SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire
Page 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 628
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Joe Biden on the campaign trail: "If you like your health care plan, ..." // Biden demands immediate Israel ceasefire Login/Join 
Probably on a trip
Picture of furlough
posted Hide Post
I love it.

Joey Bidet was always seen as the "electable" candidate among the crazies on the left. He was going to ride OBummer's coattails and just cruise to victory.

Now they are seeing...this is his - what - fourth? - run for the Presidency? And he's never made it to the big show? How is this run better?

The long knives are out for Biden.

They already tanked Bernie last time around and they will do it again.

Pocahantas will be the nominee and it will be glorious to watch her go down as bad as Mondale did in 84.

This and no other is the root from which a tyrant springs; when he first appears above ground he is a protector.
Plato

Posts: 1773 | Location: Texas! | Registered: June 13, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
Warren and likely Castro as running mate.

Posts: 7457 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
^^^^^^^^^^^^
I thought Fidel was dead.

Posts: 17238 | Location: Stuck at home | Registered: January 02, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Edge seeking
Sharp blade!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ZSMICHAEL:
^^^^^^^^^^^^
I thought Fidel was dead.

The owl says: Whoolian?

Posts: 7457 | Location: Over the hills and far away | Registered: January 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Krazeehorse
posted Hide Post
I hope you guys are right about Warren but I fear you are not.

Be careful what you tolerate. You are teaching people how to treat you.

Posts: 5685 | Location: Ohio | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
A reminder of a report about an incident in 2016

https://www.washingtonexaminer...s-rental-car-in-2016

A police report said that Joe Biden’s son Hunter Biden returned a rental car in Arizona that contained a cocaine pipe days before the 2016 presidential election, according to a new report.

Hunter Biden, whose legal first name is Robert, also left credit cards, a driver's license, a Delaware attorney general badge, a cellphone, and a U.S. Secret Service business card in the car, according to the police report

He had rented the car from Hertz in California and it was returned in Prescott, Ariz., after hours. The car keys were not properly deposited in a drop box, but left in the car's gas tank compartment.

In addition to “a small white and brown pipe approximately 3-4 inches long,” an officer also found “a small ziplock bag with a white powdery substance inside all sitting on the passenger seat.”

A man who called himself "Joseph McGee" called Hertz the next morning to tell the company where the keys were left, saying “his friend was feeling sick so they didn’t know what to do.”

Fingerprints were not found on the pipe, which officials determined was used to smoke cocaine.

Prescott Police Department officials were unable to reach Hunter Biden and, after an investigation, declined to prosecute.

In 2017, his then-wife Kathleen stated in divorce papers he spent "extravagantly on his own interests (including drugs, alcohol, prostitutes, strip clubs, and gifts for women with whom he has sexual relations)."

Posts: 19577 | Registered: July 21, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
@JoeBiden confirms Hunter will appear w/him on the campaign trail & plans on teaching at a West Coast law school next year.

https://twitter.com/chrisjdmar.../1179823692035100672

Hunter Biden teaching at a law school. ??

Biden seems very subdued in the video

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
have you heard of Jim Biden ?

Joe Biden's younger brother

https://www.knoxnews.com/story...ael-frey/1865866001/

from 2 Aug 2019

Tennessee businessman Michael Frey couldn’t believe his good fortune.

Jim Biden, the brother of former Vice President Joe Biden, had just handed him a business card and a promise to sell Frey’s rural health care plan not only to investors but also the White House.

And Michael Lewitt, a hedge fund manager whose claims of money management expertise had landed him on the pages of Forbes magazine and The New York Times, was offering to find loads of cash, too.

Stick with us, Frey says they told him, and you’ll get rich and change the state of rural health care in America.

Instead, Frey alleges in a U.S. District Court lawsuit, Jim Biden and Lewitt stole his plan and tried to drive the McMinnville businessman into bankruptcy.

“They repeatedly assured (Frey) that investment capital originating from and flowing through foreign entities was not only certain, but was imminent,” attorney Robert A. Peal wrote. “And Biden promised (Frey’s) Intensive Outpatient Model would play an integral role in health care policy at the highest levels of the United States government.

“But it was all a fraud,” Peal wrote.

Frey and his business partner Dr. Mohannad Azzam are suing Biden, Lewitt and Lewitt’s The Third Friday Total Return Fund hedge fund, as well as the Platinum Group USA hedge fund and its owner Amer Rustom, and Americore Health rural hospital operator and owner Grant White.

The lawsuit accuses the quartet of businessmen and their firms of deception and fraud and includes copies of text messages and emails as evidence. Attorney George Mesires, listed as attorney of record for all defendants, said Thursday he had no immediate comment. Rustom, White and Biden did not return phone messages Thursday.

The lawsuit was filed July 22. The defendants must file an answer by mid-August but have not yet done so.

The lawsuit takes direct aim at Biden, painting him as a con artist who uses his ties to his brother — now a Democratic candidate for president — to lure his victims. The suit portrays Lewitt as a bully who uses threats of lawsuits to keep victims at bay.

xxxxxxxxxxxxx

I've read multiple stories on this matter from diff sources

lawsuit:

https://www.politico.com/f/?id...c6-af6d-fffb10540001

Banned
posted Hide Post
Joe Biden strikes me as the type of guy that would throw anyone under the bus if there would be some sort of "gain" in it for him. Totally untrustworthy. You know....a real prick.

