SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.redstate.com/nick-...-on-job-killing-ab5/

Biden Steps In It Big Time as He Weighs In on California’s Job-Killing #AB5 Law, Gets Blasted by Voters

Joe Biden just weighed in on California’s AB5, the job-killing law that went into effect in January and basically killed countless gig-worker jobs all over the state including such jobs as Uber drivers, entertainers, freelance writers and the like.

Biden has come out in favor of the law which millions have been fighting. This is a concern not just to California but across the country because the House passed the Protecting the Right to Organize Act, the PRO Act which has language taken from AB5, so if Biden becomes president and a president like Trump isn’t there to block it, it may become law and put millions more out of work.

It’s an incredibly stupid law that will kill freelance work. They thought that it would force companies to hire workers rather than pay them as independent contractors. But that would require another level of expense for most companies, especially those just getting by, because then they would be required to do things like provide health insurance and other benefits that they wouldn’t have to now. So they wouldn’t do that, they simply wouldn’t hire the workers because they wouldn’t be able to afford to. Or they wouldn’t be able to hire as many and so all those people will lose their jobs.

The anger against this is immense, there’s literally no one for it except Democratic politicians and union bosses.

And as our friends at Twitchy noticed, a lot of the folks yelling at Biden are folks who are pursuing careers as photographers, writers, musicians, artists and self-employed, the very people and careers that House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-CA) claimed Obamacare would free you to pursue. And now a lot of those people are out of jobs in California and may soon be out of jobs across the country if this and Democratic politicians aren’t stopped.

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
My other Sig
is a Steyr.
Picture of .38supersig
posted Hide Post
"... We cannot get re-elect, we cannot win this re-election, excuse me. We can only re-elect Donald Trump," -Joe Biden

Posts: 9155 | Location: Somewhere looking for ammo that nobody has at a place I haven't been to for a pistol I couldn't live without... | Registered: December 02, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
Here's the biden administration deals that the drop outs may get...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/her...ering-160057968.html

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of downtownv
posted Hide Post
Good 'ole Joe
The Perfect Washington Family!

In 2017, Joe Biden’s niece, Caroline Biden, stole $100,000 through a
credit card scam, aka, GRAND LARCENY, was able to cut a deal with
DEMOCRAT NY prosecutors and got off scott free without jail time or
probation. This was her second arrest. She was able to deal her way
out of that one too. She has also been to rehab numerous times.

https://nypost.com/2017/06/09/...0k-credit-card-scam/

Biden’s son, Hunter Biden, was kicked out of the Navy for failing a
cocaine drug test. More: HOW DID HE EVER GET A Naval Officers direct
COMMISSION? Daddy fixed it!

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/u...navy-cocaine-n227811

Then he divorced his wife, mother of his three daughters, after a year
long affair, to marry his brother’s widow. WHO DOES THAT?

Over the course of the divorce, Hunter drained hundreds of thousands
of dollars from the couple's assets by "spending extravagantly on his
own interests (including drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip clubs and
gifts for women with whom he has sexual relations), while leaving the
family with no funds to pay legitimate bills. It actually was worse
than that, all outlined here:

https://www.delawareonline.com...rce-hunter/98638454/

And this is all on top of the BILLIONS his father dubiously arranged
for him from communist China and Ukraine.

https://nypost.com/2018/03/15/...rry-and-bidens-kids/

Biden ’s daughter with Jill, Ashley Biden Krein, has been arrested
several times for drug charges. While he was Veep, she was videoed
snorting cocaine but the news media decided to not to publish the
video. She hid out in the Veep's Delaware home for a week or so until
things calmed down.

https://nypost.com/2009/03/30/...-ashley-bidens-past/

Not exactly Ozzie and Harriott...

https://www.teampython.com

Posts: 8357 | Location: 18 miles long, 6 Miles at Sea | Registered: January 22, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A day late, and
a dollar short
Picture of Warhorse
posted Hide Post
To the dems, this will make a fine first family. Roll Eyes

Posts: 13681 | Location: Michigan | Registered: July 10, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
That cocaine is a terrible drug - and seems to be a recurring theme.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
Biden Warns: Campaign May Have to Give Up “Big Indoor Rallies”....

In a devastating development for the tens of supporters who make up the audience for most Joe Biden venues, the leading Democrat presidential candidate says he may have to give up “big indoor rallies” due to the Wuhan virus:

In related developments, if viral conditions continue to escalate there are rumors Michael Moore will give up jogging.

https://theconservativetreehou...-big-indoor-rallies/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by .38supersig:
"... We cannot get re-elect, we cannot win this re-election, excuse me. We can only re-elect Donald Trump," -Joe Biden
Come on now, share the rest of Biden's quote. Slow Joe screws up enough without our not being dishonest about his actual comments.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of TigerDore
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by chellim1:
... the leading Democrat presidential candidate says he may have to give up “big indoor rallies” ...

In the same spirit of this announcement, I would like to let all the Victoria's Secret models know that I am happily married and off the market; sorry ladies.

Posts: 8623 | Registered: September 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
Has anyone else noticed that Joe Biden might actually be Ralph Wiggum all grown up?

If you look at the similarities, you’ll see what I mean.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Why don’t you fix your little
problem and light this candle
Picture of redstone
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Come on now, share the rest of Biden's quote. Slow Joe screws up enough without our not being dishonest about his actual comments.

Ok, I will play so you will stop crying:

"We can only reelect Donald Trump if, in fact, we get engaged in this circular firing squad here. It's got to be a positive campaign, so join us," Biden says in his full remarks."

