SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 ... 627
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:

It’s easy to tell when they know their cheating game is being shut down and they lash out. It’s the only thing they have going for them. Roll Eyes

Posts: 33768 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
I haven 't called anyone a 'traitor' in quite a while.

Hey, Mr. 'President', you're a(n) heinous traitor.

Ooooh, the endorphins, that felt good. Smile

Posts: 15886 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Trouble is that it takes much longer and more effort to scrutinize a deception than it does to produce one. Few of those who need the truth will receive it.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29683 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
So, Republicans got outmaneuvered again. Another partisan stick-it-in-reconciliation-100%-partisan-dreck 'infrastructure' bill?!?!?
WSJ: July 13: Senate Democrats Agree to $3.5 Trillion Healthcare and Antipoverty Plan

Just what did the 'bipartisan' approach buy? Why did they agree to anything without precluding double-dipping? I hope they decide to reneg on the 'bipartisan' infrastructure.

And, for scale, last year the IRS took in a grand total of $3.5T. link: irs.gov stats

So this POS legislation spends as much as the IRS takes in, in a year. In addition to the spending in the 'bipartisan' infrastructure. Roll Eyes

Posts: 15022 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ 11 RINOs agreed with the plan in principle. Now they have to figure out how to get every bit of it paid for - and the details are likely to strip off support from both sides of the aisle.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Drug Dealer
Picture of Jim Shugart
posted Hide Post

When a thing is funny, search it carefully for a hidden truth. - George Bernard Shaw

Posts: 15476 | Location: Virginia | Registered: July 03, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
^^ 11 RINOs agreed with the plan in principle. Now they have to figure out how to get every bit of it paid for - and the details are likely to strip off support from both sides of the aisle.
The only thing I want to strip off is those 11 RINO's (plus some more to be ID'd later). It's well past time to start purging this garbage. McConnell needs to get his cowardly cats in line and stop working with the Dem's all together. No bipartisan legislation at all going forward.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.cnsnews.com/articl...hts-experts-visit-us

Secretary of State Tony Blinken

“As the president has repeatedly made clear, great nations such as ours do not hide from our shortcomings; they acknowledge them openly and strive to improve with transparency,”

“It is in this context that the United States intends to issue a formal, standing invitation to all U.N. experts who report and advise on thematic human rights issues.”

As a first step, Blinken said, the administration has invited two of the experts, the “special rapporteur on contemporary forms of racism” and the “special rapporteur on minority issues,” to pay an official visit.

The holder of the former post, Zambian-born UCLA School of Law professor Tendayi Achiume, told U.S. lawmakers in video testimony earlier this year that the U.S. was “not exempt” from international obligations to eliminate racial discrimination by making reparations for slavery.

On Monday, U.N. High Commissioner for Human Rights Michelle Bachelet presented the HRC with a report, which was commissioned by the council in a resolution adopted last summer, on “systemic racism” in law enforcement targeting “Africans and people of African descent.”

Addressing the council on the report and issues raised in its compilation, Bachelet said countries that have profited from slavery and colonialism must acknowledge the legacies, and make reparations.

Posts: 19563 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
The only thing I want to strip off is those 11 RINO's (plus some more to be ID'd later). It's well past time to start purging this garbage. McConnell needs to get his cowardly cats in line and stop working with the Dem's all together. No bipartisan legislation at all going forward.

The time to purge is in any election where someone better is running and one party or another already has one hell of a numerical advantage.

Posts: 27291 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
no such thing as a legitimate election any more

as long a democrat is still breathing, there will be cheating and fraud

Posts: 53165 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
A million New Democrat voters allowed to illegally enter our country in the first 6 months of the Biden Administration.
USAF is helping distribute these illegal aliens around the country.

They are changing our Electoral Map.
There may be no need for them to cheat in the election next time as they are now stacking the deck, importing people that will rely on the government to provide for them.

Link
Tucker Carlson Receives Whistleblower Report That US Military are being used to Transport Illegal Aliens Around Country

This message has been edited. Last edited by: kimber1911,

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
no such thing as a legitimate election any more

as long a democrat is still breathing, there will be cheating and fraud

Eh? Catch up, man - there's been cheating and fraud as long as there's been democrats breathing. It was the social media angle that made 2020 particularly different.

posted Hide Post
Regarding the Tucker Carlson piece about the invasion on our Southern border, I don’t get why Governor Abbott doesn’t deploy his National Guard to repel this invasion, instead of whining about Bidet doing nothing. Allen West has gone after Abbott for his failure to deploy his National Guard, too.

-------------------------------
Inside every progressive is a totalitarian screaming to get out.
- David Horowitz

Posts: 5158 | Location: WI | Registered: July 02, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
I think the problem is that the feds under Biden admitted the invaders through recognized ports of entry, and that precludes state action.

posted Hide Post
quote:
A lie can travel halfway around the world while the truth is putting on its shoes. - Mark Twain.

Still a daily reminder to me as I watch the Democrats slowly destroy this great country.

"Some people are alive today because it's against the law to kill them".

Posts: 8228 | Location: Arizona | Registered: August 17, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
Charlie Kirk via Twitter:
7/15/2021

quote:

If there’s no evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 election, why did Joe Biden go to PA to put pressure on their legislature? Why is Congress opening an investigation into the AZ audit? Why is the DOJ investigating GA election integrity laws?

Innocent people don’t act like this.

Posts: 33768 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I Deal In Lead
Picture of Flash-LB
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Charlie Kirk via Twitter:
7/15/2021

quote:

If there’s no evidence of voter fraud in the 2020 election, why did Joe Biden go to PA to put pressure on their legislature? Why is Congress opening an investigation into the AZ audit? Why is the DOJ investigating GA election integrity laws?

Innocent people don’t act like this.

In The Arizona Forensic audit they just announced they've found a pallet full of ballots, thousands they said, that have no serial numbers or numbers too faint to read.

Looks like counterfeit ballots.

Proverbs 28:1 – “The wicked flee when no one pursues, but the righteous are bold as a lion.”

Posts: 10626 | Location: Gilbert Arizona | Registered: March 21, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
That dumb ass just said "We have mechanisms to pay to the mechanisms"

Posts: 7016 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Il Cattivo:
Eh? Catch up, man - there's been cheating and fraud as long as there's been democrats breathing. It was the social media angle that made 2020 particularly different.
I don't think it was just social media that delegitimized this election. I think the voter fraud and cheating was at a level never seen before in this country. IMO the proof of that was Joe Biden getting 84 million votes. Any sane person knows that's utter fantasy.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^ Not exactly. The total number was a fantasy, yes, but the Dems had to pull relatively close in order to steal the election. The election steal happened in five counties in five different states, not across the country. That's why they had to use so many apparently fraudulent ballots in those five counties.

Under circumstances we're accustomed to, a steal based on so many fake ballots in so few counties might have been fought. It was the full-court press by the media and the techies that convinced the spineless (or reassured the RINOs, who were parroting all kinds of horseshit) that there was no point in fighting the steal.