SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Random thread about nothing....
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 47
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Random thread about nothing.... Login/Join 
If you see me running
try to keep up
Picture of mrvmax
posted Hide Post
“Nothing is what rocks dream about”

Posts: 4100 | Location: Friendswood Texas | Registered: August 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
So I bought this drill press. While awaiting its arrival, I bought a mobile stand for it and a 2'x2' piece of 3/4" ply. Got one of the colours on the mobile stand colour-matched at Lowe's. Sanded the ply nicely and painted it. Screwed-around tipping it too much and it came out with really bad brush stroke ridges.

*sigh*

Bought a better brush, sanded the paint job down enough to get rid of the ridges and gave it a new coat. More correctly: Had my wife give it a new coat, cuz me and paint brushes just don't get along.

All this for a stupid piece of wood for a freakin' drill press stand that'll be in the garage

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Technically Adaptive
posted Hide Post
Looking forward to all human driver less cars, that way there will be no stop and go congestion on the interstates in big cities.....

Posts: 1292 | Location: Willcox, AZ | Registered: September 24, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
I just bought a generator in case my power goes to nothing if we have extra snow or ice this winter.

No power = no Sigforum

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6312 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
I installed my own faucet last weekend. Wink

Posts: 9142 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I shoveled snow. Its the Yoop.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16067 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No, not like
Bill Clinton
Picture of BigSwede
posted Hide Post
My wife says I have too many bottles on the bar and I need to drink them Razz

Posts: 5317 | Location: GA | Registered: September 23, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Paddle your
own canoe
Picture of BigWhup
posted Hide Post
Spent the day doing nothing, but planning to do something later, after I finish doing nothing.

Posts: 1553 | Location: South Carolina | Registered: August 06, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Nothing is something!

Jim

Posts: 1349 | Location: Southern Black Hills | Registered: September 14, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

I'm sorry. wrong thread. That ain't nothing.

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Victim of Life's
Circumstances
Picture of doublesharp
posted Hide Post
I've got nothing to add. Smile

Posts: 4693 | Location: Sunnyside of Louisville | Registered: July 04, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
"Member"
Picture of cas
posted Hide Post

Posts: 21097 | Location: 18th & Fairfax  | Registered: May 17, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Three Generations
of Service
Picture of PHPaul
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BigWhup:
Spent the day doing nothing, but planning to do something later, after I finish doing nothing.

I'm a huge fan of doing nothing. Only problem is, I'm never quite sure when I'm finished.

Be careful when following the masses. Sometimes the M is silent.

Posts: 15209 | Location: Downeast Maine | Registered: March 10, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post
Sorta scary though, since chimps and apes don't engage in body building, we've never seen their true potential.

Posts: 5734 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of rexles
posted Hide Post
I would never have a dog or cat in my house again.

NRA Life member
NRA Certified Instructor
"Our duty is to serve the mission, and if we're not doing that, then we have no right to call what we do service" Marcus Luttrell

Posts: 1113 | Location: Holland, OH | Registered: May 07, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No Compromise
posted Hide Post
Brain: "Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?"

Pinky: "I think so Brain, but what if the chickens don't want to wear the nylons?"

H&K-Guy

Posts: 3720 | Registered: April 08, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
Our oldest granddaughter is in college, the younger twins go to college next year. I'm so glad i ain't paying for that!

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7120 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
It's not you,
it's me.
Picture of RAMIUS
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tuckerrnr1:
Sorta scary though, since chimps and apes don't engage in body building, we've never seen their true potential.

Dude, you get a chimp on a solid bodybuilding/strength plan, with a good diet and protein intake, that chimp will destroy anyone strength wise.

Don’t fuck with chimps man, especially the ones that train.

Posts: 7016 | Location: Right outside Philly | Registered: September 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post
A bunch of nothing

This message has been edited. Last edited by: 2012BOSS302,

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post