SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The generosity of Sig Forum Karma!
Page 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The generosity of Sig Forum Karma! Login/Join 
parati et volentes
Picture of houndawg
posted Hide Post
Thanks, David and the Mystery Dude. Count me in.

Posts: 8274 | Location: Illinois, Occupied America | Registered: February 23, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Surrounded by
Fruit Loops
Picture of Baran
posted Hide Post
Very generous, add me in please.

Posts: 1524 | Location: Happy Valley, MA | Registered: November 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the opportunity both of you. In please

Posts: 3044 | Location: Pnw | Registered: March 21, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thank you, please count me in

Posts: 2753 | Registered: March 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
eh-TEE-oh-clez
Picture of Aeteocles
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

Posts: 13051 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: May 19, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
easy money
posted Hide Post
Hello!

Please include me!

Thank you,

Jim

That which doesn't kill you only makes you stronger

Posts: 576 | Location: United States | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dsiets
posted Hide Post
I'll dip my toe into this. Please include me.

Posts: 7368 | Location: MI | Registered: May 22, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
hello darkness
my old friend
Picture of gw3971
posted Hide Post
Gentleman, Thanks for the chance!

Posts: 7724 | Location: West Jordan, Utah | Registered: June 19, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post
Please count me in!

Posts: 7401 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jeriel
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the generous offer! Kindly include me.

Posts: 1462 | Registered: January 20, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rebel Without a Clue
Picture of squad13
posted Hide Post
Terrific, I am in for a shot, thank you!

Posts: 958 | Location: Ohio | Registered: August 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Works to Farm
Picture of Kyjondeere
posted Hide Post
How generous! Please count me in.

Posts: 601 | Location: Western KY | Registered: November 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Honor and Integrity
posted Hide Post
Please include me. Thanks

Posts: 2223 | Location: Fitchburg, WI | Registered: March 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vote the
BASTIDS OUT!
Picture of yanici
posted Hide Post
Thank you both for offering this great KARMA. I'd like a shot at it.

John

"Building a wall will violate the rights of millions of illegals." [Nancy Pelosi]

Posts: 2411 | Location: N.E. Massachusetts | Registered: June 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I will fear no evil..
Psalm 23:4
posted Hide Post
Perfect timing, count me in. Thank you to both.

Posts: 947 | Location: NJ | Registered: September 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My Time is Yours
Picture of davetruong
posted Hide Post
Update, I just received a commitment from another member for $50. I'll match this at well.

Total $500!!!

God, Family, Country.

Posts: 6015 | Location: Orange County, California | Registered: October 09, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Wow. Very generous of all of you. Please count me in. Thank you

Posts: 5426 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Just for the
hell of it
Picture of comet24
posted Hide Post
please add my name

thanks

Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain. Jack Kerouac

Posts: 16406 | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Please include me, Thank you!

Posts: 1306 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The generosity here never stops amazing me. Please include me & a big thank you to all the donors!

Posts: 239 | Location: San Antonio, Tx | Registered: October 11, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post