SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Strambo:

Now, its like Jeb! had a labotomy.

Loose lips sink ships

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of coltchris
posted Hide Post

Talk is cheap - except when Congress does it.

Personally, I carry a gun because I'm too young to die and too old to
take an ass whoopin'

NRA Life Member

Posts: 240 | Location: NW Michigan | Registered: June 30, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of RichardC
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nosticks:
quote:
Originally posted by kimber1911:
I am not certain the Democratic Presidential candidate is in the race yet.

Joe's job is to be a place holder. As the buffoons fall from the race one by one the real candidate will arrive sometime before the end of the year. He is to entertain everyone until then. Michele will be here shortly.

Oh my God, what a fucking nightmare!
---apologies to Mona Lisa Vito

Posts: 15894 | Location: Florida | Registered: June 23, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unhyphenated American
Picture of Floyd D. Barber
posted Hide Post

__________________________________________________________________________________
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Always remember that others may hate you but those who hate you don't win unless you hate them. And then you destroy yourself.
Richard M Nixon

It's nice to be important, it's more important to be nice.
Billy Joe Shaver

NRA Life Member

Posts: 7353 | Location: Between the Moon and New York City. | Registered: November 27, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Conveniently located directly
above the center of the Earth
Picture of signewt
posted Hide Post
No fan of Biden, yet his performance reminds of the Big Top show years ago where the clown car speeds about the main ring picking up all them other clowns but not the Sleepy Joe clown....

**************~~~~~~~~~~
"I've been on this rock too long to bother with these liars any more."
~SIGforum advisor~
"When the pain of staying the same outweighs the pain of change, then change will come."~~sigmonkey

Posts: 9855 | Location: sunny Orygun | Registered: September 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/2020...re-are-u-s-citizens/

Biden yesterday:

“Why in god’s name shouldn’t we provide an $8,000 tax credit for everybody who has childcare costs,”

“It would put 720 million women back into the work force.”

xxxxxxxxxxxx

entire U.S. population is about 330 million

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
https://www.breitbart.com/2020...re-are-u-s-citizens/

Biden yesterday:

“Why in god’s name shouldn’t we provide an $8,000 tax credit for everybody who has childcare costs,”

“It would put 720 million women back into the work force.”

xxxxxxxxxxxx

entire U.S. population is about 330 million

In all fairness he's only trying to account for the additional illegal immigrants he intends to let in.

Posts: 1963 | Location: Indiana or Florida depending on season  | Registered: March 18, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Unapologetic Old
School Curmudgeon
Picture of Lord Vaalic
posted Hide Post
Leave no Corn Pop behind

Don't weep for the stupid, or you will be crying all day

Posts: 10729 | Location: TN | Registered: December 18, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Corn Pop for VP! Would reduce and dilute the corruption on the dim ticket.

Posts: 7458 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
Oh, the irony

Biden's campaign likely coming to an end, thanks to Clinton-linked Ukraine bombshell, Nunes says
quote:
Nunes, speaking to anchor Maria Bartiromo, said a whistleblower's allegation that President Trump had acted inappropriately during a July 25 phone call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy will ultimately backfire, and shine a light on Biden's own misconduct. CNN later acknowledged that the whistleblower had no first-hand knowledge of the call, and a top Ukrainian official on Saturday defended Trump's conduct.
Nunes may be correct, but perhaps not, but either way, I think that at this point, the DNC is looking for any excuse to shitcan Fadin' Joe.

If Nunes is right, isn't the irony delicious? A "whistleblower" Roll Eyes spies on a sitting POTUS and in the process, knocks out the front runner for the dem nomination. Cool

And this comes right on the heels of another setback for the Trump haters who were hoping that "THIS IS IT!":

Ukraine foreign minister defends Trump's call with Zelenskiy: 'I think there was no pressure'

Ha ha. Fuck you right where you breathe. Razz

I hope the leftists have gotten so frustrated in not being able to harm President Trump that they start jumping out of windows or slitting their wrists. Karma, bitchez!!

Gonna be Warren facing President Trump, which means that The Donald will have yet another chance to deny "the first female President" her "rightful victory". Razz

Posts: 107611 | Registered: January 20, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden:

"In prison the determination should be that your sexual identity is defined by what you say it is not what in fact the prison says it is.

In that case, you should be entitled, also, to Ob-Gyn"

https://www.redstate.com/strei...erously-stupid-idea/

Posts: 19578 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
^^^^^
Can you imagine the "State Appointed" ObGyn in the prison?

"OK, ma'am...please get on the table and put your feet in the stirrups."

"WHAT THE....?!?!?!? Ma'am!! Errr...Sir? Errr...Ma'am?? I think I found your problem! Are you aware you have a TWIG AND BERRIES????"

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of bigdeal
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by erj_pilot:
^^^^^
Can you imagine the "State Appointed" ObGyn in the prison?

"OK, ma'am...please get on the table and put your feet in the stirrups."

