SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Who is third in line to be President? The Speaker of the House.

Could it be that Pelosi is planning that Biden will win, be removed due to being mentally unfit, whoever is VP will have 'some reason' they can't assume the position and SHE will be President?

You're not the first to think about the possibility that Nancy Pelosi could become President...
but Para's right: it's a fairy tale.

Laurence Tribe is thinking about ballots not being counted (mail in) and the election not being decided:

Laurence Tribe: Nancy Pelosi becomes president if election isn't decided by Jan. 20

Harvard Law School professor Laurence Tribe claimed there is a chance that neither Joe Biden nor Donald Trump will be president for the next four years.

Tribe, who is a vocal critic of President Trump, argued that if the winner of the election is not determined by Jan. 20, 2021, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, the third in line for the presidency, would assume the office.

"They're trying to make it look chaotic, but there is a fail-safe mechanism built into the Constitution itself. And that is no matter how much dust [Trump] throws into the gears, at high noon on Jan. 20, 2021, if there has not been a new president elected, at that point, Nancy Pelosi, speaker of the House, becomes president of the United States," he said on MSNBC.

The premise of Tribe's argument is "unproven," according to Snopes, a fact-checking website that noted Pelosi may not necessarily get the nod if an election were not decided by Jan. 20.

"All of the enablers at that point would risk committing federal felonies if they were to exercise power which they no longer have because Trump would no longer be president," Tribe added. "That's the fail-safe. The Constitution is not designed to self-destroy, but it's designed to self-preserve. And the real game that I think Trump is playing is a game of making us all doubt that the system will hold."

Trump suggested last week that delaying the election could be an option, voicing concerns about the possibility of voter fraud through mail-in ballots being relied upon in many places during the coronavirus pandemic.

"With Universal Mail-In Voting (not Absentee Voting, which is good), 2020 will be the most INACCURATE & FRAUDULENT Election in history," the president tweeted last Thursday. "It will be a great embarrassment to the USA. Delay the Election until people can properly, securely and safely vote???"

Congress, not the president, has the power to change the date of a federal election, according to the Constitution.

https://www.washingtonexaminer...nt-decided-by-jan-20

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Be not wise in
thine own eyes
Picture of kimber1911
posted Hide Post
Joe was out of his basement yesterday for a bike ride.

Without a helmet! Oh my!

“We’re in a situation where we have put together, and you guys did it for our administration…President Obama’s administration before this. We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics,”
Pres. Select, Joe Biden

“Let’s go, Brandon” Kelli Stavast, 2 Oct. 2021

Posts: 5267 | Location: USA | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Glorious SPAM!
Picture of mbinky
posted Hide Post
quote:
"They're trying to make it look chaotic, but there is a fail-safe mechanism built into the Constitution itself. And that is no matter how much dust [Trump] throws into the gears, at high noon on Jan. 20, 2021, if there has not been a new president elected, at that point, Nancy Pelosi, speaker of the House, becomes president of the United States," he said on MSNBC.

He is assuming that the dems will still hold the house come 1 January 2021. The speaker could be Kevin McCarthy.

And quite frankly his whole premise is resistance fantasy in my opinion.

As for 'Ol Joe with no helmet, looks like his hospice nurse isn't wearing a mask either. I bet they cropped the training wheels out of the picture too Smile

Posts: 10635 | Registered: June 13, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of FiveFiveSixFan
posted Hide Post
quote:
I bet they cropped the training wheels out of the picture too

And the tow line between her bike and his.

Posts: 7314 | Registered: January 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
A little less cropped...

https://dailycaller.com/2020/0...ox-news-peter-doocy/

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24117 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
Joe was out of his basement yesterday for a bike ride.

What an absolute shithead.

I gotta admit though, the Peter Doocey quip was pretty funny.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
that image reminds me of dangling a carrot, creepy joe trying to catch up to the attractive female to smell her hair.

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Rick Lee
posted Hide Post
If the VP candidate has been picked, I'm pretty sure Biden had nothing at all to do with it. It was (or will be) decided by others and they may have just told Biden, "It's done. We'll tell you when it's time to start preparing to read the statement we'll upload into your teleprompter. Stay tuned."

Posts: 3540 | Location: Cave Creek, AZ | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
And the Biden team is looking closely at this tramp:

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
If the VP candidate has been picked, I'm pretty sure Biden had nothing at all to do with it. It was (or will be) decided by others and they may have just told Biden, "It's done. We'll tell you when it's time to start preparing to read the statement we'll upload into your teleprompter. Stay tuned."
Correct. Joe can't handle questions like, "What did I have for dinner?" or "Why do I feel wet?".
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:

Jim
Oh please dear god, let them pick this woman. She'd be a gift to us and President Trump.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Crusty old
curmudgeon
Picture of Jimbo54
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:
Originally posted by Rick Lee:
Correct. Joe can't handle questions like, "What did I have for dinner?" or "Why do I feel wet?".
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo54:

Jim
Oh please dear god, let them pick this woman. She'd be a gift to us and President Trump.

That's true with all that are on the list, but you're right about Harris, she's a treasure trove of leftist BS.

Jim

"If you can't be a good example, then you'll have to be a horrible warning" -Catherine Aird

Posts: 9791 | Location: The right side of Washington State | Registered: September 14, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
C’mon man!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Gov. Whitmer went to Delaware to meet with Biden last weekend.
Wonder if she brought her mask.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16093 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of az4783054
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

So she's not beneath begging for the job...or she's claiming % of African American? Big Grin

Posts: 11194 | Location: Somewhere north of a hot humid hell in the summer. | Registered: January 09, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ersatzknarf
posted Hide Post
Wondering what % Lurch is our overlord tyrant whitmer?

Posts: 4917 | Registered: June 06, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
Kamala Harris is still in the running? Good Lord. Remember that the left tends to exalt their failures, gentlemen, and ask yourselves whether being selected or not being selected as Biden's running mate would more effectively torpedo that jackass' career. Whichever it is, IMHO, that's what we really want.

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
And NOW she would agree to be his running mate? GMAFB.... Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
delicately calloused
Picture of darthfuster
posted Hide Post
Not the first time she prostituted herself to achieve higher office...

You’re a lying dog-faced pony soldier

Posts: 29702 | Location: Highland, Ut. | Registered: May 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Stank ho

Posts: 107603 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by az4783054:
quote:
Originally posted by YooperSigs:

So she's not beneath begging for the job...or she's claiming % of African American? Big Grin
Man I'm loving this. Biden specifically said his pick would be a woman of 'color', As such he cemented to Rice, Harris, Abrams (oh please, oh please, oh please), or Bass. He picks a white woman and he might as well concede the race right now as he's already wet on the black community a bunch of late.

Sooooooooooooooooo, ole Joe picks a white woman and loses, or he picks one of the aforementioned moronic black women and he...wait for it...loses. I'm just loving the hell out this right now. Smile

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post