SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Home Depot 22' ladder on sale again now
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Home Depot 22' ladder on sale again now Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
Thanks again, I bought two more for work today!

Posts: 1702 | Registered: November 07, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Did you come from behind
that rock, or from under it?

Picture of Audioholic
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads up. I bought one yesterday and used it to clean gutters. To me the splayed legs make it feel more stable than my regular extension ladder.

"Every time you think you weaken the nation" Moe Howard

Posts: 2048 | Location: Out standing in my field. | Registered: February 07, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of indigoss
posted Hide Post
I grabbed one also, thank you !

Posts: 1278 | Location: West Palm Beach, FL | Registered: June 11, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Thanks for the heads-up. Got one of the last ones today at my HD.

Posts: 97 | Location: Alabama  | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
non ducor, duco
Picture of Nickelsig229
posted Hide Post
Add me to the list, thanks for the heads up.

I got it for my dad's birthday present, He was really happy and I'll use it at my hearts content!

First In Last Out

Posts: 4789 | Location: CT | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by deepocean:
A while back one of our members was looking for a good ladder. I mentioned this ladder goes on sale from time to time. It is on sale now for $100, $90 if you qualify for the military discount.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Go...g-GLMPX-22/303903543

Thanks for the tip, I was looking for a good ladder but didn't want to pay 300 bucks for one. I just got home from home depot with my new ladder, regular price was 229 on sale for 99. Only downside was home depot wouldn't give me the military discount on top of the sale price. 99 was still an excellent price for a 22' ladder.

Posts: 1627 | Location: USA | Registered: December 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
A great ladder for homeowner use. A bit heavy, but the quality and versatility make up for it.

Agreed.

I have this ladder and it was a good purchase.

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of m499
posted Hide Post
Anyone know the difference between the model #'s GLMPX-22 and GLA-MPX22?

Posts: 2679 | Location: OH, USA | Registered: January 30, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by m499:
Anyone know the difference between the model #'s GLMPX-22 and GLA-MPX22?

I believe one includes the accessory wheel kit, and the other does not. Disclaimer: I have not detail checked the other specs.

At Black Friday time, they typically include the wheels for free.

I had no idea the one with the wheels was on sale, too.

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post