SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out !
Page 1 ... 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 ... 710
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // biden is out ! Login/Join 
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:
Been some pretty vile Biden ads on Yooper TV that scream that Trump is a convicted felon, over and over.
Every time one comes on, I notice a smell in the room: Absolute Democrat desperation.

Pretty sure we are getting those same commercials here in Milwaukee. Not just the convicted felon bs but making him look like the mastermind behind Jan 6th. It’s nauseating to say the least.

Posts: 725 | Location: Milwaukee, WI | Registered: July 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
quote:
Originally posted by lastmanstanding:
I believe all this shit is staged nothing is happenstance or random.
Referring to what, specifically?

You think there's a script in which Joe is supposed to say he's the first black woman to serve with a black president?

I believe there's some sort of a "script".
"Say this Joey! Repeat what you hear me saying Joey! We know you can do it Joey! Good job Joey! Now go nappy-nap time!"

I also believe that when it gets into Droolin Joe's head, that script looks like if you wrote out something on a napkin and it got all wet.

Droolin Joe cant stop from shitting himself either, so it's not like there's a real high bar set.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: CPD SIG,

“What the government is good at is collecting taxes, taking away your freedoms and killing people. It’s not good at much else.” —Author Tom Clancy

Posts: 8548 | Location: Attempting to keep the noise down around Midway Airport | Registered: February 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of mttaylor1066
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by parabellum:
So, was she fired for revealing that she received pre-approved questions from the White House, or was she fired for allowing the pre-approved questions.

I can see what the radio station is saying, but what's the truth?
quote:
In a SCATHING statement, WURD said:
"The practice of de-legitimizing Black voices continues today. WURD Radio is not a mouthpiece for the Biden or any other Admin"

https://x.com/nicksortor/status/1810048098732749139

[FLASH_VIDEO]<iframe id="twitter-widget-1" scrolling="no" src="https://platform.twitter.com/embed/Tweet.html?dnt=true&embedId=twitter-widget-0&frame=false&hideCard=false&hideThread=false&lang=en&theme=&id=1810048098732749139" style="position: static; visibility: visible; width: 550px; height: 1179px; display: block; border: medium; background-repeat: no-repeat; background-image: url('https://codejanitor.net/embeds/images/bgmessage.png'); background-position: center 85px; background-size: 200px; overflow: hidden;" title="Twitter Tweet"></iframe>[/FLASH_VIDEO]

I believe this is the “Wakanda Forever” salute… you know, the movie whose main premise is “if you just left us alone we would all be super geniuses, incredibly effective warriors, super-inclusive with equality among the sexes. Your prejudices have been holding us back.”

Company, villainous company hath been the spoil of me.

Posts: 1636 | Location: Stamford, CT | Registered: July 14, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
Ornery old bastard.

https://x.com/RNCResearch/status/1810311998950789240

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30952 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm delighted to see that President Two Scoops has stubbornly entrenched himself.

There's a real battle going on in the Democrat party right now and I'm overjoyed.

Notice, too, that no one is talking about Donald Trump or any of his sham trials. All talk is about Biden and his disintegrating brain.

Posts: 109163 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
https://x.com/KarluskaP/status...e_off_the_cliff.html

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24641 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The calls for Joe to go are becoming louder and occurring with greater frequency, but the man truly appears to have no intention of withdrawing.

I love that Biden is being assailed in this manner and that he feels the need to defend himself. This is justice for all the years of his obnoxious bullshit and his obvious disdain for Americans.

So, if the leftists insist upon removing Biden, they have only a couple of choices- invoking the 25th Amendment, or challenging him at the convention. Of the two choices, I see the latter as the most likely.

posted Hide Post
Proves the point that Warner is all politically motivated, not based on what is good for the country.

Warner-led Senate Democrats meeting to discuss Biden called off

https://www.washingtonexaminer...ss-biden-called-off/

A planned meeting of Senate Democrats, which was to be led by Sen. Mark Warner (D-VA) and discuss President Joe Biden’s support ahead of the presidential election, has been called off, according to several reports.

Warner had reportedly called the meeting in the wake of Biden’s performance in the first presidential debate late last month and as several House Democrats have called on him to withdraw from the ticket. However, once plans for the “private” meeting became public, it was scrapped.

More at link

Posts: 13120 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
Don't give up, Joe! Stick with it and show them you won't be pushed around. Stay on the ticket!

Posts: 4254 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Philadelphia radio host resigns after admitting she used campaign’s questions in Biden interview

https://www.washingtonexaminer...ons-biden-interview/

A Philadelphia radio station host has “mutually agreed to part ways” with her employer after she accepted prewritten questions from President Joe Biden’s campaign, according to WURD President Sara Lomax.

