SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    David Hogg claims 7 assassination attempts
Page 1 2 3 4 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

David Hogg claims 7 assassination attempts Login/Join 
McNoob
Picture of xantom
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:
Sounds like David needs a gun. Eek

Big Grin

"We've done four already, but now we're steady..."

Posts: 1721 | Location: MN | Registered: November 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Wow. Seven assignation attempts, is he staring in John Wick IV?

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20757 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Mired in the
Fog of Lucidity
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Skins2881:
Wow. Seven assignation attempts, is he staring in John Wick IV?

Seven attempts....tells me that some folks just aren't trying hard enough!

Posts: 4850 | Registered: February 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bad dog!
Picture of justjoe
posted Hide Post
If you just look at him you can tell he'd be almost impossible to kill.

"You get much farther with a kind word and a gun than with a kind word alone."

Posts: 11106 | Location: pennsylvania | Registered: June 05, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
This Hogg kid is exactly like Cindy Sheehan, Smollett, etc. Used by the Democrats for a fleeting moment, then cast away and discarded. A bastardization of Warhol's 15 Minute theory.

Erik Estrada would have a better career than this commie kid.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Sumbitch must move like a cross between a leopard and whole family of ninjas.

Stealthy. Silent. He was not here.

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
He truly is the most interesting man in the world.

On a side note, why in almost every damn picture of that douche is he copying McKayla Maroneys sideways frown?

Is his only hope at being significant becoming an internet meme?

Sorry chuckles, she had that all tied up years ago.

___________________________________Sigforum - port in the fake news storm.____________Be kind to the Homeless. A lot of us are one bad decision away from there.

Posts: 1165 | Registered: July 20, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by oddball:
This Hogg kid is exactly like Cindy Sheehan, Smollett, etc. Used by the Democrats for a fleeting moment, then cast away and discarded. A bastardization of Warhol's 15 Minute theory.

Erik Estrada would have a better career than this commie kid.

Yup. His 15 are up and his usefulness is over. Discarded like a $5 whore and trying to stay relevant.

Fuck off, Hogg.

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10719 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get Off My Lawn
Picture of oddball
posted Hide Post
His use of the word assassination is a colossal joke. The word is reserved for very prominent people in the political or military world. He is merely a teenage putz, a complete zero, who thinks too highly of himself.

It has always annoyed me that "assassination" was the description used in the killing of John Lennon.

"I’m not going to read Time Magazine, I’m not going to read Newsweek, I’m not going to read any of these magazines; I mean, because they have too much to lose by printing the truth"- Bob Dylan, 1965

Posts: 16613 | Location: Texas | Registered: May 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Age Quod Agis
Picture of ArtieS
posted Hide Post
I guarantee you that Florida shooters would not miss 7 times.

"I vowed to myself to fight against evil more completely and more wholeheartedly than I ever did before. . . . That’s the only way to pay back part of that vast debt, to live up to and try to fulfill that tremendous obligation."

Alfred Hornik, Sunday, December 2, 1945 to his family, on his continuing duty to others for surviving WW II.

Posts: 12748 | Location: Central Florida | Registered: November 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
Hoggshit

if someone tried to kill that bastard, he's be dead

[B] Against ALL enemies, foreign and DOMESTIC

Posts: 53086 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
Hoggshit

if someone tried to kill that bastard, he's be dead

Yup. Punk just trying to buy himself another 15. Roll Eyes

Q

Posts: 26204 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
He's getting a lot of sympathy and support in the comments of that article. NOT! Nobody is buying your shit Hogg. Roll Eyes

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Ninjas shootin' poison darts at him, and he's all flippin' through the air, doin' somersaults and shit, stayin' ahead of the shots. Doesn't even get winded. He am the night.

Posts: 107260 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
You can't see a man in black sneakers.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
David Hogg in his own mind...

What he REALLY is...

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11054 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Savor the limelight
posted Hide Post
7 attempts? You just can't make this stuff up. Or can you?

Posts: 10823 | Location: SWFL | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
I actually find it interesting that there’s so few assassination attempts any more.

Anyway, he’s full of shit.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
Can't possibly be true. There is no way 7 true attempts wouldn't have at least one succeed.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
quote:
David Hogg claims 7 assassination attempts

Posts: 27835 | Location: Johnson City/Elizabethton, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post