SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
As compromised as the media and CDC have become, who’s to say that the numbers are even on the rise anyway? The left just successfully stole elections on a massive scale; we can’t even be sure how many there actually were IMO. Why should we believe these people telling us “numbers are in the rise”? They seem awfully desperate to get needles in arms despite telling us that they may not even be effective against the “new strain”.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15580 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happily Retired
Picture of Bassamatic
posted Hide Post
We can't believe any of these numbers. I don't think there was ever a time these numbers could be trusted.

Maybe that's why only 18% of the people here in Missouri have been vaccinated.

.....never marry a woman who is mean to your waitress.

Posts: 5040 | Location: Lake of the Ozarks, MO. | Registered: September 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
SHOT DOWN FDA to ‘pause use of Johnson & Johnson’ vaccine while rare cases of blood clots are investigated

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/...-clots-investigated/

THE FDA could be about to halt the use of the Johnson & Johnson single-dose Covid vaccine over blood clot concerns.

Federal health agencies are set to call for use of the vaccine to be paused today while rare cases of blood clots are investigated.

It comes after six recipients of the the jab in the US developed a rare disorder involving blood clots within about two weeks of vaccinations, officials briefed on the decision said according to the New York Times.

Almost seven million people in the US have so far received the Johnson & Johnson shot according to data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.

The move to pause the jab would be just a precaution, with the federal government to stop administration of the vaccine at all federally run vaccination sites, with state health officials expected to do the same.

Scientists with the Food and Drug Administration and Centers for Disease Control will examine possible links between the vaccine and the disorder.

It will determine whether the FDA should continue to authorize use of the vaccine for all adults or limit it.

Meanwhile, a man in New Jersey has been hospitalized with Covid, just five weeks after being vaccinated.

Francisco Cosme, 52, had his one-dose vaccine on March 6 and continued to wear a mask and social distance, reports the New York Post.

Just a few weeks later, however, Cosme tested positive for Covid and has became hospitalized after his condition worsened.

Posts: 12683 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:

~~I hear music, let me in .
Oh, I heard it just then. Let me in. (Let me in.)
I wanna come in again
I thought you were my friends~~

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Bassamatic:
We can't believe any of these numbers. I don't think there was ever a time these numbers could be trusted.

Maybe that's why only 18% of the people here in Missouri have been vaccinated.

This is the Show Me State!

You're gonna have to convince me that this vaccine is safe (long term) and effective. Don't think that you can just pressure me into taking an experimental vaccine by telling me I'll need a 'vaccine passport' to travel or attend social functions or to go work out. That's not freedom of choice.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: chellim1,

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by a1abdj:
quote:
Think about that. What kinds of fibers are these things shedding with every breath a person takes?

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada...s-daycares-1.5966387

quote:
One model of mask distributed to Quebec schools and daycares may be dangerous for the lungs as they could contain a potentially toxic material, according to a directive sent out by the provincial government on Friday.

Radio-Canada has obtained documents showing Health Canada warned of the potential for "early pulmonary toxicity" from the SNN200642 masks which are made in China and sold and distributed by Métallifer, a Quebec-based manufacturer.

"Some daycare educators had been suspicious of these grey and blue masks for a while because they felt like they were swallowing cat hair while wearing them, Radio-Canada has learned."

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Was just sent this article from someone at work, I guess this is what I have to look forward to soon:
Confused

quote:

“If someone chooses ultimately for religious reasons or medical reasons not to get vaccinated, we're going to have to respect that,” Hayes said. “But we're also going to have to make sure we can keep the rest of the employees...safe. So that may mean...someone that's not vaccinated is never coming back to the office.”

I work for a defense contractor...

They are going to bribe or threaten people into getting this vaccine we still have NO FRIGGEN CLUE what it does to you in 6 months or a year.

Link

Posts: 33812 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
“But we're also going to have to make sure we can keep the rest of the employees...safe.”
Maybe a great question might be, and "how will you with any certainty be able to accomplish that no matter what you do?" Additionally, "if most everyone else has been vaccinated, then what risk does a few unvaccinated people really pose?" Again, this has nothing to do with Covid. This has everything to do with towing the party line and/or compliance. It's all BS on steroids and its rapidly racing toward government losing this weapon with which they can force compliance which is what's scaring the hell out of them.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Internet Guru
posted Hide Post
Leftist should thank God every day for the Chinese virus.

Posts: 1971 | Registered: April 06, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only the strong survive
Picture of 41
posted Hide Post
This is very long but a good read. At one point, they say Fauci owns patents on the Moderna vaccine:

#13: FAUCI AND SIX OTHERS AT NIAID OWN PATENTS IN THE MODERNA VACCINE

Thanks to the Bayh-Dole Act, government workers are allowed to file patents on any research they do using tax payer funding.

