SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The Trump Presidency : Year IV
Page 1 ... 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Trump Presidency : Year IV Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, Jesus. Listen, when you guys figure it out, let me know. I'm off to find sanity. {Jumps out of airplane, pulls ripcord on parachute at 10,000 feet}

https://x.com/iheartmindy/status/1845574763856728549

The man they just arrested for supposedly "trying to kill" Trump in Coachella....is my good friend and business partner for America Happens, Vem Miller.

Vem had just exposed a huge Deep State cover-up involving the Feds and the Bundy Ranch scandal. So I firmly believe this is 100% some kind of set-up in retribution for exposing it. That, or Trump's security team is a bunch of dipshits trying to make up for how badly they failed in Pennsylvania with any kind of "win" they can get, fake or not.

There isn't a universe his intention was to kill Trump, he's worked too hard in this movement to expose the Deep State and all the people against him. If he had guns in his car that were illegal, whooptie-fucking do. As a pro-2A advocate, ask me if I give a shit about a good guy with a gun in an unsafe shithole like California. It doesn't even make sense why his passes would be fake either when we're both usually invited as media to these things.

And I'd love to see exactly what this "threat" was he made about Trump.....because I don't believe he said it. I just know it's going to be the most misconstrued bullshit thing ever when I finally hear, assuming they even ever tell us.

This is the anti-Deep State documentary we did that they're probably targeting him for, where we actually suspected they killed our whistleblower over it....it's that damning to this illegitimate government: https://rumble.com/v5e9k6a-bun...ens-documentary.html

We were also working on a sequel to my Las Vegas shooting cover-up doc as well, which might be another reason why someone would target him for this..... https://rumble.com/v266as0-con...-91-documentary.html

Either way, I stand by Vem Miller....and I will get to the bottom of this bullshit. Watch me.

Posts: 109261 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 38299 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost
Picture of kkina
posted Hide Post
You've got him all wrong. Either that or he's a very, very fast thinker.

Man arrested outside Trump Coachella rally denies assassination intent; he's 'all in' supporting Trump

He reported the guns to authorities, which he says he always travels with despite never using them, at a checkpoint to get into Trump's Coachella rally.

He acquired the guns after receiving death threats while doing anti-censorship work in the media industry.

He's actually never shot a gun and doesn't know anything about them.

All of his IDs and passports are real, not fake at all.

A former Democrat, he now swings toward the Republican Party and is a Trump supporter 100%.

Fox news

ACCU-STRUT FOR MINI-14
"First, Eyes."

Posts: 16996 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: December 11, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
goodheart
Picture of sjtill
posted Hide Post
I just watched Day of the Jackal. Fiction, of course; but the efforts, brilliance, manpower and priority given to protecting the president of France(!), compared to the USSS’ wimpy efforts to protect the most threatened man in the history of the United States was quite ironic.

Posts: 18437 | Location: One hop from Paradise | Registered: July 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 6guns:
Can someone explain how he'd be out on $5000 bail, having done that? Honest question.

My guess is that he actually did not verbally threaten Trump or was intent on killing him, but there to attend the event from Las Vegas and traveled to CA with a shotgun and a handgun with a standard capacity magazine. Everything else is "fog of war". My guess is that he was charged with violating CA firearms laws in regards to the mag and possibly illegal transport. I would imagine if he was a real threat, he would still be in custody.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 17228 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sjtill:
Local guys caught him, of course.

Isn't the perimeter always a local/state police responsibility?

Posts: 16030 | Location: Eastern Iowa | Registered: May 21, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
His problem is CA does not recognise any other state CCW and a loaded magazine in the gun is illegal. Loaded magazines next to the gun is ok…As long as it’s in a locked case, in the trunk.

Posts: 4988 | Location: Florida Panhandle  | Registered: November 23, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
When asked about all the fake ID's and passports he had in his car, Miller claimed not one of them was a fake. 

"None of those are fake," he says of the passes and IDs that were in his possession.

