SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2)
Page 1 ... 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 ... 1206
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

When will the coronavirus arrive in the US? (Disease: COVID-19; Virus: SARS-CoV-2) Login/Join 
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
Truly a dick durbin, I wouldn't believe he got jabbed if I administered it myself. I wish I knew the death stats of prominent dems vs general populace in the last 5 years.

Three Covid infections in the last year strongly says he has had lots of jabs. Natural immunity (unjabbed) almost always is a one and done infection, with lifetime protection.

Posts: 9452 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fly-Sig:
Natural immunity (unjabbed) almost always is a one and done infection, with lifetime protection.
You HAVE to know, Fly-Sig, in our career, we've been exposed THOUSANDS of times to Covid. Have yet to have one sniffle. I claim God has protected me with said natural immunity, as I've NEVER had Covid. And I ain't gonna, in the name of Jesus!!! AMEN?!?!?!?

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:
Truly a dick durbin, I wouldn't believe he got jabbed if I administered it myself. I wish I knew the death stats of prominent dems vs general populace in the last 5 years.

Three Covid infections in the last year strongly says he has had lots of jabs. Natural immunity (unjabbed) almost always is a one and done infection, with lifetime protection.

NO Vaccinations in this household...Will NEVER happen, Not even at gunpoint! That said, our family of three actually had it twice, verified by a positive test both times; Once in January 2021 (Alpha Variant - The DEADLY One!), and again in January 2023 (Omicron Variant). Sooo, apparently you can get it more than once... Wink

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8888 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
quote:

Along with him supposedly being vaxxed, I also don't believe reports of him having covid. I don't know why they'd claim prominent dems have covid if they don't, but maybe if they just want to check out, have some other disease or are getting extract of baby treatments.

Could just be they wish to keep the fear propaganda going and prominent dems who many might suspect are getting different medical care than we are get to appear just like us. Then its really scary if they can get it too.

Posts: 7458 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Fucking what?? Roll Eyes

'Debbie Downer' vaccine doc fears post 'Barbieheimer' COVID bump
quote:
Dr. Peter Hotez worried that COVID-19 infections could rise after the massive box office success over the weekend by "Barbie" and "Oppenheimer."

The virologist commented on the remarkable success of the two films ushering in the largest movie-going crowds since 2019 with "Avengers: Endgame." Although this was considered great news for the entertainment industry, Hotez cautioned that the large numbers could produce a coronavirus "bump."

"Not to be a Debbie Downer…but anyone worried about a post-BarbieBoxOffice Covid bump? Or post-Oppie? We’ll probably never know since no one seems to be keeping track of such things anymore. Keep up with your boosters and find a pink N-95 or KN-95 if you can," Hotez tweeted on Sunday.
You fucking loon. Commit yourself, you whacko. It's straitjacket time for you, nutcase.

Nietzsche referred to people like this as "intellectual epileptics". They've gotten an idea that's driven them insane.

"I am your retribution." - Donald Trump, speech at CPAC, March 4, 2023

Posts: 107611 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
30 year old people collapsing from blood clots used to be really rare. Maybe we will learn the cause of her affliction one day.

TERRIFIED FOR TORI Tori Kelly rushed to hospital after ‘collapsing’ at restaurant and remains in ‘really serious’ condition for blood clots

https://www.the-sun.com/entert...l-serious-condition/

Tori, 30, was in downtown L.A. on Sunday with friends when she suddenly reported that her heart rate had picked up, according to TMZ.

Sources tell the outlet that she passed out a short time later and was "out for a while."

Her friends ensured that she was transported from the restaurant to Cedars-Sinai hospital where she was treated.

Tori was not taken by ambulance but rather in the car by friends she was with, TMZ reported.

She is being treated for blood clots which doctors discovered around several of her vital organs.

A source told the outlet that the situation is still "really serious."

The musician remains hospitalized as doctors work to rectify the situation and clear the clots.

More at link

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No More
Mr. Nice Guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhracecraft:
quote:
quote:

NO Vaccinations in this household...Will NEVER happen, Not even at gunpoint! That said, our family of three actually had it twice, verified by a positive test both times; Once in January 2021 (Alpha Variant - The DEADLY One!), and again in January 2023 (Omicron Variant). Sooo, apparently you can get it more than once... Wink

The variants provide excellent immunity against themselves but not necessarily future variants. Everything in the last 18 months has been Omicron.

So someone who has been infected with omicron 3 times must have a deficient immunity, which strongly favors having received multiple jabs.

Note that almost everyone has been exposed, and few have significant symptoms. Either none or very minor "though I had a little allergy sniffle for a day" symptoms. To have strong enough symptoms to be ill and seek a test? Lol, the jabs cause that, too.

We had Alpha in the earliest days of 2020. Then we caught Omicron in a shop in London Heathrow airport a year ago. We won't catch Omicron again.

Posts: 9452 | Location: On the mountain off the grid | Registered: February 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Eek ??????????????????

BRONNY JAMES SUFFERS CARDIAC ARREST During USC Workout

https://www.tmz.com/2023/07/25...-basketball-workout/

LeBron James' son, Bronny, was rushed to a hospital after suffering cardiac arrest during a basketball workout, TMZ Sports has learned.

A James family spokesperson tells TMZ Sports ... "Yesterday while practicing Bronny James suffered a cardiac arrest. Medical staff was able to treat Bronny and take him to the hospital. He is now in stable condition and no longer in ICU. We ask for respect and privacy for the James family and we will update media when there is more information."

