SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..."
Page 1 ... 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 620
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." Login/Join 
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
^^^^

I'm guessing with all those little girls, Traitor Joe never saw the hats.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8310 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ripley:
^^^^

I'm guessing with all those little girls, Traitor Joe never saw the hats.

And don't forget my man in the red shirt on the right.

Legendary. Nothing like getting trolled by a bunch of grade schoolers.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
I particularly like the "I'll be back" shirt on the right Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ironbutt
posted Hide Post
^ What are those kids....7-12 years old or so? Look at their faces. Even they know that Biden's a joke & and a picture with him is about as noteworthy as a pic with Ronald McDonald.

------------------------------------------------

"It's hard to imagine a more stupid or dangerous way of making decisions, than by putting those decisions in the hands of people who pay no price for being wrong."
Thomas Sowell

Posts: 2048 | Location: PA | Registered: September 01, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Love the pic of the kids trolling obiden! Classic.

It is interesting that they are all wearing Crock shoes. It’s almost as-if they are sending joe a secret message that he’s a “Crock of shit”!

Posts: 3466 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
I wouldn't let my kids anywhere near that handsy demented perv.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
“Looks like a tornado, they don’t call them that anymore…”

If only this was funny

Posts: 13166 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Is that pic with 46 and the kids real? I’d be surprised that his handlers would allow anything Trump be that close to him.

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5746 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
^^^^ 100%

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30299 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Pyker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:

QFT: look at the waist of the girl in the white T shirt and Trump hat standing to Biden's right. He just can't help himself.

Posts: 2763 | Location: Lake Country, Minnesota | Registered: September 06, 2019Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nullus Anxietas
Picture of ensigmatic
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ugeesta:
Is that pic with 46 and the kids real?

Apparently so. One of many on-line articles: Joe Biden Poses With Kids Wearing Trump Shirts And Hats During 9-11 Visit

quote:

“I think the real issue for those kids that — just had a picture taken with — couple of them had Trump hats from last year — I think, for them, it’s going to be: Are we going to, in the next 4, 5, 6, 10 years, demonstrate that democracies can work, or not?” Biden said.

Dear Creepy Uncle Joe,

Democracies work only if the electorate is educated and informed, and the election process isn't rigged. And why the hell can't you keep your hands to yourself?

quote:
I’d be surprised that his handlers would allow anything Trump be that close to him.

I'm surprised, too.

"America is at that awkward stage. It's too late to work within the system,,,, but too early to shoot the bastards." -- Claire Wolfe
"If we let things terrify us, life will not be worth living." -- Seneca the Younger, Roman Stoic philosopher

Posts: 26009 | Location: S.E. Michigan | Registered: January 06, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lastmanstanding
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
quote:

QFT: look at the waist of the girl in the white T shirt and Trump hat standing to Biden's right. He just can't help himself.

Missed that at first look. It's instinct to him when he's around little girls. I think it's just reflex at this point that his hands are on them instantly. True sign of a uninhibited pedophile. Who knows what goes on behind closed doors with this sick fool.

"Fixed fortifications are monuments to mans stupidity" - George S. Patton

Posts: 8505 | Location: Minnesota | Registered: June 17, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Is that pic with 46 and the kids real? I’d be surprised that his handlers would allow anything Trump be that close to him.

Gotta be Photshopped.
Can't believe they would allow that.

Posts: 22858 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smschulz:

Gotta be Photshopped.
Can't believe they would allow that.

It's real.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Pyker:
quote:

He is a degenerate.

Posts: 7011 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden and the Democrats sending America to the scrap heap.
This is how they treat tax dollars.

Federally Contracted Workers Destroy Building Materials From Trump’s Border Wall in Arizona for Scrap as Hole in the Wall Remain

Link

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5720 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
What does Blinken Know about Hunter Biden?

The Blinken Testimony before the House Foreign Affairs Committee had one interesting line of questioning deviation from Afghanistan.

The questions were posed by Rep. Scott Perry, regarding a relationship between Blinken and Hunter while Blinken was Deputy Secretary of State under the Obama/Biden Administration.

Seems Blinken had a recent interview with the FBI, apparently regarding Hunter Biden.
Rep. Perry asked if it was a deposition and questioned how long it lasted.

Rep Perry also asked:
Did the State Department turn over documents to the FBI related to Hunter Biden, Burisma, and/or the Blue States Strategies Corporation?

Have you sought to alter any of your testimony from last years Senate investigation regarding this topic?

In above video Rep. Scott Perry eludes to the reason Secretary of State Blinke was not physically present in the House chambers.
Here is the questioning of where he is providing testimony from.
Additionally Blinken asks questions regarding SIV status, COVID testing, and tracking of Afghanistan relief funds.

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:

Federally Contracted Workers Destroy Building Materials From Trump’s Border Wall in Arizona for Scrap as Hole in the Wall Remain

Link

This is something I've wondered about, too. If the materials are just lying there, it seems a few enterprising Texans with some equipment and skills might be tempted to volunteer to do some installing. Heck, I'd go be labor for a few days....

God bless America.

Posts: 13427 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
"Our patience is wearing thin" Biden says. Haha, this woman had about the right response to that.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)