SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
I'm just sayin'- Joe Biden- JB. Jethro Bodine- JB.

Ain't no coincidence. That sumbitch is a double-naught spy for sure. The boy ain't right.

Posts: 107602 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Mother of Hunter Biden's child wants him held in contempt of court for failing to provide documents

I'm starting to like this chick.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
To Para’s comment on the prior page about the creepy hair sniffer having memory fragmentation issues, he now cannot remember his name in the proper context.

Check out the video in this Gateway Pundit article where he proudly proclaims “I’m an Obiden-Bama Democrat.”

Making more popcorn.

Posts: 3479 | Location: Lehigh Valley, PA | Registered: March 27, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5irC9yHUPzk

"... We cannot get re-elect, we cannot win this re-election, excuse me. We can only re-elect Donald Trump," Biden said to his bewildered supporters.

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lkdr1989
posted Hide Post

Link to original video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5irC9yHUPzk

...let him who has no sword sell his robe and buy one. Luke 22:35-36 NAV

"Behold, I send you out as sheep in the midst of wolves; so be shrewd as serpents and innocent as doves." Matthew 10:16 NASV

Posts: 4335 | Location: Valley, Oregon | Registered: June 03, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Free men do not ask
permission to bear arms
Picture of George43
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:
Originally posted by wcb6092:
Mother of Hunter Biden's child wants him held in contempt of court for failing to provide documents

I'm starting to like this chick.

Is she hot?

A gun in the hand is worth more than ten policemen on the phone.
The American Revolution was carried out by a group of gun toting religious zealots.

Posts: 3808 | Location: Spring, Texas | Registered: June 26, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5irC9yHUPzk

"... We cannot get re-elect, we cannot win this re-election, excuse me. We can only re-elect Donald Trump," Biden said to his bewildered supporters.

Haha, oh my God. That clip is amazing.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

"... We can only re-elect Donald Trump," Biden said to his bewildered supporters.

I hope the President uses that line in commercials.
Thank you for the endorsement, Joe.

Epic.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative in Nor Cal constantly swimming
up stream
Picture of PR64
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^He already Tweeted it out.

MAGA

-----------------------------------
Get your guns b4 the Dems take them away
Sig P-229
Sig P-220 Combat

Posts: 3484 | Location: Nor Cal | Registered: January 25, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PR64:
^^^^^^^^He already Tweeted it out.

MAGA

Smile

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
It's just cruel (but hilarious) to let the man continue to expose his failing faculties like this, at an increasing frequency like this. Is he not self aware? Is no one telling him? Is there a Plan B? (They're losing to us, regardless, but still). Dude needs to be quietly retiring, not running for the biggest job in the world. It's embarrassing to watch, almost. Like, awww, Uncle Joe is talkin crazy again. Get Aunt so and so.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
It's just cruel (but hilarious) to let the man continue to expose his failing faculties like this, at an increasing frequency like this. Is he not self aware? Is no one telling him? Is there a Plan B? (They're losing to us, regardless, but still). Dude needs to be quietly retiring, not running for the biggest job in the world. It's embarrassing to watch, almost. Like, awww, Uncle Joe is talkin crazy again. Get Aunt so and so.

NO, Joe Biden is actually speaking the truth for once, in that video.

Posts: 21335 | Registered: June 12, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I'm convinced Gary Larsen is controlling Biden's mouth from behind the curtain.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29701 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
It's just cruel (but hilarious) to let the man continue to expose his failing faculties like this, at an increasing frequency like this.

About 20 pages ago I pointed out that it seems like he has the beginning stages of Alzheimer's. I'm not the only one who sees this. He's just be a pawn controlled by someone behind the scenes.

The only variable here is Joe's VP pick. I'm certain the strategy is to slide Joe in based on his name, and then move him out within months. Wouldn't surprise me if the 'Bern becomes the VP pick.

Doesn't matter anyway. DJT has this in the bag.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10927 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I kneel for my God,
and I stand for my flag
posted Hide Post
Hope they can locate Cornpop...

Posts: 1813 | Location: Oregon | Registered: September 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Joe Bidet: His brain has gone to shit.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Perhaps, but he's a mainstream Caucasian who is articulate and bright and clean and good-looking guy. That makes him almost Obama-esque.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Perhaps, but he's a mainstream Caucasian who is articulate and bright and clean and good-looking guy. That makes him almost Obama-esque.

I just entered the twilight zone.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post