Posts: 12685 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
"Bronny"? Roll Eyes

Is he as big of a douchebag as his douchebag daddy?

SIGforum Official
Eye Doc
Picture of bcereuss
posted Hide Post
Remains to be seen...

Posts: 2935 | Location: (Occupied) Northern Minnesota | Registered: June 24, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
Apple usually doesn't fall far from the tree.

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38681 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Douchebag father or not.... a person his age, in the shape he would be in to play basketball at that level should not collapse of a heart attack during practice.

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37965 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I agree, but I say to you in all honesty that I don't care what happens to him.

posted Hide Post
Second year in a row for USC basketball. Young healthy men having cardiac arrests.

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." Thomas Jefferson

"All that is necessary for evil to triumph is that good men have insurance." JALLEN

Posts: 961 | Location: Shadow of St. Helens | Registered: December 28, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I think the answer to this non-mystery is fairly obvious.

I'm simply saying that the wrong basketball player and their kid helicoper'd into a hill. I'm sick of that son of a bitch.

Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Alex Berenson:

James, who will be a freshman this fall at the University of Southern California, collapsed while practicing Monday morning at the university’s basketball complex. An ambulance rushed him to the hospital, TMZ reported.

He received immediate treatment from USC’s medical staff and he has now been moved out of the intensive care unit and is in stable condition, according to a statement by the James family.

The statement also asked for “respect and privacy for the James family,” an understandable ask, especially since James’s family did what Jamie Foxx’s would not and put out a simple, clear statement about his condition.

But Bronny James’s collapse is going to raise hard questions, to say the least.

It is only the latest in the series of high-profile cardiac and cardiovascular crises of athletes and celebrities that began in June 2021 with the collapse of the Danish soccer player Christian Eriksen. In many of those cases, the underlying cause of remains unclear.

But case reports, autopsies, and large vaccine surveillance datasets now prove that the mRNA vaccines can cause myocarditis and pericarditis, inflammation of the heart muscle or the sac that surrounds the heart.

In turn, myocarditis and pericarditis can lead to cardiac arrest and sudden cardiac death. Those cases are rarely connected to vaccination unless autopsies are performed.

So: was Bronny James jabbed against Covid? Was he boosted? And if so, when?

We cannot be sure at this point. And the media - as it has over and over for the last two years - is already screaming “conspiracy theorist” at anyone who dares to point out the proven links between the mRNAs and sudden cardiac death, or ask about James’s vaccine status.

Based solely on where he lived, the odds are that James was jabbed. About two-thirds of teenagers in California received the Covid vaccine.

The percentage was much higher in wealthy sections of Los Angeles, where the James family lives - and where vaccination was practically a requirement for families that wanted to avoid social and school isolation.

What is also clear is that Bronny’s father was vaccinated. LeBron James said in September 2021 that he had been jabbed -

Let’s hope LeBron will now use the power of his celebrity to insist on finding and revealing the underlying cause of his son’s shocking collapse - whatever it may be.

https://alexberenson.substack....rue&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
I'm simply saying that the wrong basketball player and their kid helicoper'd into a hill. I'm sick of that son of a bitch.
You have ESP!!! I was thinking the exact same damned thing!!!!

I have no doubt "Bronny" is vaccinated. I'm sure his douchebag daddy drove him to the clinic...
EVERY.
TIME.
quote:
Let’s hope LeBron will now use the power of his celebrity to insist on finding and revealing the underlying cause of his son’s shocking collapse - whatever it may be.
I don't EVER see that happening. It would go against the narrative. The treating physician could display YARDS of blood clots, but it would be denied the clot shot had anything to do with that.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
<thread drift>

IMHO... this is what happens when you take a kid out of High School, and drive him face first into the top level of professional sports, and parade him around like he's the next king of the sport or G.O.A.T. It will absolutely screw them up.

A few sports learned this lesson and pulled back to only drafting people who had a good number of college or minor league years behind them to build the experience and maturity needed to handle being at that level.

<thread drift>

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37965 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Down the Rabbit Hole
Picture of Jupiter
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:

Alex Berenson:

This will never happen.

Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf."
-- George Orwell

Posts: 4832 | Location: North Mississippi | Registered: August 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Bronny almost certainly got the jabs. In 2021, his father LeBron James told CBS that getting the COVID-19 vaccine was “best suited for not only me but my family and for my friends.”
image 6.png

Yesterday, on news of Bronny’s collapse, Elon Musk chimed in with a mild reaction tweet, simply asking the question most people are wondering about. But of course it massively triggered jab defenders all over the world:

So you have another high-profile heart-related sporting injury, right after everyone saw Damar Hamlin keel over, and now a high-profile celebrity (Musk) asking questions about it, and the narrative-spinners are panicking.

I realize Musk’s tweet seems commonsense, barely criticizes the jabs at all, and only asks an obvious question, but to jab-lovers, you must never question the vaccines, not directly or indirectly, not in any way. Instead, you must enthusiastically agree the covid vaccines were the most incredible, most miraculous medical treatments ever devised by Man, a more important healthcare invention than penicillin or even those nasal strips that stop snoring. And, if you don’t wholeheartedly agree, you are a mealy-mouthed disinformer and somebody should do something about you.

Don’t worry, corporate media was all over the pushback. Yesterday afternoon, Forbes reacted to Musk’s tepid tweet by labeling him a fringe conspiracy theorist:

https://www.coffeeandcovid.com...ack&utm_medium=email

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post