"WHAT THE....?!?!?!? Ma'am!! Errr...Sir? Errr...Ma'am?? I think I found your problem! Are you aware you have a TWIG AND BERRIES????"
More importantly, can you imagine the number of male inmates who would petition to be moved to a women's prison because all of a sudden they identify as a woman. Nah, don't see any real issues there. Roll Eyes I think its time for Uncle joe's nap.

-----------------------------
Guns are awesome because they shoot solid lead freedom. Every man should have several guns. And several dogs, because a man with a cat is a woman. Kurt Schlichter

Posts: 33845 | Location: Orlando, FL | Registered: April 30, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
quarter MOA visionary
Picture of smschulz
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:
Joe Biden:

"In prison the determination should be that your sexual identity is defined by what you say it is not what in fact the prison says it is.

In that case, you should be entitled, also, to Ob-Gyn"

https://www.redstate.com/strei...erously-stupid-idea/

Ironically and oddly enough I stumbled on to some for lack of a better term "prison life" videos recently.
I am fascinated by the stories and how the prison groups mostly by race run the "yard".
Don't know how it is for gal-prison but they do not put up with ANY of the sex stuff > at all.
If you are so inclined you better get put in PC aka protective custody.
So Biden has no clue, that is for sure.

Posts: 22910 | Location: Houston, TX | Registered: June 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
See? These people don't think ten seconds ahead.

Here's the result of the latest blind "GET TRUMP!" insanity:

Ukraine controversy turns into double-edged sword for Biden
quote:
President Trump’s allies are leaning into the controversy over a phone call between Trump and Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky, gambling that the increased attention to the story could actually hurt the president’s potential 2020 rival Joe Biden.

For days, Democrats have seized on allegations that Trump in July pressured Zelensky to investigate Biden family dealings – using military aid as leverage – and cited the reports to revive calls for the president's impeachment.

But the firestorm, apparently related to a still-secret whistleblower complaint, has, in turn, opened the door for Republicans to revisit the original controversy involving Joe Biden's son Hunter. Further, they allege, the details of that story suggest Biden did the same thing Trump is accused of doing -- leveraging military aid to pressure Ukraine.
Before this stupid and false "whistleblower" nonsense, who was talking about this stuff about Biden and his son? Who's talking about it now? I guess leftists aren't familiar with the old saw "Let sleeping dogs lie."

Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
There's something very not right with this creepy guy. At all.

We have a local Philly conservative talk radio guy named Rich Zeoli who has been hitting this BS "Corn Pop" story from Creepy Joe pretty hard and this morning he's playing audio from that same speech with the Corn Pop story that has Biden talking about how his lifeguard-legs were hairy back then but turned blonde in the sun and all the little black kids liked to stroke them in the water and watch his leg hair move. Then he proceeds to say something to the effect that he enjoyed regularly letting these little kids sit on his lap there at the pool. WTF, man! Eek

Audio here in this podcast if you want to hear it, no one else seems to be talking about this creepy-ass shit right now:

Joe Biden and His Hairy Legs Are Scarier Than Pennywise the Clown

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
Mike Gallagher was hitting Creepy 1/4-brain Joe pretty hard this morning too. He was talking about and had sound bites of that asshole withholding $1 buh buh buh BILLION in aid to the Ukraine if they wouldn't fire their top prosecutor. Seems the prosecutor was leading a corruption probe regarding a natural gas firm where Biden's son was employed as a board member. Follow the freaking money, people!!!

I hope that wrinkled, dried-up sunuvabitch chokes on his own spittle... Mad

https://thehill.com/opinion/wh...sed-probe-is-revived

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Peace through
superior firepower
Picture of parabellum
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
... Biden talking about how his lifeguard-legs were hairy back then but turned blonde in the sun and all the little black kids liked to stroke them in the water and watch his leg hair move. Then he proceeds to say something to the effect that he enjoyed regularly letting these little kids sit on his lap there at the pool.

Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by PASig:
There's something very not right with this creepy guy. At all.

We have a local Philly conservative talk radio guy named Rich Zeoli ...

I love Zeoli. His radio show is hilarious but also very informative. I listen to him even when I'm home in Utah and away from Philly.

His bit about Bernie being a batman villian had me in tears. He's also the one who originally coined the name "America's mother-in-law" when referring to Elizabeth Warren.

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30410 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Get my pies
outta the oven!

Picture of PASig
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:

I love Zeoli. His radio show is hilarious but also very informative. I listen to him even when I'm home in Utah and away from Philly.

His bit about Bernie being a batman villian had me in tears. He's also the one who originally coined the name "America's mother-in-law" when referring to Elizabeth Warren.

Yes, I do believe you are right. And he also was using the term "The Lesser Cuomo" long before anyone picked up on that. He'll go national in another few years.

I give Creepy Joe until maybe Thanksgiving to pack it in. He's finished, he's just not realized it yet.

Posts: 33815 | Location: Pennsylvania | Registered: November 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post