SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 ... 1207
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jupiter:
Fox 26 TV Reporter Ivory Hecker Informs Network LIVE ON AIR She's Blowing The Whistle On Them

I'm way curious about it, whatever it is, and for how long she'll remain a Fox reporter after whatever the "revelation" is comes out.

God bless America.

Posts: 13508 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

OK, so... the governor credits "the high vaccination numbers for greatly reducing the number of Vermont coronavirus cases."

That begs the question:
How do new coronavirus cases compare, on a per capita basis, between Vermont and a state like Missouri which has LOW vaccination numbers???

According to data I found here:
https://coronavirus.1point3acres.com/en

Vermont has a low 7-day average of 5 new coronavirus cases.

BUT Missouri has an even lower 7-day average of 0 new coronavirus cases.

That's right: None.
And we have about half the vaccination rate of Vermont.

If true, it would be wonderful if the media, even just Fox would call him on this.... At the very least, challenge the stats: prove that vaccination is causal to reduction in cases. I'd like to see their control / normalized data.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12734 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of konata88
posted Hide Post
So, our state supposedly 're-opened' today.

That being said, my health care provider sent me an email that they will still require masks, even for those fully vaccinated. That they are following the advice of "infectious disease experts and CDC guidance" of which all should reasonably know that the typical mask has basically zero efficacy.

I'd like to ask: if the masks are zero efficacy, are the policy makers and experts who are requiring masks to still be used idiots or just political? What is the basis for requiring masks that have no efficacy?

Even if they are concerned about variant, I'm guessing that the variant won't be stopped by masks either. Just follow good hygiene practices and good manners. That should go a long way over some stupid mask.

"Wrong does not cease to be wrong because the majority share in it." L.Tolstoy
"A government is just a body of people, usually, notably, ungoverned." Shepherd Book

Posts: 12734 | Location: In the gilded cage | Registered: December 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
They probably have stock in companies that make masks. If you followed the money many of these tyrants probably have some monetary benefit from their policies. Because there isn’t really a mechanism to hold them accountable they have gotten pretty damn shameless IMO.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21118 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Did I miss it on one of the previous pages? I haven't seen anyone thanking Trump for Warp Speed and the vaccines he helped speed to market?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20831 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Yeah. I wouldn't be holding my breath on that.....

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Info Guru
Picture of BamaJeepster
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by vthoky:
quote:
Fox 26 TV Reporter Ivory Hecker Informs Network LIVE ON AIR She's Blowing The Whistle On Them

I'm way curious about it, whatever it is, and for how long she'll remain a Fox reporter after whatever the "revelation" is comes out.

She gone already.

“Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passions, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence.”
- John Adams

Posts: 29408 | Location: In the red hinterlands of Deep Blue VA | Registered: June 29, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^
Yeah. I wouldn't be holding my breath on that.....

Why? They are so proud to post to Facebook their vaccine cards, they should at least thank him in the post.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20831 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BamaJeepster:
quote:
quote:

She gone already.

Surprised her profile was still on the website last night. If her co-workers have a shred of decency, they will come forward and back her up.
Everyone knows what the media is doing.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4833 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official forum
SIG Pro
enthusiast
Picture of stickman428
posted Hide Post
You are forgetting that the media told them orange man bad only a billion times at least. It’s a serious problem and doesn’t bode well for the future when the media is able to convince people to believe absurdities without any recourse. What do they say about those who can convince you to believe absurdities?

The corporate media is the enemy of America and every one of its citizens. They want us to fight and kill each other so they can profit off of the chaos, destruction and suffering. They are beyond despicable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The price of liberty and even of common humanity is eternal vigilance

Posts: 21118 | Location: San Dimas CA, the Old Dominion or the Tar Heel State…flip a coin  | Registered: April 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I’m sure she knew what was coming and had a plan going forward. These Project Veritas videos seem to come and go without causing even the slightest dust up. What’s surprising about reporters not being able to report the truth? We’ve all known this for quite sometime now. She maybe wanted her 15 minutes in the spot light. Nothing more than that.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8535 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

I'm way curious about it, whatever it is

Me too vthoky.
A couple of years ago, a co-worker had a friend that worked for one of the local Memphis stations. She left because of the BS she was seeing.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4833 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I’m sure she knew what was coming and had a plan going forward. These Project Veritas videos seem to come and go without causing even the slightest dust up. What’s surprising about reporters not being able to report the truth? We’ve all known this for quite sometime now. She maybe wanted her 15 minutes in the spot light. Nothing more than that.

I believe this speaks more about the massive power MSM has for controlling the message and less about the lady having 15 minutes of Fame. She got that anyway as a reporter. She put her career on the line.

-- George Orwell

Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
She put her career on the line.

Yes, she did. I hope she's got a plan in the background.

I'm definitely going to look for the Project Veritas info this evening....

God bless America.

Posts: 13508 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of cjevans
posted Hide Post
Hopefully not a double post!

Whether you like Stewart/Colbert or not, an insight into other viewpoints.

Jon Stewart On Vaccine Science And The Wuhan Lab Theory

(8m 37s)
Jon starts at about 1m 25s ...

All those bats in Austin, and no coronavirus there?

Funny this, comedy and facts strung together.

</chris>

We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid." ~ Benjamin Franklin.

"If anyone in this country doesn't minimise their tax, they want their head read, because as a government, you are not spending it that well, that we should be donating extra...:
Kerry Packer

SIGForum: the island of reality in an ocean of diarrhoea.

Posts: 1886 | Location: Altona Beach | Registered: February 20, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
california
tumbles into the sea
posted Hide Post
it's nice shopping without a mask.

Posts: 10665 | Location: NV | Registered: July 04, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^
Friday was the first day for our airline to allow employees working outside (rampers, mechanics, ops managers, etc.) to go without a mask. Didn't have to wear one while doing my pre-flight inspection, but I had not been doing that for the last couple of weeks anyway...safety issue. The increase in attitude, demeanor, cooperation, and friendliness was palpable!! We're still required to wear one on the plane while the cockpit door is open and all the time in the back, but hopefully THAT bullshit will go away soon...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
10mm is The
Boom of Doom
Picture of Fenris
posted Hide Post
My local Costco has brought back tables to the food court.

The budget should be balanced, the Treasury should be refilled, public debt should be reduced, the arrogance of officialdom should be tempered and controlled, and the assistance to foreign lands should be curtailed lest Rome become bankrupt. People again must learn to work, instead of living on public assistance. ~ Cicero 55 BC

The Dhimocrats love America like ticks love a hound.

Posts: 17464 | Location: Northern Virginia | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
These gentlemen are passionately trying to get local police to listen and investigate the Covid lie. Police are refusing to look at the evidence.

British Police Allowing Children To Be Murdered By CONvid Injection.

https://brandnewtube.com/v/9BwUR4

-- George Orwell

Picture of leavemebe
posted Hide Post
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jupiter:
These gentlemen are passionately trying to get local police to listen and investigate the Covid lie. Police are refusing to look at the evidence.

British Police Allowing Children To Be Murdered By CONvid Injection.

https://brandnewtube.com/v/9BwUR4

[/FLASH_VIDEO][/QUOTE] This might be part of their evidence. Dr. Robert Malone is the inventor of mRNA vaccines: [FLASH_VIDEO]

There is a longer 3+ hr version here that has lots of additional information. It is a difficult watch for a number of reasons but it is informative.

You can watch that here: Bret Weinstein with Dr. Robert Malone and Steve Kirsch

"It is easier to fool someone than to convince them they have been fooled." Unknown observer of human behavior.

Posts: 671 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post