SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    David Hogg claims 7 assassination attempts
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

David Hogg claims 7 assassination attempts Login/Join 
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Old article, I heard he had two additional attempts today alone.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20756 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Where is George Zimmerman?

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Ninjas shootin' poison darts at him, and he's all flippin' through the air, doin' somersaults and shit, stayin' ahead of the shots. Doesn't even get winded. He am the night.

Yes. Heard he was going to star in Arnolds sequel to last action hero called Last Action Zero.

The plot being Arnold knocked up his old lady, she had an abortion but it failed. Now Arnold has to teach his kid to be the new last action hero.

Twists and turns at every corner with the soundtrack being supplied by Selene Dion and Roxette.

Hasn't been released yet but rates 98 on rotten crotches......er tomatoes.

Summer block buster, I'm there!

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Stangosaurus Rex
Picture of Tommydogg
posted Hide Post
Pay him repairations!

Beth Greene

Posts: 7840 | Location: South Florida | Registered: January 09, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
IIRC, the Hoggster's father is a retired FBI agent. He should be able to use his connections at the USA's premier law enforcement agency to assign some of their "TOP. MEN." to solve this case!

The very life of a precious snowflake hangs in the balance.

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
This kid is full of Hogg Shit

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3785 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rocket72
posted Hide Post
Has anybody done an investigation on this kid and checked where he's coming up with this craziness? Someone should maybe look into this.

Posts: 1536 | Registered: July 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Where is George Zimmerman?

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Shhh. He has been hanging out with OJ. He is helping him find the real killer.

Posts: 17177 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
Inside that boney body, underneath that pale, flaccid skin, is the heart of a tiger.

True story- “Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon” is loosely based on David Hogg’s life. So is “Memoirs of a Geisha”.

I hear Chuck Norris calls him everyday to make sure they’re still friends.

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Who else?
Picture of Jager
posted Hide Post
Not one arrest.

Posts: 2568 | Location: Phoenix, Arizona | Registered: October 30, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jager:
Not one arrest.

I’d like to know how the official investigation is going. I’m sure it’s multi-agency task force made up of the FBI, ATF, CIA, DEA, & EPA.

Posts: 1801 | Location: Possum Kingdom, TX | Registered: April 11, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Banned
posted Hide Post
If I was him I'd get a CCL. Oh wait......

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Purveyor of Death
and Destruction
Picture of walker77
posted Hide Post

Posts: 7389 | Location: Raymore, Missouri | Registered: June 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
Call this little punk out openly as a liar. Make damn sure that we recognize that he speaks for the left. Watch him get abandoned at the curb.

And...fade to black. Scene 2, we see young David starting his new career at the fryer at McDonald’s.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15501 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Objectively Reasonable
Picture of DennisM
posted Hide Post
Paranoid delusions. Exactly the kind of person who shouldn't have access to firearms. Somebody should alert the authorities, maybe get one of those Red Flag things rolling.

Posts: 2452 | Registered: January 01, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
אַרְיֵה
Picture of V-Tail
posted Hide Post
I wonder why I have not heard anything about even one of the seven assassination attempts, on the news. CNN is really dropping the ball on this.

הרחפת שלי מלאה בצלופחים

Posts: 30545 | Location: Central Florida, Orlando area | Registered: January 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Whack-Job
Whisperer
Picture of 18DAI
posted Hide Post
I try very hard everyday not to wish ill on anyone. But I am willing to make an exception in this case. Regards 18DAI

7+1 Rounds of hope and change

Posts: 4231 | Registered: August 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Donate Blood,
Save a Life!
Picture of StarTraveler
posted Hide Post
Silly tale continues to be a top story on Yahoo today due not to its newsworthiness but rather to their SJW bent.

Does it amuse anyone else that this kid smart enough (or liberally diverse enough?) to get into Harvard doesn't really understand the meaning of the words "assassination" or "attempt"?

It makes me wonder if he really knows the meaning of "seven".

"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam (I will either find a way or make one)." -- Hannibal Barca

Posts: 2094 | Location: Georgia | Registered: July 19, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
SERPENTINE! SERPENTINE!!!

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29607 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by darthfuster:
SERPENTINE! SERPENTINE!!!
SERPENTINE, SHEL!!

Posts: 107258 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post