SIGforum.com    Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  The Lounge    I Knew This Day was Coming - A Few Photos
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Knew This Day was Coming - A Few Photos Login/Join 
Oriental Redneck
Picture of 12131
posted Hide Post
May God give you comfort.

Q

Posts: 26381 | Location: TEXAS | Registered: September 04, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
always with a hat or sunscreen
Picture of bald1
posted Hide Post
Oh my. Prayers for all concerned.

Certifiable member of the gun toting, septuagenarian, bucket list workin', crazed retiree, bald is beautiful club!
USN (RET), COTEP #192

Posts: 16208 | Location: Black Hills of South Dakota | Registered: June 20, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
No ethanol!
posted Hide Post
I have been on this journey too. I wish you both the best on this very difficult path. Find the strength you need with the love and blessings of family and friends.

------------------
The plural of anecdote is not data. -Frank Kotsonis

Posts: 2009 | Location: Berks Co PA | Registered: December 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Needs a check up
from the neck up
Picture of Timdogg6
posted Hide Post
I'm Praying for you both.

The entire reason for the Second Amendment is not for hunting, it’s not for target shooting … it’s there so that you and I can protect our homes and our children and and our families and our lives. And it’s also there as fundamental check on government tyranny. Sen Ted Cruz

Posts: 5132 | Location: Boca Raton, FL The Gunshine State | Registered: July 30, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Averaging 6.3
posts per year
posted Hide Post
My thoughts and prayers are with you and Tracy. Godspeed you peace.

Rick

Texting.......easier than calling.

Posts: 1366 | Location: P.C., FL - the emerald coast | Registered: September 15, 2000Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers sent for Peace and Strength.

Two things bring me to tears. The unconditional Love of God,the service of the United States Military,past,present,and future.

I would rather meet
a slick-sleeve private,
than a hollywood star!

Posts: 2339 | Registered: February 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you and Tracy!!!

"Once abolish the God, and the Government becomes the God." --- G.K. Chesterton

Posts: 3856 | Location: WNY | Registered: April 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Truth Seeker
Picture of StorminNormin
posted Hide Post
Ugh, I am so very sorry! My prayers go out to you, Tracy, and your family as you go through this very difficult situation.

Posts: 8668 | Location: The Lone Star State | Registered: July 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Ammoholic
Picture of Skins2881
posted Hide Post
Praying for her comfort and your strength as well as all who loves her.

Jesse

Sic Semper Tyrannis

Posts: 20820 | Location: Loudoun County, Virginia | Registered: December 27, 2014Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Thank you
Very little
Picture of HRK
posted Hide Post
Sorry to hear, hope you get to spend some time together

Posts: 23439 | Location: Florida | Registered: November 07, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Muzzle flash
aficionado
Picture of flashguy
posted Hide Post
I am sad to learn of this. I pray that you reach Tracy in time for some last moments. And I pray for God's strength and peace for you both, and your family.

flashguy

Texan by choice, not accident of birth

Posts: 27902 | Location: Dallas, TX | Registered: May 08, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of SSgt USMC/Vet
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you both.

Posts: 1955 | Location: Northern Virginia/Buggs Island, Boydton Va. | Registered: July 13, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Political Cynic
Picture of nhtagmember
posted Hide Post
I had a wonderful day with Tracy today - the hospital finally kicked me out long after visiting hours are over.

I managed to get her into hospice care this afternoon - she has had all treatment discontinued and is now on comfort and pain management.

I suspect that she will pass tomorrow at some point. She is ready and just wants the pain to stop.

I will be back tomorrow. Not one person from her family showed up today.

I consider myself fortunate that I get to spend the rest of her life with her. I consider that to be the greatest gift.

Posts: 53177 | Location: Tucson Arizona | Registered: January 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Peace to you.

King James Bible
In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

You’ll see her again. God Bless!

Posts: 5768 | Location: west 'by god' virginia | Registered: May 30, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I’m so sorry.

Prayers sent.

Silent

Posts: 1026 | Registered: February 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Man Once
Child Twice
posted Hide Post
Prayers for both of you. Glad you got time to spend with her.

Posts: 11148 | Location: NE OHIO | Registered: October 22, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Told cops where to go for over 29 years…
Picture of 911Boss
posted Hide Post
Time is always too short when it is something good and always too long when something bad.

I pray for her peace and comfort as she moves on from this mortal coil and for yours as well as you provide support and love until the inevitable happens.

Treasure this time you are able to spend as the memories will carry you through the rest of your time.

What part of "...Shall not be infringed" don't you understand???

Posts: 10937 | Location: Western WA state for just a few more years... | Registered: February 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Triggers don't
pull themselves
Picture of mdblanton
posted Hide Post
Prayers for you both.

Posts: 1102 | Location: Petal, MS | Registered: January 21, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
A Grateful American
Picture of sigmonkey
posted Hide Post
A true friend. Who can find?

I am glad to read you were able to be there.

May your time be forever healing of your anguish, and may your friend journey in peace.

"the meaning of life, is to give life meaning" Ani Yehudi אני יהודי Le'olam lo shuv לעולם לא שוב!

Posts: 43877 | Location: ...... I am thrice divorced, and I live in a van DOWN BY THE RIVER!!! (in Arkansas) | Registered: December 20, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of DrDan
posted Hide Post
My friend, I send you my deepest heartfelt sympathies.

This space intentionally left blank.

Posts: 4876 | Location: Florida | Registered: August 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post