SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of Leemur
posted Hide Post
The bike was sabotaged

imagehost

Posts: 13742 | Location: Shenandoah Valley, VA | Registered: October 16, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
15 Illegal Aliens on Terror Watch List Were Apprehended at Southern Border in May

The May figure marked a record for Customs and Border Patrol

https://nationalfile.com/15-il...thern-border-in-may/

Border Patrol agents apprehended 15 illegal aliens listed on the FBI’s terror watch list in May, a record number. The potential terrorists were among 239,416 migrants encountered at the southern border last month, according to a breakdown of Customs and Border Patrol figures first reported by the Washington Times.
The total number of May border crossings represents the highest number of illegal alien encounters ever recorded in one month. More than 1.5 million migrant encounters have been recorded at the Southern Border in 2022, according to Border Patrol figures published Wednesday.

“The big worry is with the chaos down there, when you have these kinds of people coming to the border, you have to assume that some of them got in,” Todd Bensman, author of “America’s Covert Border War,” told the Washington Times.

Bensman, who was responsible for tracking suspected terrorists on the southern border during his time with the Texas Department of Public Safety, said the average used to be one or two every few months.

Mark Morgan, who served as CBP commissioner during the Trump Administration, said the terror watch list migrant encounters represents a growing national security threat.

“I’m concerned that the next terrorist attacker is already in the United States because of this administration’s open border policies,” Morgan told the Washington Times.

In a high-profile example, an Iraqi man living in Ohio was arrested on suspicion of plotting an assassination attempt on former President George W. Bush. Part of the would-be assassin’s plan involved the smuggling of four ISIS-linked extremists across the southern border.

The number of migrant encounters has increased every month in 2022, according to the New York Post.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
And now we are punishing border patrol agents for doing their jobs. Morale is at an all time low and they are understaffed. Thanks Joe!

Posts: 17234 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Gracie Allen is my
personal savior!
posted Hide Post
^^^ When doing exactly what you're trained and ordered to do with issued equipment in a responsible and humane way is the worst thing you could possibly do because it makes your superiors look bad...

Posts: 27293 | Location: Deep in the heart of the brush country, and closing on that #&*%!?! roadrunner. Really. | Registered: February 05, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Tuckerrnr1
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5737 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of 2012BOSS302
posted Hide Post

Donald Trump is not a politician, he is a leader, politicians are a dime a dozen, leaders are priceless.

Posts: 3791 | Location: Idaho | Registered: January 26, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jimbo Jones
posted Hide Post
“All kidding aside, I don’t think it is, I was talking to Larry Summers this morning,” he said. “There’s nothing inevitable about a recession.”

Its inevitable if you dont do anything about it, Slow Joe the Pedo. Inflation caused by too much stimulus money + high energy prices that you caused starting on day 1 of your "selection" plus the fed waiting until inflation was near double digits to respond...

quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
Asshole Roll Eyes

Is it just me or does this guy take A LOT of time off?

Biden Scolds Reporter for Asking If Recession Is Inevitable as Increasing Number of Economists Say Recession Imminent

---------------------------------------
It's like my brain's a tree and you're those little cookie elves.

Posts: 3625 | Location: Cary, NC | Registered: February 26, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jimbo Jones:
“All kidding aside, I don’t think it is, I was talking to Larry Summers this morning,” he said. “There’s nothing inevitable about a recession.”

Its inevitable if you don't do anything about it...
Nah, at this point a recession is baked in. We're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far down that economic road to avoid it now. And this administration is way to dumb to do anything to cushion the blow or shorten the duration.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
would not care
to elaborate
Picture of sse
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:

Nah, at this point a recession is baked in. We're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too far down that economic road to avoid it now. And this administration is way to dumb to do anything to cushion the blow or shorten the duration.

The sad truth.

Posts: 2765 | Location: USA | Registered: June 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Shall Not Be Infringed
Picture of nhracecraft
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by bigdeal:
quote:

Of course we could just as likely go right past the recession to a 'Depression' instead! Mad

If Some is Good, and More is Better.....then Too Much, is Just Enough !!
Trump 2024....Save America!
"May Almighty God bless the United States of America" - parabellum 7/26/20
Live Free or Die!

Posts: 8880 | Location: New Hampshire | Registered: October 29, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Never miss an opportunity
to be Batman!
Picture of jsbcody
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3935 | Location: St.Louis County MO | Registered: October 13, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Biden Hack Gets Brutal Fact Check by CBS News Over Lie Putin’s War is ‘Biggest Single Driver of Inflation’

https://beckernews.com/biden-h...-of-inflation-45469/

The White House is persisting in its lie that skyrocketing inflation in the United States is due to Putin’s war against Ukraine. But on Sunday, CBS News’ “Face the Nation” completely debunked the Biden administration’s inflation lies. Watch:

“So a number of economists,” Margaret Brennan began. “I want to put up chart of inflation here for our audience to see measured by the consumer price index. So from the beginning of the pandemic through now, and as you can see, the tick up began good year before the war Ukraine began, a number of economists, including at the San Francisco Fed, have said that the tremendous fiscal spending that went underway the 6 trillion in two years, did add to that.”

