SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alcohol Treatment Needed ASAP…
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alcohol Treatment Needed ASAP… Login/Join 
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted
I am having a surprising amount of trouble locating an inpatient alcohol treatment facility in the Huntsville, AL area for myself, and I need one quickly!

Hopefully someone else’s googlefoo is better than mine, so please post what you can find at your earliest possible convenience.

Please email me what you find. Thanks!

Posts: 4585 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Bill, this is what I have come up with. These are all inpatient. Good luck and God Bless.

https://bradfordhealth.com/

https://thepathfinderhsv.com/

https://drugalternativeprogram...in-alabama-call-now/

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
34" Scale 5-String
Picture of bronicabill
posted Hide Post
Bradford is about a half mile down the road from me (literally on Browns Ferry Rd that I live on), so that is where I will likely go. Thanks!

Posts: 4585 | Location: Madison, AL | Registered: December 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
chickenshit
Picture of rsbolo
posted Hide Post
Good luck Sir. Prayers sent.

Posts: 8000 | Location: East Central FL | Registered: January 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Praying for you brother.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Best of luck to you

Posts: 3723 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of NapoleonSolo
posted Hide Post
Take care my friend. We are all here for you. Let us know how you are doing when you can.

“Our actions may be impeded...
But there can be no impeding our intentions or our dispositions. Because we can accommodate and adapt. The mind adapts and converts to its own purposes the obstacle to our acting.

The impeding to action advances action.

What stands in the way becomes the way.”

― Marcus Aurelius

Posts: 239 | Location: Indianapolis, Indiana | Registered: November 24, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Recognizing you need help is a huge step toward moving forward. May your journey provide lasting help to your goal.

The “POLICE"
Their job Is To Save Your Ass,
Not Kiss It

The muzzle end of a .45 pretty much says "go away" in any language - Clint Smith

Posts: 2890 | Location: See der Rabbits, Iowa | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I would suggest Bradford. Their alcohol treatment program is excellent.

256 895 3848 That is the outpatient office in Huntsville. They can direct you to inpatient rehab if need be.

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Best of luck Bill. It’s a well worn road, traveled by millions worldwide.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Good luck!

Posts: 15027 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Well wishes for you and excellent that you are seeking help!

Posts: 848 | Location: FL | Registered: January 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
:^)
Picture of BillyBonesNY
posted Hide Post
Best of luck!

----------------------------------------
http://lonesurvivorfoundation.org

Posts: 7179 | Registered: March 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Frangas non Flectes
Picture of P220 Smudge
posted Hide Post
I’ll be praying for you, brother. Do everything they tell you to, whether you really want to or not.

Posts: 17123 | Location: Sonoran Desert | Registered: February 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Best wishes man.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
Happy to read you want to do this. We're here to support you.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Good luck!

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You have cow?
I lift cow!
posted Hide Post
Best of luck sir. Keep the mind strong.

------------------------------
http://defendersoffreedom.us/

Posts: 6966 | Location: Bay Area | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Leatherneck
posted Hide Post
Best of luck to you, I will be praying for you!!

“Everybody wants a Sig in the sheets but a Glock on the streets.” -bionic218 04-02-2014

Posts: 15254 | Location: Florida | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
Best wishes for a successful journey.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30663 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post