SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unvaccinated Washington State Trooper Final End of Shift Radio Call *Update page 2- R.I.P. Trooper LaMay*
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unvaccinated Washington State Trooper Final End of Shift Radio Call *Update page 2- R.I.P. Trooper LaMay* Login/Join 
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
quote:
A guy called in that was a Corrections Officer and stated 50 were fired today and another 50 will be fired tomorrow
The inmates are running the asylum.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30641 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Expert308
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
^^^^^
quote:
A guy called in that was a Corrections Officer and stated 50 were fired today and another 50 will be fired tomorrow

They'll be running the prison too, before long.

Posts: 7262 | Location: Idaho | Registered: February 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
The DemonRat leftist insanity knows no bounds!

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16182 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
^^^^^
quote:
Yep, pure totalitarian insanity. The absolute dumbest among us are in control right now, which should be evident to everyone at this point.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
I swear, it’s like nobody ever studied history or read a book. But, I wouldn’t call this “dumb”.

I think it’s far more pernicious than stupidity. It’s deliberate … All of it.

If you think of yourself as a patriotic American - you’re the target.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
I swear, it’s like nobody ever studied history or read a book. But, I wouldn’t call this “dumb”.
Nah, I'll call these morons dumb because they have no idea what they are pouring gas on and what that fire will look like once it really gets going. They're like stupid little children playing with fire and later finding themselves in the ICU burn ward facing a lifetime of pain. Unfortunately, they'll also drag all of us into that fire with them if we can't find a way to beat them back to where they belong.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So we have witnessed the medical industry, airlines (sort of) and many local, state and federal agencies all capitulate to the vaccine mandate. What industry will be next? How close to home will this hit? What industries do we feel will stand tall and brave against this tyranny?

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mikeyspizza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
What industries do we feel will stand tall and brave against this tyranny?

Blue collar unions or union-type jobs? Truck drivers?

Posts: 4009 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: August 16, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
that was good

more people need to start treating politicians with the utter contempt they have shown the American people over the past few decades

most politicians are there because they're completely unskilled at holding a real job and if they weren't leaching off the people, they would be running out of unemployment benefits

This. I will never understand why we place politicians on a pedestal and worship them as if they are the 2nd coming of Christ. What have they done do warrant such praise, such high regard? What are their qualifications? It seems to me that most are in place because they are otherwise unemployable. I agree, we should hold them in contempt, shun them when we see them in public at the very least. Most are scum.

Posts: 5741 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is circumspective
Picture of vinnybass
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by mikeyspizza:
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:
What industries do we feel will stand tall and brave against this tyranny?

Blue collar unions or union-type jobs? Truck drivers?

IMO, not likely with the unions. Around here they're among the first to lap up the party line.

A friend of mine who is retired from a local reported that on the cover of their monthly publication they exhorted the "brotherhood" to do their part for the good of all by getting jabbed.

"We're all travelers in this world. From the sweet grass to the packing house. Birth 'til death. We travel between the eternities."

Posts: 5478 | Location: Las Vegas, NV. | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by powermad:
I was listening to Lars Larson on the way home.
127 Troopers fired.

A guy called in that was a Corrections Officer and stated 50 were fired today and another 50 will be fired tomorrow, that's just at that facility.
It's too much to ask that the people responsible for these firings might see the significance of people giving up their livelihood rather than submit. This isn't just a few whacky libertarians looking for any excuse to rigidly resist.

In the end, the individuals will get new jobs. The institutions committing these obscenities will be the one who pay ultimately, and they couldn't comprehend this if their lives depended on it.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107484 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
It's flat out DURESS!!!!

When was ANYTHING agreed to under blatant and de facto DURESS a LEGAL transaction??? Answer: NEVER!

ME - PREACHER
Y'ALL - CHOIR

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
Nah, I'll call these morons dumb because they have no idea what they are pouring gas on and what that fire will look like once it really gets going.

And, in the classic style of dumb little kids everywhere, they're response to be called on this point is that they're somehow different from all the dumb little kids that came before.

Seriously, try it - ask them and see what they say.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cold Ass Honkey
Picture of Sig Vicious
posted Hide Post
Sadly, former Washington State Trooper Robert Lamay has passed.
Reportedly from Covid-19.

https://www.q13fox.com/news/wa...a-dies-from-covid-19

------------------------------
Never fully gruntled.

Posts: 2173 | Location: OR-ee-GUN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Sig Vicious:

Sure he did … ‘cuz goober Inslee is always promoting truth, transparency and internment concentration camps.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:

Wonder what the real cause of death was.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:

Oh, horse fucking shit.

How perfect, how very, very perfect. Roll Eyes

"Reportedly" Uh huh.

Posts: 107484 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Time to call in the mother truckers!

I mean if Canada, Holland and Brazil can fire up their diesels… one would think some Americans could muster.

~Robert A. Heinlein

Speling Champ
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^^
And STILL, WE, the law abiding, will do NOTHING to ignite the spark of revolution to take this country back. The question I've raised with my pseudo-dad (COL, USA, RET) many a time, "Just how does a Revolution start?"

It's gonna take more than "backlash" to get this country back...

What revolution? I've said in the past and I'll say it again-we are not shooting our way out of this.

And there's no need to.

We stop this insanity by doing what we should have been doing a long time ago; going to school board meetings, city and county council meetings, by making our voices heard. CRT stopped getting taught in schools when parents showed up to speak out against it. In most cases it was no more than a few dozen people. Imagine if a few hundred showed up.

It's an hour of your time a couple of times a year. Learn the names of your local city, county and school board members. Use their names when addressing them in those meetings. Be polite and respectful but be firm. The last thing most of these petty, little tyrant wanna-be's want is for you to know their names. Between that and simple common courtesy most of them won't even know how to respond. Bring friends, ignore the masks and go for pizza afterwards. Make a night of it.

As was just quoted; we are the law abiding citizens. We could take this country back in a single election cycle if people would just show up.

Posts: 1604 | Location: Utah | Registered: July 06, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post