SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    ~*~Rotndad's 10,000 Post Karma ~*~WINNERS ANNOUNCED~*~
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

~*~Rotndad's 10,000 Post Karma ~*~WINNERS ANNOUNCED~*~ Login/Join 
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
Please include me in your generous karma.

I am thankful for this forum and the positive environment. I have had the opportunity to meet several members for dinner and a drink. We are way overdue for another visit together.

Shawn

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1869 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Congrats on the milestone and add me please.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4367 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This is your captain speaking.
Picture of TSM11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sigmonkey:
quote:
Originally posted by TSM11:...I was going to be one of the people honored in it. ...

Hey!
Long time no see!

Aaaaw shucks, Thanks, SigMonkey! Cool
I don't get to post very often, but I do check in as much as possible to see what's up.

For the record, I WOULD post more frequently but I often come in, type something and prepare to send it, just to find that my device isnt recognized or I'm not logged on. What's up with that?! (It's definitely my device, NOT the fault of SF)
It's just annoying. Sometimes technology is so frustrating. Who has time for that? Don't answer that. Uuuuugh! Mad

Anyway, I figured this milestone was worth the extra effort necessary to combat the electronic device monsters. Eek

I'm with Rotndad what's your excuse.

NRA Life Member
NRA Certified Basic Pistol Instructor

Posts: 423 | Location: Tampa Bay Florida | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This is your captain speaking.
Picture of TSM11
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lugerguards:

I am thankful for this forum and the positive environment. I have had the opportunity to meet several members for dinner and a drink. We are way overdue for another visit together.

Shawn

SECOND!

All those in favor...

I'm with Rotndad what's your excuse.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 423 | Location: Tampa Bay Florida | Registered: September 08, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
BUMP for any other members that want in. I'm kind of surprised I got more takers on ball bearings than a 1oz silver and copper forum coin.

I'll probably call this early sometime this week, Get in while you can.

Dripping water hollows out stone, not through force, but through persistence.
-Ovid

NRA Life Member

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fatmanspencer
posted Hide Post
In a thread, Rouge cheered me up by reminding me that there are forum members who understand, and even those who dont, we still have to do our job to them.

If we complment teh balz do we have a better winning chance

Used guns deserve a home too

Posts: 783 | Location: North Ga | Registered: August 06, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Don't enter me, but you are one of the good ones, Rotndad. Thanks for being here.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53135 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lugerguards
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TSM11:
quote:
Originally posted by lugerguards:

Shawn

SECOND!

All those in favor...

So I propose a Chicago Meet up.

Nothing here to see!

Posts: 1869 | Location: Will County, Illinois | Registered: October 01, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The success of a solution usually depends upon your point of view
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rotndad:
BUMP for any other members that want in. I'm kind of surprised I got more takers on ball bearings than a 1oz silver and copper forum coin.

Maybe people think it’s like a rick roll thing. You say it’s a coin but when it shows up it’s your balls. Eek

“We truly live in a wondrous age of stupid.” - 83v45magna

"I think it's important that people understand free speech doesn't mean free from consequences societally or politically or culturally."
-Pranjit Kalita, founder and CIO of Birkoa Capital Management

Posts: 3865 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: September 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rotndad:... I'm kind of surprised I got more takers on ball bearings than a 1oz silver and copper forum coin....

Supply and demand, baby.

More members have coins, than balls...

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 44023 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not easy being me
posted Hide Post
Wait, this is for sterling silver ball bearings?? Then I'm totally in!! Big Grin

I'm amazed at the wealth of information I receive here. A genuinely great place to hang out.

Posts: 2769 | Location: Middle TN | Registered: March 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Now Serving 7.62
Picture of 10X-Shooter
posted Hide Post
Wow, glad you’re still around and things have worked out so well for you. Congrats. Been so many moments since I’ve joined this forum, earlier than the date below shows, I don’t think I can pick just one. Some of the most memorable times of my life have come and gone since I’ve been a member here. I look forward to many more.

Posts: 6025 | Location: TN | Registered: February 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
Last bump...Drawing Friday night

-Ovid

NRA Life Member

Posts: 10192 | Location: Land O Lakes, FLA | Registered: June 18, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
If you're gonna be a
bear, be a Grizzly!
Picture of Todd Huffman
posted Hide Post
Count me in please.

My most memorable moment from this forum is the meet at Jeff's place where I met several of the fine folks here in person. I enjoyed the time spent together, strangers but yet family. I wish we could do it again.

Here's to the sunny slopes of long ago.

Posts: 3633 | Location: Morganton, NC | Registered: December 31, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
God will always provide
Picture of Fla. Jim
posted Hide Post
In Please. There have been too many great moments here to just pick one. I have found the fellowship and rush to share hope and to commiserate with the pain our members are going through to be inspirational. The membership makes all the boats to rise with the care and understanding they share. We are a great gestalt. We are bigger and better than our individual members.

Posts: 4418 | Location: White City, Florida | Registered: January 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
For me one of the best parts has been local meet ups in the Raleigh area. It's been a while since we had one. I was able to make some pretty good friends from those events.

Great karma - please toss my name in the hat.

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4891 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Please enter me, and thanks! I missed out on the original offerings of these coins.

Posts: 10810 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Congrats on your 10k post.
Great informative site, moderator and members.
DLCCHP

Posts: 1306 | Location: Nor-cal | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sig Forum Smart-Ass
Picture of Rotndad
posted Hide Post
BUMP for the winners, page 1, post 1.

-Ovid

NRA Life Member

Rumors of my death
are greatly exaggerated
Picture of coloradohunter44
posted Hide Post
Email sent. Many thanks again!!

"Someday I hope to be half the man my bird-dog thinks I am."

FBLM LGB!

Posts: 10931 | Location: Commirado | Registered: July 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post