SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by jljones:
The President tweeted out that Slow Joes Thanksgiving address got a thousand views online.

A quick glance at YouTube shows that's way off. It's closer to a Million across the various channels.

Fuck Biden, just the same.

Posts: 25613 | Registered: March 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:
The President tweeted out that Slow Joes Thanksgiving address got a thousand views online.

A quick glance at YouTube shows that's way off. It's closer to a Million across the various channels.

Given that my favorite car restoration channel gets about a million plus views per video week in and week out, color me unimpressed.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sigforum K9 handler
Picture of jljones
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by 46and2:
quote:

Surely to God, Biden didn’t get a million views after it was pointed out he was losing.

That would be insane.

We know that Google, yahoo, and YouTube would NEVER load the deck to make Slow Joe like look better. That’s just crazy talk. Double barrel Joe is a straight shooter, and big tech is totally trustworthy as not to react to a DJT tweet by racking up views. What in the world was I thinking to take what the President says at face value.

www.opspectraining.com

"It's a bold strategy, Cotton. Let's see if it works out for them"

Posts: 37117 | Location: Logical | Registered: September 12, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
(sideways glance)

Whatever, then. Wow.

Oh stewardess,
I speak jive.
Picture of 46and2
posted Hide Post
Impressed? Fuck impressed. What an odd response.

The only point is that a claim like "only 1000" isn't only false, it's clear as day even at a glance.

Why repeat nonsense? How does that help us? What a weird hill to die on.

Again, whatever.

I supplied the information. Do whatever you like.

If any of you think I'm on their side you're out of your fucking mind. Keep it together.

Waiting for Hachiko
Picture of Sunset_Va
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ensigmatic:
quote:
Originally posted by divil:
The perils of having network TV. I can only imagine it is polluted with such garbage these days.

Your imagination probably isn't even as bad as the reality.

We're down to watching only local "news," and that mostly for finding out our state dictator's latest Wu Flu-related edicts and the weather forecast, but you can't help getting some side-splatter from the incessant propaganda machine.

They're no longer even remotely subtle about it.

Couple of years ago, the local news (4-stations) were my refuge , sorta. I liked local interest stories and news, but I began to notice the same liberal MSN bias seepping in. When BLM arrived they went full tilt, so adios .

美しい犬

Posts: 6673 | Location: Near the Metropolis of Tightsqueeze, Va | Registered: February 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/poli...ccain-uk-ambassador/

Former Vice President Joe Biden is reportedly planning to pick Cindy McCain, the wife of the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), to be the U.S. Ambassador to the U.K.

McCain, 66, a lifelong Republican and Anglophile, is credited with delivering the state of Arizona during the 2020 elections to the Democrats in the state where her husband served as Arizona’s senator from 1987 until his death from cancer in 2018, the Times of London reported.

“It’s hers if she wants it,” a Biden insider told the Times. “She delivered Arizona. They know that.”

“My husband John lived by a code: country first. We are Republicans, yes, but Americans foremost. There’s only one candidate in this race who stands up for our values as a nation, and that is @JoeBiden,” McCain tweeted in her endorsement in September.

She also created a video for the virtual Democratic National Convention in August, highlighting her late husband’s friendship with Biden while endorsing the Democrat nominee.

It is unclear if McCain, who currently serves on the board of trustees of the McCain Institute for International Leadership at Arizona State University, wants the job.

Tony Gardner, former President Barack Obama’s ambassador to the EU, is also in the running for the post.

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
hunter wants to be ambassador to ukraine...maybe china. Wink

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Media reports Bribem fractured his foot.

Posts: 11744 | Location: Western Oklahoma | Registered: June 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of vthoky
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by roberth:
Media reports Bribem fractured his foot.

https://www.foxnews.com/politi...ng-with-dog-examined

God bless America.

Posts: 13495 | Location: The mountainous part of Hokie Nation! | Registered: July 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Former Vice President Joe Biden is reportedly planning to pick Cindy McCain, the wife of the late Sen. John McCain (R-AZ), to be the U.S. Ambassador to the U.K.

That's nice. Too bad it'll never happen. Because Biden will never be President. Delivered Arizona my ass.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Official Space Nerd
Picture of Hound Dog
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
quote:

That's nice. Too bad it'll never happen. Because Biden will never be President. Delivered Arizona my ass.

Yeah, all this useless talk of buyden's picks and choices, along with his proposed 'first 100 days' actions is pure tripe. NONE OF IT will ever happen.

Heck, the msm could blather on about Kanye West's 'cabinet picks' and I would pay the same amount of attention to them.

The msm is just trying to keep buyden's name out there, trying to distract from the China corruption stories, the fraud lawsuits, and the other legal proceedings. Even this thing about buyden's 'sprained foot' is suspect to me.

All the news about buyden's future 'presidential' policies is nothing but speculative fiction.

Fear God and Dread Nought
Admiral of the Fleet Sir Jacky Fisher

Posts: 21845 | Location: Hobbiton, The Shire, Middle Earth | Registered: September 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Ripley
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hound Dog:
..Even this thing about buyden's 'sprained foot' is suspect to me.

It does get the fact that he has a dog out there so yeah, that says all you need to know about him.

Set the controls for the heart of the Sun.

Posts: 8343 | Location: Flown-over country | Registered: December 25, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
How typical of how DEMs treat the black community:

https://www.breitbart.com/poli...-as-press-secretary/

Joe Biden announced that Obama administration alumna Jen Psaki would be his press secretary, bypassing his devoted campaign spokesperson and surrogate, Symone Sanders.

Sanders stood by Biden’s side through thick and thin, including the dark days after the Iowa caucuses and the New Hampshire primary, when he placed fourth and fifth, respectively. At one point, with the campaign unable to afford security, Sanders tackled a protester onstage herself

Sanders also fielded questions from reporters in the spin room after primary debates, which Biden never did himself.

Symone Sanders is black.

Do you remember Jen Psaki ? Wasn't she the one who kept saying the most stupid things every time she talked ?

Posts: 19572 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
I don’t think Biden is making these choices.

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29695 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:

Do you remember Jen Psaki ? Wasn't she the one who kept saying the most stupid things every time she talked ?

Between her and Marie Harf, I'm not sure who was dumber.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30408 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
basement stairs are not obiden's forte...

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
They lie about everything, Joe's injury is from anything other than playing with a dog.

Posts: 7453 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Unmanned Writer
Picture of LS1 GTO
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by pbslinger:
They lie about everything, Joe's injury is from anything other than playing with a dog.

Slipped getting off the toilet is more likely.

Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.

"If dogs don't go to Heaven, I want to go where they go" Will Rogers

Posts: 14038 | Location: It was Lat: 33.xxxx Lon: 44.xxxx now it's CA :( | Registered: March 22, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conservative Behind
Enemy Lines
Picture of synthplayer
posted Hide Post

"Even an atheist knows how to pronounce the name of this book of the Bible."

I found what you said riveting.

Posts: 10705 | Location: SF Bay Area | Registered: June 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post