SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Home Depot 22' ladder on sale again now
Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Home Depot 22' ladder on sale again now Login/Join 
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted
A while back one of our members was looking for a good ladder. I mentioned this ladder goes on sale from time to time. It is on sale now for $100, $90 if you qualify for the military discount.

https://www.homedepot.com/p/Go...g-GLMPX-22/303903543

Posts: 6273 | Registered: March 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fighting the good fight
Picture of RogueJSK
posted Hide Post
A great ladder for homeowner use. A bit heavy, but the quality and versatility make up for it.

Posts: 32494 | Location: Northwest Arkansas | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alea iacta est
Picture of Beancooker
posted Hide Post
Bro, thanks for the tip. I’ll be heading to HD on Sunday for one. Most appreciative of the info.

quote:
Originally posted by parabellum: You must have your pants custom tailored to fit your massive balls.
The “lol” thread

Posts: 4025 | Location: Staring down at you with disdain, from the spooky mountaintop castle.  | Registered: November 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
Little Giant knock off?

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:
Bro, thanks for the tip. I’ll be heading to HD on Sunday for one. Most appreciative of the info.

I'm grateful it helped someone.

posting without pants
Picture of KevinCW
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
Little Giant knock off?

Yep. Good one though

Strive to live your life so when you wake up in the morning and your feet hit the floor, the devil says "Oh crap, he's up."

Posts: 33287 | Location: St. Louis MO | Registered: February 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I was just looking at this ladder last month. Thats a heck of a deal. Ill be picking one up tomorrow. Thanks

Posts: 5416 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA, USA | Registered: February 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of whododat
posted Hide Post
Wow. Thanks. Gonna grab one!

Because son, it is what you are supposed to do.

Posts: 1852 | Location: Escaped to TN | Registered: October 29, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Barbarian at the Gate
Picture of Belwolf
posted Hide Post
Thanks too, will pick it up today, just in time to clean my dryer vent.

“Posterity! You will never know how much it cost the present Generation to preserve your Freedom! I hope you will make good use of it. If you do not, I shall repent in Heaven, that I ever took half the Pains to preserve it.”
― John Adams

"Fire can be our friend; whether it's toasting marshmallows, or raining down on Charlie."
- Principal Skinner.

Posts: 4357 | Location: Thonotosassa, FL | Registered: February 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Like a party
in your pants
Picture of armored
posted Hide Post
THANKS for the tip, Put one in my cart, will pick up Saturday.

Posts: 4622 | Location: Chicago, IL, USA: | Registered: November 17, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Exceptional Circumstances
Picture of dave7378
posted Hide Post
Thanks for this. Can't beat that price and just what I was looking for. Picking mine up on Monday.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Posts: 5907 | Location: Hampton Bays, NY | Registered: October 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RogueJSK:
A great ladder for homeowner use. A bit heavy, but the quality and versatility make up for it.

I first saw this ladder when a roofer was using one when he repaired my Mom's roof last year. He said his company bought ten of them when they went on sale. This ladder, while not perfect, is MUCH lighter than a previous 20' model I bought in 2007.

posted Hide Post
Once again SF, hits my wallet.

This ladder is not all that heavy. For a 375lb rated ladder it weights right around 40lbs. My 24 ft extension 300lb limit is much heavier.

Posts: 1040 | Location: New Jersey | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Security Sage
Picture of striker1
posted Hide Post
I just picked one up for work. My Little Giant 22’ 10403 1AA ladder seems heavier.

RB

Cancer fighter (Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma) since 2009, now fighting Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma.

Posts: 7133 | Location: Michiana | Registered: March 01, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by striker1:
I just picked one up for work. My Little Giant 22’ 10403 1AA ladder seems heavier.

I bought two for our house to use with picking fruit. I haven't used them yet, but my brother and I used my Mom's to trim her tree.

The older one got to the point where I could not extend it by myself and be able to control it.

I Am The Walrus
posted Hide Post
Damn. I could use this ladder for work and this is a great sale. But I don't have any place to store it at home.

How often does it go on sale?

Posts: 13096 | Registered: March 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Edmond:

How often does it go on sale?

The last few years, March (now April), and Black Friday, that I've seen. I do not know if the times I've seen it were the only times.

Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Seemed like a good deal, so I picked two of them up today thinking they would work well with a scaffolding platform.

How would they work with a platform?
Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.

Would you typically use them as an A-Frame, or lean them up against the house and have some sort of bracket for the scaffold plank.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nature is full of
magnificent creatures
posted Hide Post
kimber1911, Something like this?

https://gorillaladders.com/product/glmp-rb/

posted Hide Post
https://www.homedepot.com/p/Go...dwabzUUaAovSEALw_wcB

quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Seemed like a good deal, so I picked two of them up today thinking they would work well with a scaffolding platform.

How would they work with a platform?
Any advice or recommendations would be appreciated.

Would you typically use them as an A-Frame, or lean them up against the house and have some sort of bracket for the scaffold plank.

"Si vis pacem, para bellum"

If you want peace, prepare for war.

Posts: 309 | Location: Clackamas, OR | Registered: January 03, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post