SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unvaccinated Washington State Trooper Final End of Shift Radio Call *Update page 2- R.I.P. Trooper LaMay*
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unvaccinated Washington State Trooper Final End of Shift Radio Call *Update page 2- R.I.P. Trooper LaMay* Login/Join 
Lead slingin'
Parrot Head
Picture of Modern Day Savage
posted
[note: there are Tweets and videos, including the final radio sign off, at the linked article]

----------------------------------

Unvaxxed Washington State Trooper Final Radio Sign Off

October 17, 2021
Robert Jonathan

It was a mic drop moment, literally and metaphorically, for a state trooper in Washington as he concluded his final shift in law enforcement, and he was hardly mincing words.

“Jay Inslee can kiss my ass,” the lawman declared over his police radio, in reference to the Democrat governor who is forcing first responders to get the COVID-19 vaccination or get fired, i.e., no jab, no job.

In his full remarks at the conclusion of his last tour, the soft-spoken officer seemed to be making it evident that he won’t be complying with the mandatory injection.

“This is my final signoff. After 22 years of serving the citizens of the State of Washington I’m being asked to leave because I am ‘dirty.’ Numerous fatalities, injuries, I’ve worked sick, I’ve played sick, we’ve buried lots of friends over these years,” he explained on the law enforcement radio channel.

“I’d like to thank you guys; I’d like to thank the citizens of Yakima County as well as my fellow officers within the valley. Without you guys, I wouldn’t have been very successful, and you wouldn’t have kept me safe and got me home to my family every night. Thank you for that. Wish I can say more but, this is it…this is the last time you’ll hear me in a state patrol car. And Jay Inslee can kiss my ass.”

Watch/listen:

The dispatcher then spoke to pay tribute to the officer and briefly mention his various accomplishments during his career.

“You’ve been a great role model and mentor for all young troopers serving in the area by sharing your knowledge and experience throughout the years. Thank you for your service,” the dispatcher added.

As many critics have observed, cops, firefighters, nurses, doctors, and others were lauded as heroes during the height of the pandemic. Now many of them are headed to the unemployment line for non-compliance with a vaccine mandate. In Washington state, they apparently aren’t even eligible for jobless benefits.

A Jimmy Carter-appointed judge has refused to put the vaccine mandate on hold temporarily, the Courthouse News Service reported.

Washington state Governor Jay Inslee’s vaccine mandate for public sector employees, educators and health care workers will go into effect Monday after a federal judge in Seattle declined to block it during a hearing Friday.

Inslee’s mandate — enacted in August in reaction to the rising Delta variant — is among the strictest in the nation because it does not allow a weekly testing option for workers who refuse the vaccine…The mandate applies to more than 60,000 state workers, almost 92% of whom are vaccinated, as well as an estimated 400,000 health care workers and 100,000 teachers, according to testimony by the state…

A similar case is pending in state court and is scheduled for a hearing on Monday, in which the plaintiffs also seek a temporary restraining order on the edict.

KTTH Seattle talk show host Jason Rantz, who shared the trooper’s soliloquy on social media, addressed the ramifications of Inslee’s vaccine mandate with Fox News host Tucker Carlson, which in a sad irony, is likely to jeopardize public health and safety.

Carlson began the conversation by noting that the mandate is forcing out about 400 cops from crime-ridden Seattle in addition to thousands of other state employees.

“It means total chaos,” Rantz explained in response, “but it has to be a discussion that’s more than just the police. You will have thousands of Washingtonians being fired on Monday, either for being unvaccinated or really increasingly just refusing to turn over their private medical records.

“You’ve got roughly 10% of state agency workers who are going to be fired, and this is every single agency pretty much is getting impacted. State patrol, department of corrections, ironically, the department of health,” he continued.

“Any worker that’s fired over this mandate won’t be able to collect unemployment because the state considers this to be a voluntary resignation. So they’re not even treating it as an actual firing. We’re told that we’re not going to see any service interruptions on the same day the ferry system announced a 40% reduction in routes moving forward. Also impacted are public and private schools. You’ve got teachers, principals, coaches, all going to be fired.

