SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Those vaxxers don't catch on too quick. They still have faith in it and continue to hold a grudge against somebody who didn't take it. They must be living under a rock.

Posts: 7621 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
They are mad because they took it.

Posts: 5874 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:
They are mad because they took it.

EXACTLY this. There is a sizable portion of vaxxers that have real animosity for those of us that said “no”. Genuine vehemence.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15759 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5874 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
This reply caught my eye...
And dragged it 15 feet?

Posts: 11454 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The self-described 'Johnny Appleseed of White Guilt' has kicked the bucket unexpectedly at the ripe old age of 43.
quote:
Driscoll reportedly suffered an apparent medical emergency from which he could not be revived. The official cause of death is yet to be determined...
https://x.com/BelvyBenjamin/st.../1816634540896502265

Posts: 108804 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Japanese researchers have discovered the presence of nanobot structures in 96 million of its citizens attributed to mRNA “vaccines”. If it wasn’t for twitter/X, you’d probably never hear about it.

https://x.com/tpvsean/status/1822373262979911749

Japan has issued an apology to its citizens for the disastrous consequences of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines and has launched far-reaching scientific inquiries and criminal investigations to establish the truth and punish the perpetrators.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15759 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
That is big news! I hope they go far with it!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39099 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
Is that real?

Posts: 16104 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
You need more than a link to some guy who has a Rumble channel.

Where is the official release from the Japanese government? I don't think you'll find it.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Japan has issued an apology to its citizens for the disastrous consequences of the COVID-19 mRNA vaccines and has launched far-reaching scientific inquiries and criminal investigations to establish the truth and punish the perpetrators.

It wasn't Japan (as if Japan speaks with one voice), it was in a speech by Kazuhiro Haraguchi, a member of the National Diet (the Japanese Parliament) and former Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications.

Nevertheless, it's a step in the right direction and couldn't have been said two years ago:

FULL CLAIM: “Japanese Leader Apologizes to the Unvaccinated: ‘You Were Right, Vaccines Are Killing Millions of Our Loved Ones”

On 31 May 2024, an article in The People’s Voice claimed “Japanese Leader Apologizes to the Unvaccinated: ‘You Were Right, Vaccines Are Killing Millions of Our Loved Ones'”. Posts sharing this headline made the rounds on Facebook and Instagram, receiving tens of thousands of interactions.

The claim also circulated on X (formerly Twitter), aided by prominent users like former U.K. Member of Parliament Andrew Bridgen, whose post received over 100,000 views. Bridgen has repeatedly posted misinformation about the safety of COVID-19 vaccines on social media. On 12 April 2023, Brigen was permanently expelled from the Conservative party after he compared the rollout of COVID-19 vaccines with the Holocaust.
The origin of the claim: Kazuhiro Haraguchi

The People’s Voice article and Bridgen’s post shared a video of a speech by Kazuhiro Haraguchi, a member of the National Diet (the Japanese Parliament) and former Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications. The video was originally published on the website www.aussie17.com and by an X account with the same handle (@_aussie17) on 31 May 2024. The X post accumulated over half a million views at the time of writing.

Haraguchi was speaking at a Tokyo rally against the World Health Organization (WHO)’s pandemic accord. The accord has become a lightning rod for conspiracy theories and misinformation, with many incorrectly claiming that it would allow the WHO to force vaccination on people.

Science Feedback reached out to Daisuke Furuta at Japan Fact-check Center and Masato Kajimoto at Annie Lab to verify the content of Haraguchi’s speech. Below is the translation of Haraguchi’s speech into English:

“I would like to offer my sincere condolences to those who died as a result of this bio-weapon-like object. Lives were lost that should not have been lost. As one of the parliamentarians, I would like to apologize to you all. It should have been stopped. There are people who shouldn’t have died. And as I go around the country, there are people who were so healthy but cannot stand, cannot walk, cannot go to school or to work. Let us overthrow this government that did not save the lives that could have been saved!”

The translation shows that this specific video clip didn’t contain any reference to the figure of “millions” that The People’s Voice cited. Nevertheless, Haraguchi’s speech did convey the overall message that COVID-19 vaccines caused death and disability.

https://healthfeedback.org/cla...ad-prevented-deaths/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24477 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Where's the part about 96 million people with "nanobots"?

You have to be careful, guys. It's a flat-out lie. Click-bait bullshit.

People who start these rumors for personal gain need to be horse whipped, at the very least.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
^^^ Yeah, the free speech antidote for false speech is being called out on it, or more free speech, not censorship.

In other words, we have to police ourselves or we embolden this:

Free Speech is Under Siege in Starmer’s UK
These Orwellian nightmarish attacks on free speech and liberty

by Dan Frieth

The UK is currently experiencing a massive attack on free speech, spearheaded by new Prime Minister Keir Starmer, who is encouraging police to use the full force of controversial British laws to crack down on social media posts.