Tony Fauci owns over 1,000 patents (see this video for more details), including patents being used on the Moderna vaccine...which he approved government funding for.

In fact, the NIH (which NIAID is part of) claims joint ownership of Moderna's vaccine.

Does anyone else see this as a MAJOR conflict of interest, or criminal even?

I say criminal because there's also this pesky problem that makes me even more distrustful of Fauci, NIAD, and the NIH in general.

18 Reasons I Won't Be Getting a Covid Vaccine

https://www.deconstructingconv...ting-a-covid-vaccine

Posts: 11828 | Location: Herndon, VA | Registered: June 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
41, thanks for posting that.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38677 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107598 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
The fact that Faucci has been compromised has been known for a long time.

But the degree is just getting deeper and deeper.

One could almost start to think that perhaps he was complicit in its release - given the mans lack of morals and ethics - I wouldn’t be surprised

Posts: 53183 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:

Tony Fauci owns over 1,000 patents (see this video for more details), including patents being used on the Moderna vaccine...which he approved government funding for.

STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT. Fauci has less than 30 patents (many national filing duplicates), none of which cover mRNA vaccines related to Moderna or any other Covid-19 prophylactic. It's a simple matter of checking Patentscope to perform such due diligence. BTW, anyone that works for an organization (government, private or public entity) signs an inventorship document assigning all ownership rights to the parent organization. SO Fauci "owns" zero patents, but may have a royalty sharing agreement as a result of his employment... again, none of which covers SARS-COV-2.

STOP BEING IGNORANT AND PERFORM DUE DILIGENCE ON THINGS YOU READ ON THE INTERNET, HEAR FROM THE MEDIA OR LEARN FROM OTHERS PIEHOLES. I refer you to a thread Para started earlier regarding today's pathetic youth... try not to be/act like them.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Yikes.

Well, Fauci is still a huge douchebag.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
^^^ Agreed 1000%. The man is simply an egotistical sociopath who lost all scientific credibility where I'm concerned. No doubt James Comey is his long-lost love child.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 41:
This is very long but a good read. At one point, they say Fauci owns patents on the Moderna vaccine:

Thanks for the link. This is one of the best summary of reasons i've seen. I hope everyone will take the time to read this.

A 3rd grader can connect the dots. There is a SH*t ton of evidence of a criminal conspiracy. Are you listening L.E.?

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
^^^ Agreed 1000%. The man is simply an egotistical sociopath who lost all scientific credibility where I'm concerned. No doubt James Comey is his long-lost love child.

Tony Fauci is a Criminal.

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Was just sent this article from someone at work, I guess this is what I have to look forward to soon:
Confused

quote:

“If someone chooses ultimately for religious reasons or medical reasons not to get vaccinated, we're going to have to respect that,” Hayes said. “But we're also going to have to make sure we can keep the rest of the employees...safe. So that may mean...someone that's not vaccinated is never coming back to the office.”

I work for a defense contractor...

They are going to bribe or threaten people into getting this vaccine we still have NO FRIGGEN CLUE what it does to you in 6 months or a year.

Link

This is what I don’t understand. If the vaccine is supposed to protect you, why do you give a darn if anybody is vaccinated? You got yours, so you should be safe, right? If you getting vaccinated doesn’t make you safe, why the firetruck would I want to get vaccinated? None of those [expletive deleted] Karen’s have been able to answer that one.

Posts: 6919 | Location: Lost, but making time. | Registered: February 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dakor:
quote:
Originally posted by 41:

STOP WITH THE BULLSHIT. Fauci has less than 30 patents (many national filing duplicates), none of which cover mRNA vaccines related to Moderna or any other Covid-19 prophylactic. It's a simple matter of checking Patentscope to perform such due diligence. BTW, anyone that works for an organization (government, private or public entity) signs an inventorship document assigning all ownership rights to the parent organization. SO Fauci "owns" zero patents, but may have a royalty sharing agreement as a result of his employment... again, none of which covers SARS-COV-2.

STOP BEING IGNORANT AND PERFORM DUE DILIGENCE ON THINGS YOU READ ON THE INTERNET, HEAR FROM THE MEDIA OR LEARN FROM OTHERS PIEHOLES. I refer you to a thread Para started earlier regarding today's pathetic youth... try not to be/act like them.

Quick question.

Has the CDC ever applied For Secret Coronavirus Patents?
If so, why would they do that?

-- George Orwell