“…the biggest concern is around public health and safety of the Washington State Hospital Association, saying that we can expect thousands of firings statewide from nurses and doctors, to lab techs, even the janitorial staff that would work at these hospitals.

“That delay, that will lead to a delay of surgeries, of prenatal checkups, and then you go to Seattle, where it is all connected. You have a historic rate of homicides right now. We already have a staffing crisis in Seattle, as far as the police department, and so 400 officers haven’t turned in their vaccine paperwork, but of that number, you’ve got about a hundred or so that have specifically asked for accommodations, and they’ve been rejected, so they’re going to be fired if they don’t comply, and they’re being told the work unvaccinated for the last 18 months is somehow now more dangerous, which doesn’t make any sense.”

Watch:

“Of course not,” Carlson said. “Vaccinated people can spread the virus; they can get sick and die from it. But I really appreciate your point. We don’t know whether any of these people are vaccinated or not; some just don’t want to give their medical records to the government. You should give your medical records to your doctor. I would never give my medical records to anybody but a doctor under any circumstances, so appreciate people standing on that principle.”

In general, many Americans are pro-vaccine, but at the same time believe that a mandate is a form of government overreach.

Edited: to correct thread title.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Modern Day Savage,

Posts: 7324 | Location: the Centennial state | Registered: August 21, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
that was good

more people need to start treating politicians with the utter contempt they have shown the American people over the past few decades

most politicians are there because they're completely unskilled at holding a real job and if they weren't leaching off the people, they would be running out of unemployment benefits

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
'Bouts to get spicy up here in Cascadia.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
airsoft guy, get outta there!!

Posts: 107502 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
More fallout in Washington State:

WSU Head Football Coach Nick Rolovich FIRED for Not Getting Vaxxed Despite Religious Exemption

If you thought a religious exemption would prevent everyone from getting fired from their jobs, think again. As the vaxx-nannies push to segregate society completely between the vaxxed and unvaxxed, pesky religious rights are only speed bumps, not roadblocks. The latest victim of medical discrimination comes from Washington State University where head coach Nick Rolovich and four assistants were fired today for not complying.

According to The Sun:

Rolovich, Washington State’s highest-paid employee who applied for a religious exemption from the vaccine earlier this month, is expected to be replaced with defensive coordinator Jake Dickert as the interim coach, a source told ESPN.

ESPN reported the news on Monday — the deadline for state employees to become fully vaccinated or obtain an approved medical or religious exemption.It’s hasn’t been revealed whether Rolovich’s exemption request had been denied or approved, according to the report.
MyPillow Supply Chain

The news outlet also notes that the university hasn’t offered any examples of what can be recognized as a religious exemption. Rolovich’s firing comes nearly two years after he was hired at Washington State University. He previously worked as the head coach for the Hawai’i Rainbow Warriors.

According to the New York Times, a Supreme Court judge turned down a request earlier on Monday by hundreds of Washington State Patrol troopers, corrections officers, ferry workers and other public employees. Their requests were for a temporary injunction to block Washington State Governor Jay Inslee’s vaccine mandate.

This is medical tyranny, plain and simple. The fact that there is virtually no difference between vaccinated and unvaccinated people when it comes to the two most important factors for a mandate — ability to contract and to spread the disease — means this has absolutely zero to do with healthcare and everything to do with authoritarianism. The segregation of the American population is ongoing and will not stop until enough freedom-loving Americans stand up and speak out.

It doesn’t matter whether someone is vaxxed or not. The draconian measures being used against American citizens should spark outrage among anyone who still loves this country. The radical left may have their authoritarian dreams squarely pinned on vaccine mandates, but even vaccinated Americans who do not want to see anyone’s God-given rights to choose which medical procedures we undergo must stand against this tyranny.

The school is blaming Governor Jay Inslee for being “forced” to comply. While we never shy away from opportunities to blame Inslee for Washington’s woes, the fact that religious exemptions were filed means this decision lands squarely on the school, not Inslee.

