SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 506 507 508 509 510 511 512 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
What a joke. I work for a large defense contractor and they made those of us who were able to WFH do do for the first 9-12 months but then they told us to get our asses back in there which we did. A good number of us never did go to WFH due to the nature of the work. It amazes me that the .gov workers are still hiding at home “working” Roll Eyes

Posts: 33604 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post

God bless America.

Posts: 13425 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/crim...ter-68-days-secrecy/

White House officials are reportedly suspicious about how President Joe Biden’s classified document scandal was leaked to the press after only a select group of White House and Justice Department officials knew about the violation.

The plot to hide the scandal, initially designed by eight of Biden’s closest confidants with apparent approval from the Justice Department, was suddenly leaked to CBS News 68 days after Biden’s personal attorney unearthed the classified documents at the Penn Biden Center. It is unclear why or what Biden’s personal attorneys were originally seeking at the center funded in part by anonymous Chinese donations.

According to the New York Times, there is suspicion within the White House about how the scandal became public after it had been tightly under wraps for weeks between Biden’s eight aides and the Justice Department. Despite the administration’s claims of transparency after the fact, those eight aides and the DOJ agreed to hide the scandal from the American people until it leaked to the press on January 9, sixty-eight days after the documents were unearthed by an unknown cause on November 2, the Washington Post reported Thursday.

The president’s senior adviser Anita Dunn was initially “adamant” about hiding the legal disaster from the press because “the only thing that would create legal exposure would be drawing public attention to it,” the Times reported Friday. The plot to keep the scandal concealed from the public was further fueled because the aides worried “the very act of publicizing the discovery of the documents would create a political furor that would make the appointment of a special counsel unavoidable.”

Biden’s personal attorneys were not the individuals who sought to unearth more documents at Biden’s residence. The Times reported the widened search was demanded by the DOJ.

Posts: 19504 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
Is there a log of the visitors to the garage? Roll Eyes

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Coin Sniper
Picture of Rightwire
posted Hide Post
Yes, we certainly don't want ANYTHING illegal that a Democrat does make it into the press.

My god, how would the media EVER have time to process through all the leaks on Trump and Republicans if they have to figure out what to do with leaks about Democrats too!?

Pronoun: His Royal Highness and benevolent Majesty of all he surveys

343 - Never Forget

Its better to be Pavlov's dog than Schrodinger's cat

There are three types of mistakes; Those you learn from, those you suffer from, and those you don't survive.

Posts: 37931 | Location: Above the snow line in Michigan | Registered: May 21, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
quote:
The president’s senior adviser Anita Dunn was initially “adamant” about hiding the legal disaster from the press because “the only thing that would create legal exposure would be drawing public attention to it,” the Times reported Friday. The plot to keep the scandal concealed from the public was further fueled because the aides worried “the very act of publicizing the discovery of the documents would create a political furor that would make the appointment of a special counsel unavoidable.”

Now, this little comment regarding Anita and the 8 aides and whoever they were in contact with at the DOJ leads me to think they need to be dismissed of their duties yesterday if true. This is purely a political cover up and they need to pay the price. The House needs to scream about this violation of trust from the rafters and beyond.

If the tables were turned, we know how this would be treated.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5745 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Anita Dunn is married to Bob Bauer.

Bauer worked as White House counsel to Barack Obama from 2009 to 2011 and served as co-chair of Obama’s Presidential Commission on Election Administration.

Bauer served as co-chair of Biden’s Presidential Commission on the Supreme Court, which evaluated whether to expand the size of the nine-justice bench or impose term limits.

In 1980 Bauer founded Perkins Coie ’s Political Law practice, which he chaired for 28 years as it became the dominant practice in the field. Perkins Coie now has the largest political law practice in the country, with more than 40 lawyers and other professionals.