This from the FOX News story linked by kkina. How does one have multiple passports and DLs, none of which are fake? As far as I’m concerned this man was a genuine threat to President Trump. The Sheriff of Riverside County, Chad Bianco, gives every indication that he is among the best in law enforcement.

Posts: 13623 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
You want to see someone who is perfect under fire, watch this:

Posts: 23257 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
You want to see someone who is perfect under fire, watch this:

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe frameborder="0" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/A-Zcc81DZvA?si=QONb7m4q4xNuerNL" title="YouTube video player" width="560"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I was neutral on Vance until I saw this clip.

Now I am all in for Vance 2028.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
The guy put out a video this morning explaining his side of it. Sounds like he might have a case...

https://x.com/kylenabecker/status/1845783851194356116

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6904 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:

How does one have multiple passports and DLs, none of which are fake?
I have multiple passports. On request, they will send the old one back when you renew. I keep them as souvenirs of travel -- the entry / exit stamps are a nice history.

Multiple DLs? I have no idea how that happens.

I also keep old Carry Permits, the earlier ones were signed by Charles Bronson.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31490 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lt CHEG
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
You want to see someone who is perfect under fire, watch this…

I’ll be honest, I questioned the wisdom of choosing Vance as VP at first. I felt like he was just shoring up votes that Trump already had. I was 100% wrong. Vance, is the perfect partner for Trump. Trump’s motives are generally right and just, but his weakness often allows his ego to get in the way. I can live with that, but there are a lot of others that cannot. Vance so eloquently and succinctly breaks out what is needed to repair America, how he and Trump plan on accomplishing those things, and even disarms criticism without deflecting or shouting over the biased media. He is an absolute rock star, a champion that I firmly believe could be the future of the Republican Party.

“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”

Posts: 5625 | Location: Upstate NY | Registered: February 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Shaql:
The guy put out a video this morning explaining his side of it. Sounds like he might have a case...

https://x.com/kylenabecker/status/1845783851194356116

Some questionable decisions in light of the caution/paranoia/security of the situation BUT his story appears plausible to me.

Posts: 23257 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Step by step walk the thousand mile road
Picture of Sig2340
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
I have multiple passports.

Multiple passports with different names?

I don't know how he could get multiple valid passports with different names, unless he keeps legally changing his name (i.e., via the courts), and therefore must get a new passport with the new name, and reported the passport under the previous name as lost so as to not have to surrender it.

Nice is overrated

"It's every freedom-loving individual's duty to lie to the government."
Airsoftguy, June 29, 2018

Posts: 32120 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by TMats:

How does one have multiple passports and DLs, none of which are fake?
I have multiple passports. On request, they will send the old one back when you renew. I keep them as souvenirs of travel -- the entry / exit stamps are a nice history.

Multiple DLs? I have no idea how that happens.

I also keep old Carry Permits, the earlier ones were signed by Charles Bronson.

With different names?!?

Posts: 13623 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Nick42
posted Hide Post
You can't trust the press. Sadly, there are a few Soros-funded sheriffs out there too. I don't know about this one. The facts will shake out eventually.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Common sense is no longer simply uncommon. It is rare these days.

Posts: 37 | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Husband, Father, Aggie,
all around good guy!
Picture of HK Ag
posted Hide Post
I just saw a news story on Red State where Stanley Kubrick daughter states her father would have supported Trump using Full Metal Jacket clips in his X post as President Trump has done!
The X post is so good!! NSFW as unedited clips are used in the post.
Kubrick was a gun guy “self-defense not hunting” from the Red State article.

https://redstate.com/brandon_m...campaign-ad-n2180541

https://x.com/realDonaldTrump/...campaign-ad-n2180541

Posts: 3538 | Location: Tomball, Texas | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Nick42:
You can't trust the press. Sadly, there are a few Soros-funded sheriffs out there too. I don't know about this one. The facts will shake out eventually.

What exactly are you insinuating? “Soros funded sheriffs?” The press is all about down playing this as a potential third assassination attempt. Help me understand.

quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:

What a great AD !

This needs to be broadcast everywhere.