“Due to the requirements set forth in Washington Governor Jay Inslee’s Proclamation 21-14.1, Nick Rolovich is no longer able to fulfill the duties as the football head coach at Washington State University,” reads a release from WSU. “In addition, four football assistant coaches, Ricky Logo, John Richardson, Craig Stutzmann and Mark Weber, are also not in compliance with the Proclamation. As a result, Washington State University has initiated the separation process based on the terms of their respective contracts, effective immediately.”

Let this be a warning to all. We have entered into a phase of American history in which all rights have been rendered secondary to the unhinged desire for universal vaccination. The only question is how long the American people will let this phase continue.

https://noqreport.com/2021/10/...religious-exemption/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned for
showing his ass
posted Hide Post
Am so glad I retired out of Seattle PD about five years ago after about four decades of being a LEO. Miss my brothers and sisters of the East Precinct and wish them well.

Posts: 3190 | Location: PNW | Registered: November 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I feel for him.

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
We responded to this pathogen almost exactly the same way China responded. Liberty and freedom really are the illusion we've been sold in this country. We've become just another authoritarian medical state flailing desperately to provide the illusion of safety for our citizens. Hard to believe, but the country is actively choosing the illusion of 'safety' over liberty.

Posts: 1967 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bdylan:
Hard to believe, but the country is actively choosing the illusion of 'safety' over liberty.
For the moment, yes. But I truly believe we're reaching a breaking point as I do not think this country has ever been pushed this hard or this radically toward something by the government. A large cross-section of the country is standing at the brink with all of this being rammed down their throats by this administration, and with the administration having threatened their jobs and livelihoods, the US economy as a whole, their children's futures, and the future of the country, the question is how long they'll sit the sidelines before pushing back hard. We're already starting to see the backlash beginning.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^
And STILL, WE, the law abiding, will do NOTHING to ignite the spark of revolution to take this country back. The question I've raised with my pseudo-dad (COL, USA, RET) many a time, "Just how does a Revolution start?"

It's gonna take more than "backlash" to get this country back...

[/drift]

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I literally just heard a clip from this officer's sign-off on NPR as I am reading this thread, and of course they cut it off before he told the Gov. to kiss his ass!

Posts: 2479 | Location: WI | Registered: December 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
The question I've raised with my pseudo-dad

pseudo-dad?

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24066 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
quote:
I literally just heard a clip from this officer's sign-off on NPR
It's of little consolation that "we pay" for that crap. Mad

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6211 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Seattle’s gotta burn … err, I mean learn. Most people don’t understand that WA at the county level, the state is red. Only a few counties are blue SEA/king and the capitol in Oly.

We will fight for our land, mountains and water/ocean. I ain’t giving up what I have; freaking paradise (220° view of Puget sound including the Olympic Mountains across the way on the peninsula.) I have more trees than you can shake a stick at. Bearing Sea crabbers that you see and know on television are my neighbors. Literally. Not leaving.

ATL, EJR, LAX and ORD look a hellava lot worse. The whole East Coast is far too congested and densely overpopulated. Good luck; we are all facing the same fight.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:
I literally just heard a clip from this officer's sign-off on NPR as I am reading this thread, and of course they cut it off before he told the Gov. to kiss his ass!

And why would you listen to npr? Red Face

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
quote:
Originally posted by bigwagon:

And why would you listen to npr? Red Face

How do you know what the opposition is doing, unless you pay attention to them?

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
quote:
The question I've raised with my pseudo-dad
pseudo-dad?
Maybe Surrogate dad would've been a better description??? Razz

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Green grass and
high tides
Picture of old rugged cross
posted Hide Post
Good for him. I would bet he has a job in a neighboring state lined up that will gladly take him as is.

"Practice like you want to play in the game"

Posts: 19158 | Registered: September 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by old rugged cross:
Good for him. I would bet he has a job in a neighboring state lined up that will gladly take him as is.

Gov. Kristi Noem has an open invitation to LEOs from other states to come to South Dakota for employment. No vax mandate here either! Big Grin

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16192 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of powermad
posted Hide Post
I was listening to Lars Larson on the way home.
127 Troopers fired.

A guy called in that was a Corrections Officer and stated 50 were fired today and another 50 will be fired tomorrow, that's just at that facility.

Posts: 1477 | Location: Portland Oregon | Registered: October 01, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post