“Including, as you can see right on there, the 2 trillion that the Biden administration pushed through in the Spring of 2021,” CBS’s report went on. “So when people look at that and they say, ‘well, the White House told us that inflation would be transitory, the White House told us we could go through with this kind of spending, we’d be fine.’ Even when Democrats within your own party were warning, this would add to inflation, how do you win credibility here to the public? And say, this time we are not wrong.”

Brian Deese, the Biden administration’s National Economic Council Director, ignored the brutal fact check and continued lying.

“Well, you just have to look around the world today to recognize that the two principle drivers of inflation are the pandemic and Putin,” Deese said. “We’re seeing this everywhere. It is a global phenomenon. As I mentioned in the UK, inflations hit 9%, right?”

But in June, Fox News’ Peter Doocy wrecked this Biden administration talking point in a confrontation with White House Press Secretary Karine Jean-Pierre.

“Why is the president saying that inflation is worse everywhere, but here?” Doocy asked.

“Because what we have seen across the globe, first of all, inflation is a global challenge, as we have said,” KJP replied. “It is, it is, it is, it is caused by clearly the pandemic, this once in a generation pandemic that we are coming out of, and also most recently, the war, that, that Putin started in Ukraine that has caused inflation, as we look at food and as we look at gas prices.”

“So if you look at globally other countries and if you look at where we are economically, when you think about the group of seven, the G7, we are in a much stronger place than we are economically than, than the rest,” she claimed.

“He says… inflation is worse everywhere but here,” Doocy pointed out. “That’s not true. U.S. has worse inflation than Germany, France, Japan, Canada, India, Italy, Saudi Arabia…Why is he saying that?”

“Well, I think what we are saying is that when you talk about inflation, it is a global thing,” she doubled down. “And it is not just about the United States. This is something that everyone is feeling, because of coming out of a once-in-a-lifetime pandemic. Because of the war that Russia has started in Ukraine.”

Yet the record shows that not only did almost all of the inflation occur prior to Putin launching his invasion of Ukraine, but the Biden administration has lied repeatedly about inflation. Watch this devastating montage from RNC Research:

It’s clear that the Biden administration is trying to cover its tracks after fueling inflation with its reckless spending. The question Americans need to ask themselves is: Why?

Is the rampant inflation an intentional aspect of the Democrats attempting to transform the economy into one that is centrally planned by corrupt Washington politicians? After all, Biden recently all-but-admitted that the soaring gas prices are part of the administration’s green energy push that is accompanying its disastrous energy policies. It’s worth thinking about.

Posts: 12681 | Registered: January 17, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Shaql
posted Hide Post
That's why the left hates Trump so bad. He put their plan and spending on hold for 4 years. Even if another R wins in 2024, the vitriol is going to be record-setting compared to Trump.

Hedley Lamarr: Wait, wait, wait. I'm unarmed.
Bart: Alright, we'll settle this like men, with our fists.
Hedley Lamarr: Sorry, I just remembered . . . I am armed.

Posts: 6852 | Location: Atlanta | Registered: April 23, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

Posts: 33802 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post

posted Hide Post
Cut the gas taxes asshole.

In Washington State we pay .49 a gallon in state taxes. The roads suck and it takes me 1 hour to drive 20 miles home after work.

The butcher with the sharpest knife has the warmest heart.

Posts: 13399 | Location: Bottom of Lake Washington | Registered: March 06, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lawyers, Guns
and Money
Picture of chellim1
posted Hide Post
quote:
Now this dickhead is blaming gas stations!
If I recall correctly, these gas station owners are making PENNIES on a gallon of gas. Roll Eyes

That's right.
The price at the pump isn't based on what it cost the gas station owner for what is in his big tanks, but on what it will cost him to re-fill them.

"Some things are apparent. Where government moves in, community retreats, civil society disintegrates and our ability to control our own destiny atrophies. The result is: families under siege; war in the streets; unapologetic expropriation of property; the precipitous decline of the rule of law; the rapid rise of corruption; the loss of civility and the triumph of deceit. The result is a debased, debauched culture which finds moral depravity entertaining and virtue contemptible."
-- Justice Janice Rogers Brown

"The United States government is the largest criminal enterprise on earth."
-rduckwor

Posts: 24108 | Location: St. Louis, MO | Registered: April 03, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by braillediver:
Cut the gas taxes asshole.

In Washington State we pay .49 a gallon in state taxes. The roads suck and it takes me 1 hour to drive 20 miles home after work.

I predict the federal gas tax will be suspended and many states will suspend their state gas tax for a while.

But Pennsylvania will never. Why you ask? It has become a slush fund for the Pennsylvania State police budget and for many Democrat projects, they cannot, will not turn those taps off.

I think we now have the highest gas tax in the entire country it’s something like $.75 or something on a gallon of gas. It’s sickening when you recall it was a Republican governor who scammed us into this, promising that all the roads and bridges would be replaced and repaired.

None of that happened. Mad

safe & sound
Picture of a1abdj
posted Hide Post
quote:
If I recall correctly, these gas station owners are making PENNIES on a gallon of gas.

The government makes more per gallon than anybody else. Who's greedy?

www.zykansafe.com

Posts: 15716 | Location: St. Charles, MO, USA | Registered: September 22, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post