Rumble.com/RogerStone

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

posted Hide Post
If R. Stone says the guy is legit, that's good enough for me. He knows a thing or two about being railroaded.

Posts: 3428 | Location: Fairfax Co. VA | Registered: August 03, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
This is interesting....

Las Vegas man threatens to sue authorities over Trump assassination attempt claim

https://www.aol.com/las-vegas-...s-sue-002956949.html

The Las Vegas man arrested Saturday at a California campaign rally for former president Donald Trump released an online video statement Monday calling a local lawman's claim that he posed an assassination threat “false and defamatory” and said he is a staunch supporter of the Republican nominee for President.

"I'm choosing to do it this way because, frankly, I've gotten a hundred calls in the hour and half since these false and defamatory statements have been released by the police authorities in this region," Vem Miller, 49, said in the video.

Riverside County Sheriff Chad Bianco told USA TODAY, however, that he stands by his comments and his department's actions, and would handle the incident the same way if it happened tomorrow.

In the video he posted on video-sharing site Rumble, Miller said he backs Trump.

“In 2022 I ran for office in Nevada as a Republican," Miller said. "Since 2000 I've been involved in the Republican Party in Nevada. I'm a Trump caucus captain. I've collected votes for Donald Trump, and I'm also a Trump team leader.”

<snip>

This part caught my attention. If he was invited by special invite he'd have been issued instructions on where to go and when. He'd also be provided with a list of do's don't(s) and what you can and can't bring. A truck load of guns would probably be on the list. Something is odd here.

<snip>
On that basis, Miller said, he decided to attend the Trump rally at the Calhoun Ranch in Riverside County, just outside Coachella, "after receiving a special invitation from members of the Nevada Republican Party.”

Republican Party officials in Nevada did not respond to USA TODAY's requests for information about Miller's statement that he was affiliated with the state Republican Party and invited to the rally. An official at the Clark County Republican Party also declined to comment.

In a telephone interview Monday evening, Bianco said the deputy who interacted with Miller acted impeccably. Miller gave off several warning signals, Bianco said, and ultimately brought weapons to a political event for a candidate who has already been twice targeted by would-be assassins.

"He's in complete damage control, trying to minimize what he did and he's definitely making completely false statements," Bianco said about Miller's statement. "There's absolutely nothing that we could have done different."

Miller said that when he arrived, he was told to go to a special entrance with parking. But prior to entering the parking lot area, he said, he let authorities at the checkpoint know that he had two firearms in the trunk of his car − a Glock handgun and a shotgun. He said he carries them "simply for protection.”

Miller was arrested at the vehicle checkpoint for illegally possessing a shotgun, a loaded handgun and a high-capacity magazine, local authorities said. He also had in his possession multiple − and apparently fake − passports bearing different names and was driving an unregistered vehicle with what authorities described as a handmade license plate, a practice used by members of the far-right anti-government sovereign citizens movement.

<snip>

The last paragraph, if true paints a really weird picture. It would be very easy for authorities to provide photographs of all of this evidence.

This is an odd duck to be sure.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38299 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/DisrespectedThe/.../1845870722989670653

posted Hide Post
Fani Willis tries to block Nathan Wade from testifying to Congress

https://justthenews.com/govern..._campaign=newsletter

Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is seeking to block former special prosecutor Nathan Wade from testifying before Congress, arguing he might "improperly divulge confidential information."

In a letter released Monday to House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan, R-Ohio., the Georgia attorney said that Wade's testimony could violate protected privileges that are upheld by the Fulton County District Attorney's office.

"I am concerned that your demand for Mr. Wade's testimony would force him to improperly divulge confidential information that is protected by privileges held by the Fulton County District Attorney's Office and demands that Mr. Wade violates State Bar of Georgia rules that govern conduct of attorneys," the letter reads.

Republicans reacted angrily, suggesting a coverup. “What is she trying to hide,” the committee’s GOP majority asked on its official X account.

The letter was written on Oct. 11 and the House Judiciary Committee released it on the social media platform, X on Monday.

A GOP-led U.S. House panel subpoenaed Wade as part of an investigation into his romantic relationship with Willis. Last year Willis indicted former President Donald Trump and 18 co-defendants over their efforts to challenge the 2020 election results in Georgia.

A Trump co-defendant tried to have Willis removed upon learning she and Wade, whom she appointed as special prosecutor in the case, had a romantic relationship. Among the arguments was that Willis financially benefited from the deal, considering, in part, Wade was paying for them to take romantic vacations together out of the funds he was paid in the case.

Willis requested in the letter to Jordan that he retract his request for Wade to testify.

Posts: 13167 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
If there were a contest to see who has the most grating, curl-your-toes voice in the world, Jessica wins at a walk.

Also – and I'm not saying this as an insult, but as a thoughtful opinion – she is the stupidest person on television.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11218 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I'm not a big fan of Judge Jeanine, but she finally couldn't take any more of Jessica's crap.
I don't watch The Five; I do watch Gutfeld!
Sitting at home yesterday with my wife post-cataract surgery, nothing to do but turn on the TV so caught some of The Five but with Harold Ford, Jr. I am sympathetic to him trying to say something sensible in favor of the Dems.

Posts: 18437 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The Donald has no more fucks to give

https://x.com/DogRightGirl/status/1846249825257353360

Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:

Big Grin

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
As fun as its been to watch him during this campaign, just imagine how wild he will get once elected. I'm praying for a real draining of the swamp or at least making enough of a dent to halt their commie progress for another decade.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7166 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
[url=https://x.com/DisrespectedThe/status/1845870722

Tarlov is such a pile of sociopathic garbage, I am thrilled to see her get set straight, no holds barred, by Judge Jeanine. That was satisfying and long overdue.

Posts: 8924 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post

What an ad.

Another Attorney General Robert Kennedy?

Sure, if he takes the proverbial axe to DOJ.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Great ad!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39324 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

https://x.com/DogRightGirl/status/1846249825257353360

I stumbled on the full video. It was very interesting hearing the in depth conversation.
It was funny listening to the host trying to challenge Trump a few times, who would simply set him straight immediately.

Posts: 1593 | Location: Lehigh County,PA-USA | Registered: February 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Thanks for posting that 2340

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19807 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post