Host Andrea Lawful-Sanders’s actions stirred controversy as Biden faces accusations across the political spectrum of age-related problems and the White House has sought to cover it up with advanced planning and restricted interviews. The interview was Biden’s first following the debate on June 27.

“The interview featured pre-determined questions provided by the White House, which violates our practice of remaining an independent media outlet accountable to our listeners,” Lomax said in a statement. “As a result, Ms. Lawful-Sanders and WURD Radio have mutually agreed to part ways, effective immediately.”

In a Facebook post captioned, “The time has come for me to move on…,” Lawful-Sanders said she tendered her resignation on Saturday. “It was accepted,” she said of her resignation. “I most sincerely wanted to thank the listening audience.”

On Saturday, Lawful-Sanders told CNN’s Victor Blackwell on First of All that Biden’s team sent her several questions and she chose four of them to ask the president. Lawful-Sanders arranged and negotiated the interview independently of WURD, a black-owned talk radio station.

Generally, accepting questions provided to journalists from campaigns or political candidates is a bad journalistic practice. It can make it more difficult for a journalist to obtain unscripted answers from an interviewee rather than off-the-cuff responses, which may be more genuine.

Lomax insisted that “WURD Radio is not a mouthpiece for the Biden or any other Administration.”

As the Biden campaign faces other accusations of scripting the president’s actions, such as its photo preparation of a precise path to a podium, Lawful-Sanders’s predetermined questions added to the fire.

Despite having an opportunity to think about his responses in advance, Biden slipped up during the interview, saying, “I’m proud to be, as I said, the first vice president, first black woman to serve with a black president, proud to have been involved with the first black woman on the Supreme Court.”

Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
The thing is that Biden has entrenched himself so deeply, the blow to his massive ego, if he were to acquiesce now, would be fatal.

It would different had Biden ignored all the calls for him to withdraw. If he had stayed completely silent on the matter, he might find a way out that was actually somewhat honorable, but his fat mouth has made sure that reversing course would be indescribably embarrassing.

This is justice, truly. No matter what happens, this is justice. This obnoxious, arrogant bastard has earned this downfall.

And that goes for his supporters as well, all of them.

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
LMAO!

https://x.com/ModernityNews/st.../1810247698542411873

For some strange reason, certain MSDNC types like this clown and Mika Brzezinski seem to be bucking the trend of calling for Biden to step down or be removed.

Posts: 34642 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Irksome Whirling Dervish
Picture of Flashlightboy
posted Hide Post
The game plan all along was to privately, and quietly, acknowledge that Biden was declining, but use the liberal MSM to run interference and refuse to cover the issue. The MSM was being counted on to say, "Trump is Hitler and anything we can do to help Biden beat Hitler is good."

The immediate story is Joe and the election but as time goes on, stories will come out about who knew what and agreed to look the other way, all for the liberal cause. That's where the story will be, and it will affirm that the MSM can't be trusted.

Posts: 4254 | Location: "You can't just go to Walmart with a gift card and get a new brother." Janice Serrano | Registered: May 03, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
LOL!

“The New Republic” already has the ‘Hitler’ angle covered HERE on X.

Snip -

“Today, we at The New Republic think we can spend this election year in one of two ways. We can spend it debating whether Trump meets the nine or 17 points that define fascism. Or we can spend it saying, “He’s damn close enough, and we’d better fight.”

Plus the obligatory magazine cover of “Trump is Hitler” at the link.

What a bunch of maroons!

Posts: 3588 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Bookers Bourbon
and a good cigar
Picture of Johnny 3eagles
posted Hide Post
First lady turns on cleanup mode as Biden defies calls from within his own party.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-n...urt-democrats-july-8

First Lady Jill Biden says she is "all in" on President Biden's re-election campaign Monday as she plans to make three stops in separate states.

“Joe has made it clear he is all in,” she told the crowd in North Carolina. "That’s the decision he’s made. And just as he has always supported my career, I am all in too."

The first lady will also make appearances at campaign events in Florid and Georgia later Monday, though Biden himself has no public events on his schedule.

Jill's declaration of support comes as Biden is working to fend off members of his own party who want him to drop out of the race. His critics say his disastrous performance in the debate against former President Trump proves he is no longer fit to hold office.

Biden has so far rejected calls for a withdrawal, writing a letter do House Democrats urging them to drop the issue earlier Monday.

BIDEN SUCKS.