Posts: 1396 | Registered: August 25, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The whole Biden clan seems like a corporation of con men.

Posts: 3596 | Location: Texas Hill Country | Registered: July 24, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
He'll be back in the Arc before long. Some of the most beautiful horse and farm country in America. And we'll hear about him as we do of Jimmy. Sporadically.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tinker Sailor Soldier Pie
Picture of Balzé Halzé
posted Hide Post
If it is a conflict of interest now if Joe Biden were to become president, why wasn't it a conflict of interest then when Joe Biden was actually Vice President?

Hunter Biden Steps Down from Chinese Board Amid Trump Attacks
By Stephanie Baker
October 13, 2019, 7:08 AM EDT

Hunter Biden is stepping down from the board of a Chinese-backed private equity company and promising to forego all foreign work if his father, former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, is elected president in 2020.

After months of keeping a relatively low-profile as President Donald Trump leveled a barrage of unsubstantiated accusations of corruption at him, the younger Biden is publicly vowing to avoid any conflict of interest.

Link

~Alan

Acta Non Verba
NRA Life Member (Patron)
God, Family, Guns, Country

Men will fight and die to protect women... because women protect everything else. ~Andrew Klavan

"Once there was only dark. If you ask me, light is winning." ~Rust Cohle

Posts: 30409 | Location: Elv. 7,000 feet, Utah | Registered: October 29, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Nosce te ipsum
Picture of Woodman
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Balzé Halzé:
Hunter Biden Steps Down from Chinese Board Amid Trump Attacks - By Stephanie Baker

Hunter Biden is stepping down from the board of a Chinese-backed private equity company and promising to forego all foreign work
> > > if < < < his father, former U.S. Vice President Joe Biden, is elected president in 2020.

...Link
"Sleepy Joe" ??? Razz Big Grin Ha-ha-ha! Sleep Joe president?

When your own son uses the "IF" word ... Roll Eyes

Not even of Nabisco! Maybe the PTA, but only for the snack trays he'd supply.

Posts: 8759 | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/...companys-bo-n2554315

Former Vice President Joe Biden's Deputy Campaign Manager, Kate Bedingfield

During the interview she made a rather shocking admission: Hunter Biden received permission from the Obama White House to sit on the Ukrainian oil company's board of directors.

Bedingfield: "in 2014 the White House cleared Hunter serving on that board,"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

odd that Joe Biden hasn't mentioned that

Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by sdy:

Bedingfield: "in 2014 the White House cleared Hunter serving on that board,"

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

odd that Joe Biden hasn't mentioned that
And government being government, there would be a stack of paperwork to corroborate that claim. Legal opinions, justifications, etc.

I would love it if they could point me to all the 'investigations' that have 'cleared' the Bidens. They talk about it a lot, but never point to them dirctly.

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
bigger government
= smaller citizen
Picture of Veeper
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by RHINOWSO:

I would love it if they could point me to all the 'investigations' that have 'cleared' the Bidens. They talk about it a lot, but never point to them dirctly.

Kind of like how they can all just spew stuff like, "Trumps crimes are everywhere." "He's a lawless president" "He lies all the time"

Okay cite me one.

"They're everywhere if you'd care to look."

Okay. Please show me one.

"If you're not going to go research, I'm not going to help you."

Yeah okay. Good one. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

“The urge to save humanity is almost always only a false-face for the urge to rule it.”—H.L. Mencken

Posts: 9159 | Location: West Michigan | Registered: April 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
https://www.breitbart.com/2020...y-over-foreign-ties/

Hunter Biden, former Vice President Joe Biden’s youngest son, made his first public appearance this past weekend amid mounting controversy over his business ties to China and Ukraine.

The 49-year-old, who had disappeared from public view since the launch of his father’s campaign in April, sat down for an exclusive interview with ABC News at his home in Los Angeles, California. The interview, which will air on Tuesday—before the fourth Democrat presidential primary debate , was reportedly extensive, with no questions “off limits.”

wishing we
were congress
posted Hide Post
too long to summarize

Quite a list of Hunter Biden getting rich activities from 2007

https://www.nationalreview.com...prehensive-timeline/

Hunter Biden had been employed as a consultant to the Delaware bank MBNA, with a $100,000-a-year retainer

The bank hired him fresh out of law school and in less than two years promoted him to senior vice president

that's just the beginning

posted Hide Post
quote:
Prescott Police Department officials were unable to reach Hunter Biden and, after an investigation, declined to prosecute.

Hard to conduct an investigation when you don't interview the prime suspect.

Posts: 7019 | Registered: April 02, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Go ahead punk, make my day
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Veeper:
"If you're not going to go research, I'm not going to help you."
"Which means you have exactly DICK for real evidence" <--- my typical response.

Which usual leads to a TRIGGERING of various severity.

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Posts: 45798 | Registered: July 12, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post