SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Knew This Day was Coming - A Few Photos
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Knew This Day was Coming - A Few Photos Login/Join 
Legalize the Constitution
Picture of TMats
posted Hide Post
I just learned that your name is Greg. There’s not much a friend can say at a time like this, especially one with a SigForum relationship. Greg, know that your brothers and sisters in the Forum grieve with you and wish you peace and comfort.

Posts: 13260 | Location: Wyoming | Registered: January 10, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss.
My wife passed away from cancer 1 year and 3 month ago at age 61.

PC

Posts: 1338 | Location: NW Wyoming | Registered: November 23, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43884 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Not really from Vienna
Picture of arfmel
posted Hide Post
My heartfelt condolences, brother.

Posts: 26905 | Location: Jerkwater, Texas | Registered: January 30, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sorry for your loss.

End of Earth: 2 Miles
Upper Peninsula: 4 Miles

Posts: 16091 | Location: Marquette MI | Registered: July 08, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No good deed
goes unpunished
Picture of cheesegrits
posted Hide Post
My deepest sympathies go out to you and your family.

Posts: 2680 | Location: The Carolinas | Registered: June 08, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
I'd rather have luck
than skill any day
Picture of mjlennon
posted Hide Post
Thank you for sharing with us. I hope that doing so somehow made it easier for you both, sounds like it did.

Of course you have my condolences as well. I think I speak for anyone and everyone, I wish there was something we could do or say to make it easier. There's little to say. I recall I was still grieving my father's death, a woman at my son's elementary school told me it'd get easier each day that passed. I thought it sweet of her to say at the time, but I didn't really know how to process that. She was right; you'll never forget the pain, but it does dull over time.

Posts: 1827 | Location: Fayetteville, Georgia | Registered: December 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't Panic
Picture of joel9507
posted Hide Post
Condolences to you and your family on her passing.

Posts: 15031 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: October 15, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
This Space for Rent
Picture of ugeesta
posted Hide Post
Sorry for you loss

We will never know world peace, until three people can simultaneously look each other straight in the eye

Liberals are like pussycats and Twitter is Trump's laser pointer to keep them busy while he takes care of business - Rey HRH.

Posts: 5752 | Location: Colorado | Registered: April 20, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Fool for the City
Picture of MRMATT
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." George Washington.

Posts: 5292 | Location: Pottstown, PA | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Don't burn
the day away
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences.

Posts: 2074 | Location: Worcester County, MA  | Registered: December 05, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Imagination and focus
become reality
posted Hide Post
Sincere condolences to you and your family.

Posts: 6620 | Location: Northwest Indiana | Registered: August 15, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by nhtagmember:
thank you all

this has been difficult and I will need quite awhile to process all of this

a big part of my life is gone

I can't imagine. My condolences for your loss.

Posts: 5742 | Location: Chicago | Registered: August 18, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Alienator
Picture of SIG4EVA
posted Hide Post
So sorry for your loss.

SIG556 Classic
P220 Carry SAS Gen 2 SAO
SP2022 9mm German Triple Serial
P938 SAS
P365 FDE

Psalm 118:24 "This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it"

Posts: 7071 | Location: NC | Registered: March 16, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Very sad to read

My deepest thoughts with you and all family

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Live today as if it may be your last and learn today as if you will live forever

Posts: 6226 | Location: New Orleans...outside the levees, fishing in the Rigolets | Registered: October 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
My sincere condolences to you and family

Posts: 455 | Location: Marblehead ohio | Registered: January 05, 2020Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of valkyrie1
posted Hide Post
My condolences to you and the family....

Posts: 2306 | Location: Florida | Registered: March 01, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Happiness is
Vectored Thrust
Picture of mojojojo
posted Hide Post
I am sorry for your loss. My sincere condolences

Icarus flew too close to the sun, but at least he flew.

Posts: 6731 | Location: North Carolina | Registered: April 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of erj_pilot
posted Hide Post
My prayers are for peace and comfort to you and yours. I am so sorry for your loss.

"If you’re a leader, you lead the way. Not just on the easy ones; you take the tough ones too…” – MAJ Richard D. Winters (1918-2011), E Company, 2nd Battalion, 506th Parachute Infantry Regiment, 101st Airborne

"Woe to those who call evil good, and good evil... Therefore, as tongues of fire lick up straw and as dry grass sinks down in the flames, so their roots will decay and their flowers blow away like dust; for they have rejected the law of the Lord Almighty and spurned the word of the Holy One of Israel." - Isaiah 5:20,24

Posts: 11066 | Location: NW Houston | Registered: April 04, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye on the
Silver Lining
posted Hide Post
Words don’t convey. I’m so sorry for your loss.

"Trust, but verify."

Posts: 5319 | Registered: October 24, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post