SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 ... 1214
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Welcome to Michigan:

https://www.breitbart.com/heal...nal-antibody-demand/

Interesting article. We have been played so effin much and now wondering why the bitch in Lansing is getting short changed? Weren't her hummers good enough for FJB or is she just too old for that pedophile?

Lastly, let us not forget that prezzie potato is a wholly owned tool of the chinese communist party.

Posts: 4918 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
Ok who is going to be the first to start selling "I Survived The Winter Of Death Of 2021/22" T shirts?

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8617 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
^^^^

HAHAHAH! I would SO buy one of those! Big Grin

Posts: 10640 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
Didn’t “Ned Stark” say something about the “Winter of Death” in a “meme”? Roll Eyes

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2799 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
The "Winter of Death" variant. I like it Big Grin

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15791 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

Ok who is going to be the first to start selling "I Survived The Winter Of Death Of 2021/22" T shirts?
I hope that they will be available in TALL sizes.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31387 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ersatzknarf:
Welcome to Michigan:

https://www.breitbart.com/heal...nal-antibody-demand/

Interesting article. We have been played so effin much and now wondering why the bitch in Lansing is getting short changed? Weren't her hummers good enough for FJB or is she just too old for that pedophile?

Lastly, let us not forget that prezzie potato is a wholly owned tool of the chinese communist party.

Well, it’s an election year so she said mean things about Biden’s vaccine mandates in an attempt to make herself look better in the eyes of voters. I believe Michiganders are sick and tired of Whitlers’ hypocrisy to her own COVID mandates.

Posts: 11616 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
a heavy handed tyrant

Wasn'nt Joe the one who squealed [about President Trump], "You can't rule by executive fiat!" ?

And isn't that what Joe's trying to do now?

- - - - - - -

quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

I know at least one of our members who could work that out for us. Wink

God bless America.

Posts: 13864 | Location: Frog Level Yacht Club | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Let's get the WOD t-shirts on the presses !!

Posts: 4979 | Registered: April 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
New York State Assembly Advancing Legislation to Create Involuntary COVID Quarantine Camps

There are a lot of really good people in upstate New York and outside the boundaries of that crazy city they are best known for. The New York state assembly passing a bill [A416 LINK HERE] to set up involuntary COVID quarantine camps needs to be stopped right now. This is nuts.

The bill is obtuse in the extreme, and grants the state permission to remove and detain someone defined as “a significant threat to public health.” Those of you who have watched the creation of Quarantine Camps in Australia, and those who noted the ongoing activity in Australia seems designed to be a beta test for the USA, will quickly see the common thread with this proposal in New York.

The bill, A416, was originally introduced in January 2021 and made its way into committee. According to The National Pulse, New York is about to vote on this bill on the floor on January 5, 2022 (about three weeks away). You can provide feedback directly at the public link to the proposal

I am a firm believer in federalism, and the independent right of states to construct their own laws and choices. However, that said, it is also important for everyone to stand up for our brothers and sisters, regardless of their location behind enemy lines, and assist them in the fight to retain their own freedom when possible.

https://theconservativetreehou...id-quarantine-camps/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24584 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
That shit may fly in New York but just try it around these parts. They have no clue just how fucking 'involuntary' many of us are.

Posts: 109054 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Will there be train tracks leading up to these "camps"??? JHC on a popsicle stick!!! Eek

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Pravda…. Everywhere You Turn

https://theconservativetreehou...everywhere-you-turn/

Interesting short segment from Sky News interviewing the smiling U.K. Health Minister Gillian Keegan about the intense U.K. response to the Omicron variant and the new restrictions announced by government officials. Great Britain is preparing for hundreds-of-thousands of Omicron cases.

Go to 05:42 just watch for around 45 seconds. No commentary from me needed. WATCH:

Posts: 13076 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
^^^"With 'Omicron' there's TEN cases, umm, with Omicron. Maybe going up to ELEVEN actually, uhh that wasn't confirmed yet, but I think probably going up to ELEVEN..." And this is in all of the UK! Roll Eyes

And on a lighter note...
quote:
Originally posted by Mr. Kook:
POTATUS...

Big Grin Big Grin

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 9436 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Interesting short segment from Sky News interviewing the smiling U.K. Health Minister Gillian Keegan about the intense U.K. response to the Omicron variant and the new restrictions announced by government officials. Great Britain is preparing for hundreds-of-thousands of Omicron cases.
I watched for a few minutes until it became clean this idiot hasn't a damn clue what she's blathering about. They don't have a damn clue how severe Omicron is or will be, but they're going to do everything in their power to scare the hell out of people anyway. Face it, these people are morons and they suck. Can we all just stop listening to these clowns and tell them to go get stuffed. Come on man...

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Good luck trying to get me or a member of my family into one of those. I'm not at my wits end with this nonsense but I am getting close.

I love that I am seeing push back against mask mandates in NY. Just about every store I go into is about 50/50 wearers vs non. I refuse to wear it. When I get questioned by staff I just point to my hearing aids and say I can't hear you.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5936 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Left-Handed,
NOT Left-Winged!
posted Hide Post
They have to extend this to the 2022 elections so they can demand universal mail in ballots again.

Posts: 4918 | Location: Indiana | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:

I just point to my hearing aids and say I can't hear you.
My hearing aids do not give me anywhere near 100% comprehension. Depending on the frequency content of the speaker's voice, any accent that the speaker might have, and how fast s/he is speaking, I might just be hearing loud sounds that are not understandable words. I just tell the person, "I'm sorry, I am hearing impaired and I do not understand what you are saying. Would you mind writing the question for me?"

Much of the time I just receive a "never mind" gesture.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 31387 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by V-Tail:
quote:
Originally posted by dave7378:

I just point to my hearing aids and say I can't hear you.
My hearing aids do not give me anywhere near 100% comprehension. Depending on the frequency content of the speaker's voice, any accent that the speaker might have, and how fast s/he is speaking, I might just be hearing loud sounds that are not understandable words. I just tell the person, "I'm sorry, I am hearing impaired and I do not understand what you are saying. Would you mind writing the question for me?"

Much of the time I just receive a "never mind" gesture.

Exactly!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5936 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post