The push for more online censorship has spanned many years, and different governments in the UK have gained new momentum with the recent protests and riots.

Emboldened by the crisis, officials seem to be using it to step up the already existing, multi-year effort to get social media companies to “cooperate” with the authorities.

https://www.2ndsmartestguyinth...rue&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."

-rduckwor

Posts: 24477 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

It wasn't Japan (as if Japan speaks with one voice), it was in a speech by Kazuhiro Haraguchi, a member of the National Diet (the Japanese Parliament) and former Minister of Internal Affairs and Communications.

I know I saw a research paper with Japanese authors, but can't find it immediately. Nanobots? Seems a very unsupported claim. But widespread death and illness from the jabs are being published by non-American and non-European researchers who don't have as much career cancellation happening.

Dr. John Campbell covered an interesting published paper that found 16.9 million deaths due to the jabs, and another 14 million excess deaths due to government lockdowns, various medical treatments, or prohibited treatments not being used.

https://youtu.be/yi5Ii9TARis?si=NRLamFZcRglC9LJm

The 500+ page paper, downloadable or read it online
https://correlation-canada.org...ality-125-countries/

Posts: 9686 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RichardC:
Is that real?

Absolutely not Roll Eyes

We have microscopes right here in the United States of America. If there were nano-ninja-bots floating around in 80% of the population then someone would prove it in short order. Any highschool or maybe college (depending on nano-ninja size) could do a fun biology experiment where they pricked their finger and hunted for these devastating little robots.

Also don't you think if you did blood tests on 96m people (80% of all Japanese man, woman, and child's population) someone might ask some questions? Don't you think some media outlets would cover the long lines at thousands of testing stations? Or maybe someone in the finance department of the government would raise a question "Hey guys, did you notice this budget line item for 100,000,000 robot test strips?" "What's up with that?"

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 21048 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I find it infuriating that these grifters keep coming back at us with the same old nonsense and behave as if they are utterly oblivious to their own bullshit. Over and over it has been pointed out that masks are ineffective and these "vaccines" are not only ineffective against this virus, but have also proven many times to be deadly.

They're ignoring us, treating us as if we know nothing about these things after having lived through the past four and half years. Truly, it is infuriating, to the point of wanting to see Fauci and his kind strung up in trees. What else is there to do, since even though the evidence supports our position, they keep coming back, wanting to lock us in our homes, shut down the economy, force the wearing of these stupid masks and on and on.

Fauci, the CDC, the WHO, the NIH, Bill Gates and all the complicit functionaries at all levels of government all over the world- these people and these organizations are the true danger. They are the enemies of the people and of the world, and we need to rid ourselves of them. They leave us no choice, because it appears that they intend to never stop trying to degrade the quality of life and ultimately destroy the world.

This stupid little asshole right here is Public Enemy Number One:

Anthony Fauci Catches COVID Again and Calls for Americans to Mask Up – Has Been Vaxxed and Boosted a Total of SIX TIMES

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Anthony Fauci Catches COVID Again and Calls for Americans to Mask Up – Has Been Vaxxed and Boosted a Total of SIX TIMES

No one but Anthony Fauci knows whether he's actually taken a single dose of the poison or not... but of course he says he has.
Personally, I think he knows too much to be Vaxxed and Boosted a Total of SIX TIMES.

From the same article:

Scientific evidence has shown that vaccinated people are contracting COVID far more often than those not vaccinated against the disease and make up the majority of COVID-19 deaths. Double and tripled-vaxxed individuals have the highest rate.

Those who were castigated as conspiracy theorists for questioning the effectiveness of the COVID shot now look more like prophets every day.

-rduckwor

Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Scientific evidence has shown...

Trust the science!

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 39099 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I find it infuriating that these grifters keep coming back at us with the same old nonsense and behave as if they are utterly oblivious to their own bullshit. Over and over it has been pointed out that masks are ineffective and these "vaccines" are not only ineffective against this virus, but have also proven many times to be deadly.

They're ignoring us, treating us as if we know nothing about these things after having lived through the past four and half years. Truly, it is infuriating, to the point of wanting to see Fauci and his kind strung up in trees. What else is there to do, since even though the evidence supports our position, they keep coming back, wanting to lock us in our homes, shut down the economy, force the wearing of these stupid masks and on and on.

Fauci, the CDC, the WHO, the NIH, Bill Gates and all the complicit functionaries at all levels of government all over the world- these people and these organizations are the true danger. They are the enemies of the people and of the world, and we need to rid ourselves of them. They leave us no choice, because it appears that they intend to never stop trying to degrade the quality of life and ultimately destroy the world.

This stupid little asshole right here is Public Enemy Number One:

From the Jackasse's mouth:

https://x.com/Scentofawoman10/.../1823012377182482825

Posts: 12971 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Demons walk among us. A child would shy away from him knowing he is evil.

Dr. Moreau indeed.