SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    Alcoholic Neighbor - Drunk Driver - Advice?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Alcoholic Neighbor - Drunk Driver - Advice? Login/Join 
Ignored facts
still exist
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Beancooker:

They go out off roading one day. Plastered when they leave the house. They head up Mingus Mountain and drive off the road. He stops and the truck is good and stuck. Ford F-250 with a diesel, long bed, four door. It’s a big truck. Each time I try to get up the mountain to recover the truck, he wants to get plowed first. Each time, I rescind my offer as he’s way to drunk to try a vehicle recover with. The truck is stuck at a 45° angle or better, with a good chance of roll over if not pulled off the mountain correctly.
Six weeks later, him and a couple guys from work go recover the truck. All partying and having a great time, none in the condition to recover the truck. This is a pretty new truck and it’s pretty nice. What they brought down the mountain was pretty destroyed. They didn’t roll it, but it came down with no less than $20k in body damage.
He borrowed recovery gear from some of us neighbors and left some of the chains on the mountain.

He left the truck there for 6 weeks???. Wow. Must be a very remote area. around here the truck would have been stripped down pretty good by thieves.

----------------------
Let's Go Brandon!

Posts: 10909 | Location: 45 miles from the Pacific Ocean | Registered: February 28, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post