Wow, now I have nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for all of his political accomplishments, what a phenomenal public speech, let me pour perfume on his feet.

This business will get out of control. It will get out of control and we'll be lucky to live through it. -Rear Admiral (Lower Half) Joshua Painter Played by Senator Fred Thompson

Posts: 3591 | Location: Central Virginia | Registered: November 06, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Here's the clip and it's not out of context.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP6ZLlODW24

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13401 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of PowerSurge
posted Hide Post
Joe Bidet says, “My campaign is a shit show”.

———————————————
The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Psalm 14:1

Posts: 3969 | Location: Northeast Georgia | Registered: November 18, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by redstone:
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:

Ok, I will play so you will stop crying:

"We can only reelect Donald Trump if, in fact, we get engaged in this circular firing squad here. It's got to be a positive campaign, so join us," Biden says in his full remarks."

Wow, now I have nothing but the utmost respect and admiration for all of his political accomplishments, what a phenomenal public speech, let me pour perfume on his feet.
Really? I'm not trying to generate support for the Biden campaign, I just think we have more than enough to drill Biden with without playing games with his quotes. Though a bit less than eloquent, Biden didn't endorse Trump with this quote which was the insinuation nor did he slip back into senility with it. Attacking him for this comment is childish and more in line with the liberals playbook.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Guys, we've got a lot of gaffes to go. Come to think of it, we may have even more to come than we expect - Cory Booker and Kamala Harris just endorsed Biden.

http://www.realclearpolitics.c...esday_primaries.html

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.washingtonpost.com...ry.html?utm_campaign

The new Biden: Shorter speeches (and less time for gaffes)

As Joe Biden cradles a delegate lead through the handful of primary states that will vote Tuesday, he has unleashed a rarely used weapon in what has become a two-man battle for the Democratic presidential nomination:

Brevity.

Biden’s event in St. Louis, framed by the Gateway Arch, clocked in at around seven minutes Saturday. A short time later, at a windswept event in Kansas City, people were streaming for their cars after Biden wrapped up in 12 minutes. His longest speech of the weekend, in the gym of Tougaloo College in Jackson, Miss., didn’t quite make 15 minutes

It is a seismic shift for Biden, 77, who in five decades of political office and three White House runs has never had a reputation for breviloquence.

In his shortened speeches, Biden still touches on his platform points, takes subtle jabs at Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-Vt.) and makes more than a few passing references to former president Barack Obama — he just does it all much faster

Mostly gone are the not-so-brief diversions into Biden family lore, wonky dispositions on complex policy points and anecdotes about the history of the phrase “rule of thumb.” Combined, the Bidenisms have often put his campaign events dangerously close to exceeding the running time of a feature-length movie.

The less Biden strays from his streamlined and teleprompter-ed remarks, the less likely he is to make a gaffe that could damagingly ricochet around the Internet. Even with his shorter speeches, he’s made an unforced error or two. In his Sunday remarks at New Hope Baptist Church (14 minutes), he derided Mississippi’s former governor for not accepting Medicare-for-all — which happens to be Sanders’s chief policy proposal — instead of the Affordable Care Act.

The Biden campaign declined to talk about the greater strategy behind the candidate’s briefer speeches, and also declined to say if this is the Biden voters will see for the rest of the primary contest

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Biden demanded to be sitting down in the next debate

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
next they will have debates or campaign events no later than 11 AM, so he appears a bit more with it than he will later in the day.

I wonder if Hunter helps him tune up for evening appearances with his "magic dust."

Sundowner syndrome is showing up in him. All he does is shout a string of half finished sentences and hopes he either runs out of time or is interrupted.

There is something good and motherly about Washington, the grand old benevolent National Asylum for the helpless.
- Mark Twain The Gilded Age

#CNNblackmail #CNNmemewar

Posts: 706 | Location: Seacoast in USA | Registered: September 24, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
God, please let this imbecile be the nominee! Big Grin

quote:

"You're Full Of Shit!": Biden Melts Down In 'AR-14' Tirade After Voter Confronts Over Plan To Take Guns

"I support the Second Amendment," said Biden, adding in an incoherent ramble: "The Second Amendment - just like right now, if you yell "fire," that's not free speech... From the very beginning, I have a shotgun, I have a 20-gauge, I have a 12-gauge, my sons hunt. Guess what, you're not allowed to own any weapon."

"I'm not taking your gun away, at all," Biden continued - to which the man interjects "You were on video saying you were going to take our guns away," to which Biden replies "I did not say that."

You did! It's in a viral video!" the man volleys back.

Then Biden says "Wait, wait, wait, wait, I'll take your AR-14s" - a gun which doesn't exist.

"Don't be such a horse's ass," JoeBiden says after the man continued to yell at him.

"You're Full Of Shit!": Biden Melts Down In 'AR-14' Tirade After Voter Confronts Over Plan To Take Guns

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
His diet consists of black
coffee, and sarcasm.
Picture of egregore
posted Hide Post
I hope the Trump campaign is keeping track of all these "Biden-isms." Big Grin All they have to do is play them back verbatim. No snippets taken out of context needed.

Posts: 27964 | Location: Johnson City, TN | Registered: April 28, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by egregore:
I hope the Trump campaign is keeping track of all these "Biden-isms." Big Grin All they have to do is play them back verbatim. No snippets taken out of context needed.

But the MSM and Dems will STILL allege they were "edited" and will have them labeled as such. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33814 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post