SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The generosity of Sig Forum Karma!
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The generosity of Sig Forum Karma! Login/Join 
Picture of skonie
posted Hide Post
Very generous indeed! Please count me in for a chance.

Thanks.

Posts: 1513 | Location: NV | Registered: July 01, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Live for today.
Tomorrow will
cost more
Picture of motor59
posted Hide Post
Please count me in.
Thank you!

suaviter in modo, fortiter in re

Posts: 3142 | Location: Exit 7 NJ | Registered: March 21, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Love this place! I'm in!

Posts: 5906 | Location: Denver, CO | Registered: September 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rev. A. J. Forsyth
posted Hide Post
That's amazing. Count me in.

Posts: 1639 | Location: Winston-Salem  | Registered: April 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stop Talking, Start Doing
posted Hide Post
Amazing karma! Please include me.

Posts: 5072 | Location: The (R)ight side of Washington State | Registered: August 31, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Serenity now!
Picture of 4x5
posted Hide Post
Wonderful karma! Please add my name.

Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice - pull down your pants and slide on the ice.
ʘ ͜ʖ ʘ

Posts: 4930 | Location: Highland, UT | Registered: September 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
You don’t fix faith,
River. It fixes you.

Picture of Yanert98
posted Hide Post
Please count me in. Thx!!

----------------------------------
"If you are not prepared to use force to defend civilization, then be prepared to accept barbarism.." - Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2673 | Location: Migrating with the Seasons | Registered: September 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Little ray
of sunshine
Picture of jhe888
posted Hide Post
Cheers, and I am in, please. Awesome!

Thanks to both of you.

The fish is mute, expressionless. The fish doesn't think because the fish knows everything.

Posts: 53122 | Location: Texas | Registered: February 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bob ramberg
posted Hide Post
Cool. I'm in. Thanks mystery person.

Bob
Carpe Scrotum

Posts: 1366 | Location: Democratic Peoples Republic of Madiganistan | Registered: February 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome!! Thanks to both of you!

Posts: 276 | Location: Pa | Registered: September 20, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Gambit
posted Hide Post
VERY generous of both of you!
Please include me.
Thank You

Posts: 915 | Location: Acadiana | Registered: February 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of shoevb
posted Hide Post
Very generous. Please count me in.

Posts: 1218 | Location: Hampton Roads | Registered: February 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this awesome activity. Smile

Posts: 215 | Location: Western PA | Registered: March 30, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Awesome people on this forum! Please include me. Thank you.

Posts: 1616 | Location: Simpsonville SC | Registered: April 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of tha1000
posted Hide Post
nice. include me please!

Posts: 5383 | Location: MS | Registered: June 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of heisrizn
posted Hide Post
Awesome! Please consider me.

Posts: 1549 | Location: Fayetteville, NC | Registered: April 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat.

Posts: 268 | Location: SE Georgia | Registered: December 25, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Unishot
posted Hide Post
Amazingly generous, as has been stated!
I'd love a chance to win this. Please count me in. My anniversary is coming up, and I would love to get my lovely bride of 25 years something special. I'm shocked every day she still puts up with me.

Insert your favorite gun-related witticism here!

Posts: 653 | Location: TX | Registered: March 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gone but Together Again.
Dad & Uncle
Picture of h2oys
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the opportunity and please add me to the list.

Posts: 3724 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: November 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
NOT compromised!
Picture of SIGWALLY
posted Hide Post
Please add me in! Thanks Dave

Posts: 1527 | Location: Tampa Bay, Florida | Registered: July 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post