SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    The generosity of Sig Forum Karma!
Page 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 14
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The generosity of Sig Forum Karma! Login/Join 
Not One of
the Cool Kids
Picture of enidpd804
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3911 | Location: OK | Registered: August 15, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very neat, Dave. You and the other member are class acts.

Posts: 5166 | Location: Iowa | Registered: February 24, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of henryaz
posted Hide Post

Please add my to this generous karma, and thanks.

When in doubt, mumble

Posts: 10790 | Location: South Congress AZ | Registered: May 27, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truckin' On
Picture of AH.74
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this most generous karma. It's an honor to be part of this community. Thank you to the anonymous member and to Dave.

Posts: 7347 | Location: Hermit’s Peak | Registered: November 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Too soon old,
too late smart
posted Hide Post
Such a generous karma. Please count me in.

Posts: 4757 | Location: Southern Texas | Registered: May 17, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Awaits his CUT
of choice
posted Hide Post
Please add me in. Thank you.

Posts: 2716 | Location: York, PA | Registered: May 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cynic
Picture of charlie12
posted Hide Post
Please throw my name in the hat too.

Thanks

Posts: 13022 | Location: Pride, Louisiana | Registered: August 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SR
posted Hide Post
please add my name. thanks!

Speak softly and carry a big stick loaded Sig

Posts: 4887 | Location: Raleigh, North Carolina | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigs are
my Panacea...
Picture of billpocz
posted Hide Post
Dave,

Please add me also!

Thanks for your generosity!!

Bill

--- Sig 365, 365XL, 245, P6

Posts: 2003 | Location: Rural Northeastern KY | Registered: May 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Spiritually Imperfect
Picture of VictimNoMore
posted Hide Post
Outstanding example of what this place is all about. Please count me in, with much gratitude!

Posts: 3810 | Location: WV | Registered: January 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Cigar Nerd
Picture of Jaywendland1981
posted Hide Post
Very generous of you guys, Please count me in.

There will be whores, tits and sex.

Posts: 4305 | Location: Houston, Tx | Registered: January 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Hop head
Picture of lyman
posted Hide Post
in please,

and Thank you both for the opportunity,

https://www.chesterfieldarmament.com/

Posts: 10434 | Location: Beach VA,not VA Beach | Registered: July 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of jprebb
posted Hide Post
Please include my name in this generous karma!

Thank you!

JP

Posts: 2054 | Location: Maryland | Registered: April 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
Sounds fun! I'm in! Thanks to all involved!

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9163 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Please include me in this! Thank you for such a generous karma.

Posts: 504 | Location: Texas | Registered: June 26, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
WOW! Pleae count me in on this most generous Karma.

NRA Life Member

Posts: 814 | Location: Tuscaloosa, AL | Registered: May 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bone 4 Tuna
Picture of jjkroll32
posted Hide Post
Please include me. My wife will be hitting a milestone soon and we could put our heads together on something extra nice Big Grin

Thank you ( both ) for the chance.

NRA Life Member

Long Live the Super Thirty-Eight

Posts: 11145 | Location: Mid-Michigan | Registered: October 02, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not
posted Hide Post
yes please!!!!

Posts: 7803 | Location: Bismarck ND | Registered: February 19, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pizza Bob
posted Hide Post
Please add me to the list. Thanks.

Adios,

Pizza Bob

NRA Benefactor Member

Posts: 1451 | Location: Central NJ | Registered: January 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sailor1911
posted Hide Post
Wow! What a great group this is. Thanks to you both!

Please include me.

Place your clothes and weapons where you can find them in the dark.

“If in winning a race, you lose the respect of your fellow competitors, then you have won nothing” - Paul Elvstrom "The Great Dane" 1928 - 2016

Posts: 3763 | Location: Wichita, Kansas | Registered: March 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post