SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Unvaccinated Washington State Trooper Final End of Shift Radio Call *Update page 2- R.I.P. Trooper LaMay*
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Unvaccinated Washington State Trooper Final End of Shift Radio Call *Update page 2- R.I.P. Trooper LaMay* Login/Join 
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
Total horseshit for sure. People aren't dying from omicron that makes up 99% of all covid cases in Wa. now. Fucking liars know that the mandates were wrong and are willing to lie to save their ass.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
that was good

more people need to start treating politicians with the utter contempt they have shown the American people over the past few decades

most politicians are there because they're completely unskilled at holding a real job and if they weren't leaching off the people, they would be running out of unemployment benefits

Nailed it!

Posts: 3923 | Registered: January 25, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
So this begs the question for truth. These cocksuckers are being found out daily; one more pecker-breathed asshole added to the pile (with the other trash aka W00pie fudgin GOLDBERG).

Time to eat their own? Always.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:
Total horseshit for sure. People aren't dying from omicron that makes up 99% of all covid cases in Wa. now. Fucking liars know that the mandates were wrong and are willing to lie to save their ass.
Punish the defiant and tell lies to publicly demonstrate that they were wrong for what they said or did. That's totalitarianism.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107624 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
Regardless of cause of death, prayers for Robert Lamay and his family. I feel bad he passed so soon. Just a year ago he was serving the public, and I thank him for that service.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10928 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
It's just like this intelligence-insulting garbage:

"I think I made a mistake.

A Texas hospital says a patient who was a healthy young man died from coronavirus after attending a “COVID” party.

The unidentified 30-year-old man died at Methodist Hospital in San Antonio, according to the hospital’s top doctor, Jane Appleby.

“This is a party held by somebody diagnosed with the COVID virus, and the thought is people get together to see if the virus is real and if anyone gets infected,” Appleby said, NBC 4 San Antonio reported Friday.

“Just before the person died they looked at the nurse and they said, ‘I think I made a mistake. I thought it was a hoax but it's not,” she said, according to the station.

“This is just one example of an avoidable death in a young member of our community,” she said. “I can’t imagine the loss of the family."

Appleby said the hospital is treating other COVID-19 patients in their 20s and 30s who are “severely ill,” the station reported.

Oh, how perfect. He's dying and right before he dies, he confesses to his nurse- no one else witnessed this remark, just his nurse. How very fucking perfect and how very fucking convenient. Of course, it's purely coincidental that this fits the accepted narrative perfectly. Roll Eyes

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Picture of cooger
posted Hide Post
Just like the movies- he said those last words then closed his eyes and died. I bet it was super dramatic and moving. There was probably some soft violin music playing in the background as he said it.

Posts: 1516 | Location: Kentucky | Registered: December 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'll bet that ventilator made it difficult for him to say his line.

Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
They actually think you’ll believe it

Just like the redheaded Goebbels; Don’t believe you’re lying eyes.

"Pacifism is a shifty doctrine under which a man accepts the benefits of the social group without being willing to pay - and claims a halo for his dishonesty."
~Robert A. Heinlein

Posts: 26756 | Location: dughouse | Registered: February 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
I'm sure it's this way in many states, but in AZ you can get hit by a bus on the way home from testing positive for Covid and it absolutely will be counted as a Covid death. My mom has been in the hospital since early Dec. for an ongoing infection from her fourth knee replacement. While there she caught Covid (she's fine now). Rest assured, hers is considered a breakthrough hospitalization. And if she dies of any cause whatsoever in the next 60 days, it's counted as a Covid death. Again, she's fine.

Posts: 3541 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Oh, how perfect. He's dying and right before he dies, he confesses to his nurse- no one else witnessed this remark, just his nurse. How very fucking perfect and how very fucking convenient. Of course, it's purely coincidental that this fits the accepted narrative perfectly

^^^^^^^^^^^^
When will this be on Lifetime television?

Posts: 17242 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many of these nurses are completely full of shit. (and not to be trusted)

There are some damn good ones - but they are a becoming a rare breed.

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
In order for it to be on Lifetime, the dying guy would have to be a white male corporate executive who groped every nurse in the hospital and threatened to ruin each of them if they didn't sleep with him.

posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yep. Haha

Posts: 17242 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:

It is a hard time for ALL front line workers and educators to tell the truth. I see it every day! You need to swallow and regurgitate the PC BULLSSh!T or lose you job. I’ve seen so many educators that loved their job and do it well retire. If you cannot control your mouth you retire or go to an isolation area where you eventually will get FIRED. The information mafia will never allow the truth to be heard.

Posts: 507 | Registered: February 14, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Do---or do not.
There is no try.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
quote:
Oh, how perfect. He's dying and right before he dies, he confesses to his nurse- no one else witnessed this remark, just his nurse. How very fucking perfect and how very fucking convenient. Of course, it's purely coincidental that this fits the accepted narrative perfectly

^^^^^^^^^^^^
When will this be on Lifetime television?

Hallmark Channel.

Oh wait, the Hallmark stories only have HAPPY endings...

Posts: 4502 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
Make them allTran … Bravo

~Robert A. Heinlein

The Joy Maker
Picture of airsoft guy
posted Hide Post
The Usual Suspects were all tight in the pants for this trooper's death. Honestly, he could have been hit by a car, or slipped in the shower, and they would have nutted, then crowed about how he shoulda got the vaccine.

It's religion for them. This sinner didn't repent, didn't take the vaccine and accept the Holy Word of the One True Science, and for that he was killed.

quote:
Originally posted by Will938:
If you don't become a screen writer for comedy movies, then you're an asshole.

Posts: 17003 | Location: Washington State | Registered: April 04, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
So this begs the question ...
No, it does not.

quote:
Originally posted by Graniteguy:

That's because many of the good ones are either leaving the profession on their own or have been forced out.

When I was in the hospital for a stroke eval a few months back I had a couple nurses express profound dissatisfaction with the job. That was rather disquieting.

I told one of them "If you're truly unhappy doing this you really should find something else to do. You'll spend about a quarter of your life working. Why spend a quarter of your life doing something that doesn't give you joy?"

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fire begets Fire
Picture of SIGnified
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by SIGnified:
So this begs the question ...

No, it does not.

Wut? ‘Splain it pls.

~Robert A. Heinlein