SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 464 465 466 467 468 469 470 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
They’ve got to be panicking about some sort of official recession announcement and its result on the midterms.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Wait, what?
Picture of gearhounds
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
Fucking clowns. God, these people embarrass me. This is what the world sees of us now:

White House economic adviser says U.S. better off than countries ‘facing famine’

And the dipshits on the left will be parroting this tripe just like the “my Covid would have been more severe without the vaccine” nonsense. Leftist liberals are truly mentally ill.

“Remember to get vaccinated or a vaccinated person might get sick from a virus they got vaccinated against because you’re not vaccinated.” - author unknown

Posts: 15576 | Location: Martinsburg WV | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
And if America gets to the hunger part, the White House will then proclaim that Americans are better off than souls in Hell.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
The WH has changed the definition of a recession - no longer two consecutive quarters of declines.

If you change the definition the recession doesn’t happen

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
The WH has changed the definition of a recession - no longer two consecutive quarters of declines.

If you change the definition the recession doesn’t happen
You can call 'fire' something else too, but people still know its bad. There is no escaping reality for the retard administration.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Saw a great point today about the WH trying to redefine what a recession is:

They changed the definition of a woman, they changed the definition of vaccine, they changed the definition of marriage. Why stop there? If you can control words you can control everything. Black is white, war is peace, poor is rich…. On and on.

Posts: 33808 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
The only problem with all that nonsense for Uncah Ho is that sooner or later even the donkeys will figure out that all this redefinition of words is horseshit - and it'll probably happen at the most embarrassing moment, when they're trying to defend the bullshit and discover its actually indefensible.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
List

Buttigieg edges out Biden among Democrats in New Hampshire poll

Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg received slightly more support compared to President Biden among likely 2024 New Hampshire Democratic primary voters when asked their first choice for president, according to a new poll released Tuesday.

The University of New Hampshire (UNH) Survey Center Granite Poll found that 17 percent of likely 2024 Democratic primary voters in the state would choose Buttigieg among a list of Democrats, or those who caucus with Democrats, who are considered possible 2024 presidential contenders.

Biden received 16 percent support, followed by Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.) and California Gov. Gavin Newsom (D), who each came in at 10 percent. A handful of other Democrats, in addition Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.), received less than 10 percent.

The margin of error for among the Democrats polled specifically is plus or minus 4.7 points, meaning Buttgieg and Biden are statistically tied among voters.

Posts: 23448 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Picture of 2BobTanner
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Saw a great point today about the WH trying to redefine what a recession is:

They changed the definition of a woman, they changed the definition of vaccine, they changed the definition of marriage. Why stop there? If you can control words you can control everything. Black is white, war is peace, poor is rich…. On and on.

---------------------
LGBFJB

"Sometimes I wonder whether the world is being run by smart people who are putting us on, or by imbeciles who really mean it." — Mark Twain

“Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard.” — H. L. Mencken

Posts: 2699 | Location: Falls of the Ohio River, Kain-tuk-e | Registered: January 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
What the hell is happening here?

What it is ain't exactly clear.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: RichardC,

Posts: 15893 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Page late and a dollar short
posted Hide Post
quote:

I made a remark about his red face wondering why he was so flushed.

-------------------------------------——————
————————--Ignorance is a powerful tool if applied at the right time, even, usually, surpassing knowledge(E.J.Potter, A.K.A. The Michigan Madman)

Posts: 8103 | Location: Livingston County Michigan USA | Registered: August 11, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
His face reminds me of those pics of a cat with huge pupils.

If he drove a car, he'd get a DUI.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The lighting in the two videos is markedly different. Why?

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16089 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unflappable Enginerd
Picture of stoic-one
posted Hide Post
Hours apart, yet different tie, shirt, and perhaps jacket as well. Confused

NRA Benefactor
I lost all my weapons in a boating, umm, accident.
http://www.aufamily.com/forums/

Posts: 6212 | Location: Headland, AL | Registered: April 19, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Master of one hand
pistol shooting
Picture of Hamden106
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by stoic-one:
Hours apart, yet different tie, shirt, and perhaps jacket as well. Confused

?? Different pictures, times, makeup, hair. WTF

SIGnature
NRA Benefactor CMP Pistol Distinguished

Posts: 6314 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 01, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
An investment in knowledge
pays the best interest
posted Hide Post
It's just a different animatronic mannequin, doing injustice to puppets everywhere.

Posts: 3362 | Location: Mid-Atlantic | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
So does two-scoops still have covid and is it getting worse?

Posts: 53179 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ Definitely had (has?) the coof. They're saying he's getting better, but then again they've been saying the same thing about their "Administration", getting the Kung Flu itself under control and the economy for months.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post