Bauer will represent Biden personally as the special counsel investigates the storage of classified documents at the president's Wilmington, Delaware, home and his office at the Penn Biden Center in Washington, D.C.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...classified-documents

Perkins Coie law firm, hmmm seems like we have heard that name before

Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Bauer will represent Biden personally

Hmm. Bad advice founded on unethical personal motives? Incestuous (in a non-physical sense) employment practices leading to a warped and entitled sense that "we are above the law"? Barratry?

I'd count the red flags - if I wished the Biden "Administration" well politically and if Uncah Ho wasn't already swimming in a sea of red.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drill Here, Drill Now
Picture of tatortodd
posted Hide Post
I have a question on Biden that I've never seen the answer, but betting someone on Sigforum has insight.

During the February 2020 days of the Demonrat primary, Biden finished:
  • 5th in Iowa
  • 5th in NH
  • 2nd in NV (distant 2nd, Sanders had 46.8% to Biden's 20.2%)

A week after NV, in South Carolina he wins by a landslide and same thing on March 3rd (aka Super Tuesday). In Between NV and SC, supposedly was some sort of power broker summit, they aligned on Biden, and he pretty much won everything else.

Does anybody know the specifics of the deal? Steyer, Buttgigg, and Klobuchar all suspended their campaings in between SC and Super Tuesday and all supported Biden. Obviously, Buttgigg was given a job he wasn't qualified (Sec of Transportation).

Ego is the anesthesia that deadens the pain of stupidity

DISCLAIMER: These are the author's own personal views and do not represent the views of the author's employer.
  •  
    Posts: 23099 | Location: Northern Suburbs of Houston | Registered: November 14, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    Believe it! The man ran from his friggin’ basement. Never drew a crowd, ya got me stumped as to how he got more votes than even Obozo.

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Picture of Ironbutt
    posted Hide Post
    More classified documents found. The article says that the FBI searched his Wilmington residence for 13 hours on Friday. Some were from his time as a senator, and some from his time as VP.

https://www.newsmax.com/headli...23/01/21/id/1105392/

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
    Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Peace through
    superior firepower
    Picture of parabellum
    posted Hide Post

Posts: 107255 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Shall Not Be Infringed
    Picture of nhracecraft
    posted Hide Post
    So, some of those documents were in his possession for AT LEAST 14 Years! It appears they want him GONE Bad...

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
    Trump 2024....Save America!
    "May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
    Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8785 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    wishing we
    were congress
    posted Hide Post
    not clear how much they found yesterday

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-home-12-hour-search

"the Justice Department took "six items consisting of documents with classification markings," it is unclear the exact number of classified documents seized during the search. "

six "items" consisting of documents

Peace through
    superior firepower
    Picture of parabellum
    posted Hide Post
    items consisting of documents

Got it Razz

Posts: 107255 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    I wonder if any of the documents showed if the Corvette was bought with Yen?

Posts: 2559 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: July 20, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Get my pies
    outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
    posted Hide Post
    Can you just imagine if this was Trump and he had 8 advisors helping him enact a coverup like this ahead of a midterm?

It would be BREAKING NEWS 24 friggen 7 Roll Eyes

I’m getting tired of this double standard the Democrats always enjoy, how about you?

Posts: 33604 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    posted Hide Post
    Secret Service will now provide logs of garage visitors they previously said did not exist.

Posts: 17176 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Never miss an opportunity
    to be Batman!
    Picture of jsbcody
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by sdy:
    not clear how much they found yesterday

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...-home-12-hour-search

"the Justice Department took "six items consisting of documents with classification markings," it is unclear the exact number of classified documents seized during the search. "

six "items" consisting of documents

Let see, I am going to attempt to translate this from Lame Stream Media speakese: In Biden's case, the six items could have been six crates full of classified documents. Contrast this with the Trump case, six documents equals six boxes full of classified documents including the Nuclear Codes, etc, etc.

quote:
    Originally posted by NK402:

No but Joe's 2022 Personnel Evaluation from Xi Jinping was in the vette's glove box.

Posts: 3909 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
    Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
    Picture of 911Boss
    posted Hide Post
    quote:
    Originally posted by NK402:

No, pretty sure it was Yuan…

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10918 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post