SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The generosity of Sig Forum Karma!
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The generosity of Sig Forum Karma! Login/Join 
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
I’d like a chance. Thanks!

Posts: 26906 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Kuglespritz
posted Hide Post
Awesome karma, thanks for the chance!

Posts: 754 | Location: Michigan | Registered: March 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Raised Hands Surround Us
Three Nails To Protect Us
Picture of Black92LX
posted Hide Post
Add me please!!

————————————————
The world's not perfect, but it's not that bad.
If we got each other, and that's all we have.
I will be your brother, and I'll hold your hand.
You should know I'll be there for you!

Posts: 25423 | Registered: September 06, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm in! Thanks Dave

P229

Posts: 3825 | Location: Sacramento, CA | Registered: November 21, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
2 types of people..Those with Guns and those who dig!
Picture of USMC-PRIDE
posted Hide Post
Please add me. THANK YOU BOTHfor your generosity!

---------------------------------------
"One of the best ways to get yourself a reputation as a dangerous citizen these days is to go about repeating the very phrases which our founding fathers used in the great struggle for independence."-----Charles Beard

Posts: 1104 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: July 07, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
A very nice gesture. Please add my name.
Thanks.

Eseaton

Esea2000@yahoo.com

Posts: 2476 | Location: E. of Mississippi River | Registered: March 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rushfan65
posted Hide Post
Please add me as well, thanks!!!

Posts: 379 | Location: Margate, FL | Registered: January 23, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Green Highlander
posted Hide Post
As always, the generosity of this Forum is amazing. Heartfelt thanks to the anonymous donor to to you. Please count me in.

"You know, Scotland has its own martial arts. Yeah, it's called Fuck You. It's mostly just head butting and then kicking people when they're on the ground." - Charlie MacKenzie (Mike Myers in "So I Married an Axe Murderer")

Posts: 2387 | Location: Seacoast, NH | Registered: July 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The air above the din
Picture of Aquilon
posted Hide Post
Always looking to add a nice watch to the collection. Please add me, and thanks to both of you for the chance.

Posts: 966 | Location: Virginia | Registered: May 16, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Airpusher
posted Hide Post
I would like to be entered, thanks!

A man is still only as good as his word

Posts: 220 | Location: Flowery Branch, Georgia | Registered: October 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Blinded by
the Sun
Picture of GA Gator
posted Hide Post
I'm in thanks

------------------------------
Smart is not something you are but something you get.

Chi Chi, get the yayo

Posts: 4786 | Location: Home | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
quote:
Unless you wanted to get an engagement ring

My wife loves the one you made her, and I not ready for a new wife yet. So, maybe I can pick her up something else nice if I am lucky. Smile

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20824 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What a nice gesture from you both!

Like guns, Love Sigs

Posts: 1211 | Location: Battle Born | Registered: December 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Seeker of Clarity
Picture of r0gue
posted Hide Post
I'm all filled up on engagement rings, but I haveth not a G-Shock. Fate may be the decider as to whether this is the time, for that time.

My thanks for the chance to both you, and the generous SF member!

WHOA! Just got stung by my 9000th post! SnuCk up on me.

Posts: 11388 | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of pulicords
posted Hide Post
Very cool! Please count me in! Thank you!

"I'm not fluent in the language of violence, but I know enough to get around in places where it's spoken."

Posts: 10198 | Location: The Free State of Arizona | Registered: June 13, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
Wow! Please include me in your extremely generous karma. Thank you for the opportunity!

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.

Posts: 23261 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fizteach
posted Hide Post
Wow. Count me in.

Get over it!!

Posts: 669 | Location: Campbell, TX | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks to the anonymous member, and thank you David for your match!

Please include me.

Posts: 367 | Location: Northern CA | Registered: January 26, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
I'd like to play. Thanks.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I can't tell if I'm
tired, or just lazy
Picture of ggile
posted Hide Post
I'd like a chance, please add me.

Thanks!

"The problems we face today exist because the people who work for a living are outnumbered by those who vote for a living."

"Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety deserve neither liberty nor safety"
Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 2088 | Location: South Dakota-pheasant country | Registered: June 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post