SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Hamas-style terror attack could occur in US, former FBI and National Counterterrorism official says
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Hamas-style terror attack could occur in US, former FBI and National Counterterrorism official says Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Saw a brief story on Fox News tonight, CBP said they are catching BG's at the border, crossing with already-prepared IED's. Apparently CBP has already seized several, I couldn't remember the number, since I was busy Cleaning My Rifle.

--------------------------
Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.
-- H L Mencken

I always prefer reality when I can figure out what it is.
-- JALLEN 10/18/18

Posts: 9190 | Location: Illinois farm country | Registered: November 15, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
For real?
Picture of Chowser
posted Hide Post
I always have a suppressed 300blk sbr in the car with me. Wondering if I should switch to 5.56 since I have more 5.56 ammo?

I think my loadout is 20rds sub in the gun and four 30rd mags of super in the bag. I'll have to check.

It'll be enough to get home and there's a spare 9mm gun in case my kid needs one.

Not minority enough!

Posts: 8034 | Location: Cleveland, OH | Registered: August 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
No, it didn't.

I lived in NY not six months following 9/11 and can tell you that even among a people who lived an hour away from the carnage, there was zero awareness and a sickening level of support, at all costs, to islam.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I see you moved.LOL Not all regions of the country were complacent. Living near military bases and other regions of the country things were very different. You have to view the whole picture.

Posts: 17294 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just because something is legal to do doesn't mean it is the smart thing to do.
posted Hide Post
Unfortunately most people will keep their heads in the sand until we suffer an attack.
Even then most people will dismiss it as a one off type of thing.

Integrity is doing the right thing, even when nobody is looking.

Posts: 4140 | Location: Metamora MI | Registered: October 31, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by gjgalligan:
Unfortunately most people will keep their heads in the sand until we suffer an attack.

The next attack imo will not be isolated. It will encompass as much of the country as possible. Dirty bombs, attack on infrastructure, death squads similar to what happened in Israel. It will be well coordinated. It will be impossible for anyone not to be affected or killed. There will be no mistaking it for a "one off". Our government has done all they can to enable this. They have been trying to bring about civil war for a number of years now. George Floyd riots, BLM, pro-Palestinian riots and all violent with no effort to reign it in or stop it. Not to mention the catch and release program for most criminals. Oh yes, we can't forget the fact that we do not have a southern border any longer and anyone and everyone has been wandering in for several years now.

The powers that be must be getting very frustrated that there has not been slaughter in the streets already. Things will continue to ratchet up until the right set of circumstances present themselves. Which is just about here.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8540 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
quote:
Originally posted by gjgalligan:

The next attack imo will not be isolated. It will encompass as much of the country as possible. Dirty bombs, attack on infrastructure, death squads similar to what happened in Israel. It will be well coordinated. It will be impossible for anyone not to be affected or killed. There will be no mistaking it for a "one off". Our government has done all they can to enable this. They have been trying to bring about civil war for a number of years now. George Floyd riots, BLM, pro-Palestinian riots and all violent with no effort to reign it in or stop it. Not to mention the catch and release program for most criminals. Oh yes, we can't forget the fact that we do not have a southern border any longer and anyone and everyone has been wandering in for several years now.

The powers that be must be getting very frustrated that there has not been slaughter in the streets already. Things will continue to ratchet up until the right set of circumstances present themselves. Which is just about here.

It’s been mentioned before but Days of Wrath by Forstchen comes to mind - again

Posts: 778 | Location: Southeast Tennessee | Registered: September 30, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The sound sucks, but you need to listen to this:

https://twitter.com/ChuckCalle.../1721384650591899712

Carry a rifle wherever legal.

Posts: 107774 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The sound is much better using ear-buds.

Posts: 3498 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just Hanging Around
posted Hide Post
The guys name is Steve Ram. He has quite a few videos on YouTube that make you look over your shoulder.

Posts: 3244 | Location: NE Kansas | Registered: February 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Partial dichotomy
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...ail&utm_medium=email

Attempted Terrorist Attack': FBI Investigating Vehicle Explosion at U.S.-Canada Border Crossing

A vehicle exploded at the Rainbow Bridge between Canada and the United States in upstate New York on Wednesday afternoon per state and federal officials — confirmed to be an "attempted terrorist attack" the day before Thanksgiving according to reporting from Fox News Channel.

At least one individual, a 27-year-old male, has been hospitalized after being injured in the explosion, according to reports.

A statement from the FBI said that agents from its Buffalo field office are "investigating a vehicle explosion at the Rainbow Bridge, a border crossing between the U.S. and Canada in Niagara Falls."

The FBI added it is "coordinating with our local, state and federal law enforcement partners in this investigation" but refused to say more as the "situation is very fluid."

cont...

SIGforum: For all your needs!
Imagine our influence if every gun owner in America was an NRA member! Click the box>>>

Posts: 38734 | Location: SC Lowcountry/Cape Cod | Registered: November 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

Posts: 107774 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Hmmm... Could be they were flagged for a search and panicked. Or they set the bomb off by accident, since many of these types are idiots. Seem an odd spot for a terror attack, unless you have enough explosives to destroy the entire entry port. But, no need to worry, the FBI is on it! Roll Eyes

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16141 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post