If you're goin' through hell, keep on going.
Don't slow down. If you're scared don't show it.
You might get out before the devil even knows you're there.

NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER

Posts: 7293 | Location: Arkansas  | Registered: November 06, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Baroque Bloke
Picture of Pipe Smoker
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^
Hooray for Jill! Don’t let Joe slither away! We NEED him!

Obama is muttering curses and gnashing his teeth. He wants Michelle in so he can start his third term.

Serious about crackers

Posts: 9471 | Location: San Diego | Registered: July 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
How Biden's event staffers guide him behind the scenes

https://www.axios.com/2024/07/...staff-events-prepare

Photos at link

For his events, President Biden's staffers prepare a short document with large print and photos that include his precise path to a podium, according to an event template the White House sends to staffers.

Why it matters: Since the June 27 debate, some Democrats who've attended and helped set up Biden events have wondered whether his team's focus on minute details were to obscure the 81-year-old president's limitations — rather than just a reflection of a meticulous staff.

"I staffed a simple fundraiser at a private residence, but they treated it like it was a NATO summit with his movements," according to a person who staffed a Biden event in the past 18 months.
Driving the news: Before a presidential event, the White House sends event staffers a document to emulate when preparing their own materials for the president.

One template — a copy of which was obtained by Axios — is short and simple, with one large picture of the event space on each page, accompanied with big text such as: "View from podium," and "View from audience."
In the five-page document, two pages are separate pictures of, "Walk to podium."
The staffer who helped with the fundraiser told Axios: "It surprised me that a seasoned political pro like the president would need detailed verbal and visual instructions on how to enter and exit a room."

A White House official told Axios: "If individuals are not accustomed to seeing advance teams work, that would be a common reaction, whoever the principal is."
Two former aides who worked with Biden during his vice presidency said that at that time his preparation documents were different, and more often relied on site diagrams.
Reality check: Organizing presidential events — often called "advance work" — is intensive and detail-focused for every commander-in-chief.

Presidential movements are planned down to every footstep in ways that the movements of a vice president often are not.
Advance documents also have evolved since Biden was vice president, including the increased use of smartphone photographs.
Other prominent principals in the Biden administration use similar methods for plotting his movements, sources told Axios.

White House spokesperson Andrew Bates told Axios that "high levels of detail and precision are critical to presidential advance work — regardless of who is president — and these are basic approaches that are used by any modern advance team, including the vice president's office and agencies."
Vice President Kamala Harris' spokesperson Kirsten Allen added: "These documents are standard logistical briefing materials and photos for any principal, including the vice president."
Zoom out: Many of Biden's seemingly ordinary practices are receiving fresh scrutiny after his debate performance when he, at times, couldn't string together sentences and often had his mouth agape.

Presidents frequently use Teleprompters, but Biden's use of them for even small events such as fundraisers has sparked worries among Democrats that his debate performance was not a one-off.
Between the lines: The event template's focus on the walk to a podium is notable, given recent attacks by Biden's political opponents.

Republicans have tried to highlight videos in which Biden sometimes appears unsure of where to walk on and off stage as a way to suggest he isn't mentally fit for office.

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 3eagles:
First lady turns on cleanup mode as Biden defies calls from within his own party.

https://www.foxnews.com/live-n...urt-democrats-july-8

First Lady Jill Biden says she is "all in" on President Biden's re-election campaign Monday as she plans to make three stops in separate states.

“Joe has made it clear he is all in,” she told the crowd in North Carolina. "That’s the decision he’s made. And just as he has always supported my career, I am all in too."

The first lady will also make appearances at campaign events in Florid and Georgia later Monday, though Biden himself has no public events on his schedule.

Jill's declaration of support comes as Biden is working to fend off members of his own party who want him to drop out of the race. His critics say his disastrous performance in the debate against former President Trump proves he is no longer fit to hold office.

Biden has so far rejected calls for a withdrawal, writing a letter do House Democrats urging them to drop the issue earlier Monday.

Called it.
Jill is going to head out on tour, make a variety of appearances at friendly venues stumping for her husband while he naps.

Posts: 15084 | Location: Wine Country | Registered: September 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post

As Extraordinary
as Everyone Else
Picture of smlsig
posted Hide Post
Just ran across this…

Jeff Dunham interviews “Walter” Biden

https://youtu.be/lY6EwCyzuzk?si=jPFnzZhO_K2uBmo9

------------------
Eddie

Our Founding Fathers were men who understood that the right thing is not necessarily the written thing. -kkina

Posts: 6482 | Location: In transit | Registered: February 19, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post